Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

loosebruce's mostly m/m ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

loosebruce

Moon
I prefer to use PMs, but can be convinced to play in threads. I only write in the third person. My post length tends to be 2 to 3 paragraphs of decent size. I prefer to be sub, but I can do dom without a problem. Or I can just play without a dom/sub theme. The link to my F-List is in my profile. I am willing to play either character in most of the following.

Working Boy---A straight teenager tired of having no money in his pocket heads for 'The Block'. The Block is an area downtown where boys from his trailer park go to earn a little money from the perverts who cruise the area. Most of his friends did it at least once in awhile. You just didn't talk about it. He was done having no money to spend on a girl, or having to depend on a buddy to buy him a burger at the fast food joint. His plan to just get blown. No way was he about to suck some old guy's dick. But soon he would find out that passively letting someone give you a BJ wasn't were the big money was at. The first time he goes with the older brother of his best friend who is going to show him the ropes. He comes to find out the older brother wants to not only help him, but play around together too. One of us will play the boy. The other will be the older brother and the customers.

Tennis, Anyone?---A teenager makes the tennis team at his new school. An older boy hates the fact that the new kid was on the team in place of his buddy. After practice one day he challenges the boy to a match. The winner gets a BJ from the lose. The new kid is confident in his ability. Against his better judgement he accepts the bet. He loses. His rep on the team is sealed. His coach also finds out about the bet.

The Gay Jock---A teenager on the football team puts on a good show. He always has a girl in his arms tho never the same one for very long. No one questions his sexuality. But he has a secret. He is gay. It is the cute boys a year or two younger that really turn him on. The jock has always been hesitant to come out of the closet. But one day a new kid starts at his school. The jock wants to get into the babe's pants so bad that a plan comes to him out of the blue. He will take the chance and make a play for the younger teen. If the kid turns him down and decided to blab who would believe that he the popular jock had offered to go down on him? Either the jock or the new kid could be the dom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom