Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian or Futa over IM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmire

Meteorite
Closed again!

Hi all!

I'm not massively experienced when it comes to roleplaying, but I've written more than a handful of short smutty stories and so I know the kinds of things that I like and what types of things I'd like to RP about. So with that in mind I'm looking for a partner to RP over YIM, Skype, or AIM with to play out either a lesbian or Futanari roleplay.

I'm a highly literate person, so I expect that you at least try to avoid making spelling or grammar mistakes - - text speak ( u r hot) or 1-2 line messages will not be accepted. Also we will both be writing in third person if you wish to RP with me, because we're RPing, not having cyber sex.

Other than that please understand I am from the UK, and I am usually online during the day (12pm-12am -- sometimes later) in that time zone, GMT+1. If you're never going to be around between those times, don't message me.

Equally I am not interested in one shot-scenes, it's true that none of these ideas are truly long term, but that does not mean that they end after one session in the bedroom (or on the kitchen table) and it does not mean that they will lack at least a little plot.

Note: Since it will always be asked - I never accept RPs with males. I am lesbian in real life, that extends to who I RP with. I will not even reply to your message.

_____________________________________________________________________​

Plots and what I want

Unless I state otherwise you can assume that I am willing to play either role. And as per site rules (and my own preferences) all characters will be 15 years of age or older.

Also, I enjoy a lot of very different kinks, so if you want to try and fit something into a plot the feel free to ask for it. Please respect my F-list though which you can find here: https://www.f-list.net/c/Jasmire

And lastly please feel free to suggest any of your own ideas, modern, medieval, and sci-fi settings are all interesting to me.

A straight girl has an argument with her lesbian mother because of her sexuality and is sent to all an girls boarding school, what she isn't told is that this school is known for very high numbers of lesbian students and not all of them will take no for an answer.

This could also include futanari and the girl's partners might include: Her roommates, her teachers, the headmistress. (can be 1 x 1 or 1 x group)

A group of girls have a sleepover, at some point the girl whose house it is finds the key to her mother's cupboard and she opens it, finding a lot of sex toys in there. The girls decide to 'borrow them' and have a game of strip or dare.

Again, can include futas, but in this plot we will both be playing multiple characters. Maybe two or three each. The mother can come home from work early and catch them, maybe joining in or deciding to punish the girls for snooping around if you are into that.

A bi-curious* girl goes with one of her friends to a lesbian nightclub, but at some point they get separated and the place is too busy to find each other again. A kind young woman starts talking to her however, and after a few drinks the bi-curious girl agrees to go home with her.

They start slowly, kissing fingers and tongues, but the lesbian woman suddenly suggests a pair of handcuffs. The bi-curious girl agrees reluctantly, but once they're on the lesbian woman starts things off with some very heavy kinkiness. (Anal, rimming, spanking, light bondage, pleasure denial and punishments for disobedience.)

omg, I just love #3. I'm Molly, new to this, but stumbled across your entry. I would love to hear from you Jasmire.

Bump - particularly craving something a little mean spirited at the moment, not truly abusive, but intentional humiliation and pushing of boundaries just for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom