Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exotic, non-consensual Touhou-related RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've got a new craving. Is anyone familiar with Touhou and its main setting, Gensokyo? Gensokyo is a massive fantasy hodgepodge, inhabited by all kinds of monsters from various mythologies and folkloric traditions from around the world (though mostly from Asia). Anyway, I want to play Remilia Scarlet, a five-hundred year old vampire sorceress who presumably immigrated to Gensokyo (from medieval Europe?) relatively recently, using her magic to cross the border that separates Gensokyo from the rest of the world. Now, obviously in canon Remilia looks like she probably wasn't older than ten or so when she was turned into a vampire, so for this RP we'd change her background so that she was at least fifteen.

I don't have a specific plot all fleshed out for this, but basically it would involve her going on some adventure, perhaps investigating a strange phenomenon in typical Touhou fashion. It could even take place before she actually came to Gensokyo, like in some other fantasy world. She'd encounter some very powerful enemies, or maybe be weakened by a curse, and ultimately she'd end up being bested and ruthlessly fucked by some exotic monster(s) or another (maybe oni or some other kind of demon, or a big tentacle monster), or forced to service them, or both. Here's a rough list of kinks and such: https://www.f-list.net/c/gesohime

For inspiration, I recommend checking out some of the awesome hentai artwork and doujins that're around, like Extend Party. Now, alternatively, I might be interested in doing something similar but as Tenshi. I'm also open to questions, ideas, and suggestions in general.

Here are a couple pictures of a somewhat older looking Remilia:
taLxyAw.png

iXWh6gO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom