Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow's New and Improved Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShapeshiftingShadows

Super-Earth
Hey there, beautiful role-players. You may call me Shadow, Shapeshifter, or whatever else you can make from my user name.

I should say first off that I won't be able to get on as much as I'd like. Due to financial expenses I am still living with my parents and since I would rather them not know of my perverse interactions on the internet, I will be playing it safe and not getting on when they are at home or awake. Thankfully they aren't awake for very long once they get home. So expect replies mid day and late at night.

Anyway, onto the good stuff!

Anime Requests in order of want
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Hellsing Ultimate
Black Butler
Madoka Magica
Attack on Titan
Baka and Test (Strictly Oc's for this one)
Soul Eater
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Deadman Wonderland
Dragonball Z

Video Game Requests
Bioshock (1, 2, and Infinite)
Pokemon
Batman Arkham City
Borderlands 2
Far Cry 3
Skyrim

All of these can be MxF, MxM, or MxFuta unless specified by the plots below. All amounts of plot and smut are able to be changed to fit your liking.

Plots
Panty and Stocking 40% Plot/60% Smut
Belt is a demon living in Daten city with his best friend Boxer, who is an angel. (This plot will focus on Belt, and Boxer will not be part of the Rp) The two are the middle ground between the Anarchy Sisters' chaos, and the Demon Sisters' order. They fight ghosts because they are bored, and have nothing better to do.
Belt keeps a persona of a tough, non caring badass on the surface. However underneath he secretly holds a love for cheesy 80's cartoons, as well as a secret obsession with rules. He works so hard to keep his false persona that he drives away the Demon Sisters, who he has an immense crush on. This will be the day they finally see the true Belt, and decide exactly how they feel about the only other demon in the city.
Kinks include: Bondage, Threesomes, and light Incest
Me: Belt
You: Demon Sisters

Hellsing Ultimate 70% Plot/30% Smut
Victor is a hybrid vampire/lycan. He was created by The Doctor as a final solution to Hellsing's Trump Card. However, Victor managed to escape the clutches of Millennium to be saved the night that Seras was turned into a vampire. He now works directly under Sir Integra, as a back up should anything happen to Alucard.
As he grows to learn how the Hellsing Organization works he begins to develop feelings for Seras, despite his Master's notion that monsters don't fall in love. This will focus on their relationship and how it grows into something that defies the nature of their kind.
Kinks include: Blood play, Taking Virginity, and Forbidden Love

Adding more plots soon. Hope to hear from you!

-Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom