Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hotel Paradise (Me and raz)

She gave a low growl, biting his lip. As his finger sped up she moaned louder, panting. The heat was growing more and more as he rubbed.

Her nip and moans made him shiver, and instantly his clothes were gone, leaving him nude to her form. "tell me what you want." He whispered into her ear, nipping her earlobe. Two fingers slid down to her hot entrance, slowly sliding into her, doing slow thrusts to tease her.

Mia's body tensed as she watched his clothing disappear. She was starting to feel nervous again, those multi-colored eyes slowly looking his body over. She didn't even noticing his two fingers move down slowly until they entered. Mia let out a low moan, her back arching slightly as he teased her. Her walls were tight around his fingers.

"That...feels...so...good..." Mia let out another moan as he thrusted slowly. She gave another little growl, nipping his lip again.

He returned her nip with one of his own, smiling softly as he heard her words, his fingers slowly moving deeper into her, moving a little faster for her enjoyment. "But that wasn't what I was looking for. Tell me what you want."

"Faster...please..." She mewed, panting. Her back arched more, body pressing more against his. Mia let out a low moan, and her hands began to wander along his chest, slowly moving downwards. She looked him over as her hands continued to wander, stopping at his waist. Looking his manhood over, she wondered if he would let her touch it, her hand moving down a little more before stopping. Mia looked into his eyes.

"C-can I?"

Back
Top Bottom