Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Smutty Roleplays <3 All Welcome!! AIM & PMs ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumafae

Super-Earth
PM me if interested!! c: I want smut driven & plot-based please! Just some good roleplays for the pairings below ^^. Or feel free to suggest :)

I also RP through AIM if interested, though I prefer PMs. Oh.haitay is the name, just send me a convo! : D (( Sorry I had to create a new name D: ))Tell me what you'd like, of course. I may not be on, so PM me if you sent me something. :)

I'm open to lot's of things; (In no order)
bestiality, age play, pokemon, furry, futa, pairings, incest, sexy outfits, dirty talk, monsters, nipple/breast play, interesting/kinky/fantasy plots and more, just let me know~

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence, menstrual cycles , snuff etc.

What I'm Craving Now:
futa, petite characters, public sex, bestiality, furry/anthro, monsters, pokemon breeding(egg laying/pregnancy too) , playing with/as younger characters(15-21) , AIM roleplays(can be younger here), some back story to add to the mood of our smut~, quick replies, a world in which sex is encouraged and welcomed in public ^^, uhmm.. I'm open to more, of course! <3

Some pairings/ideas:
*Craving
(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)
Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ^^.

schoolgirl prostitute(multiple random encounters preferred, and different creatures and such are fair game ^^)*
princess x pet/monster*
pokemon/pokemorph x trainer*
pokemon breeder(s) x pokemon **!
breeder x pokemon(wild or domestic)**!
pokemon x human*
werewolf x human*
teacher x student(convince me)
little red x big bad wolf *
stranded on 'deserted' island*(can include amazons, monsters, futas, tribesman ect.)* (multiple roles preferred!)
witch/ witchlette(apprentice) x monster*
girl x monster**( can go many ways; girl being pursued constantly by her monster tormentor, a curious girl who stumbles upon a bigfoot while camping and decides to see how wild it really is, so on and so forth. Be creative!)
girl(s) lost in monster land**
camp counselor/worker x camper*
lost in the woods * (i.e camper x creature or something)
demon x human
futa mom x daughter**
futa sis x reg sis**
futa daughter x mom**
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader **(newbie)
neko present x rich man/futa/woman(I would like to play a young little neko girl ^^)*
demon x princess
knight x princess
sex pet x owner
coach x swimmer/athlete
monster x human**(centaur,minotaur, dragon, etc.)
fairytale themed **
witch x apprentice
SUGGEST SOMETHING! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon x Breeder(s) roleplay ~
I've been really dying to try my hand at pregnancy and egg laying, I've seen it around and thought the pokemon theme with them laying eggs sounded fun xD.

What I was thinking was a older woman for the breeding ranch owner, something like Her? A MILF, if you'd like to label it so : 3 (Maybe mid/late thirties or so?).

And I would also play two girls(either best friends or sisters) who are looking for summer jobs and stumble upon the ranch owner who is desperately seeking helpers~
;) The girls could be between 16-20, depending on what you like. ~

---------------------------------------------------------------

I really would love to jump right into the sex and all that good stuff ^^
After we establish our setting and all of our details! I love when we get right to it! So let's discuss and get to role playing! ;D

Hope to hear from you! (;

If you're up for playing a sexy werewolfess or demoness/succubus, I'd happily play a human guy to either one.

RE: Hello good to meet you and...

Hi, I am Phil, good to meet you. I would very much enjoy younger brother son or brother, teacher/student role-play discussion/story.
Average straight guy and hope to be able to connect with you. Just joined tonight...Phil

Bumpy bump! I'll be on tonight and tomorrow night~ ^^ Looking for AIM rps now too so I'm online!

hello. I am new. I would like to do a rp with you and i hope to learn new skills from a senior member like you.

Oh, by the way!!

My AIM has changed!! It's now : oh.haitay

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom