Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColorMeHorror

Super-Earth
About Me:
-My name is Wren :)
-I’m a 18 year old female, with the heart of a ten year old and mind of a twenty eight year old
-I live in the US Midwest, so I am in GMT/UTC - 6h CST
-I am on almost all the time, unless I’m out with my ParaFamily
-I have been roleplaying for over seven years
-I love to chat OOC, though I’m quite awkward sometimes and use emoticons a little too much. ^3^;
-I do like having smut in my roleplays, here and there

What I’m Looking For:
-I only roleplay through here or Email.
-I only do M/M roleplays, it’s just what interests me
-I’m looking for someone who is DOMINANT, though that doesn’t necessarily have to affect their personalities. It simply means my characters are on the receiving end during intimate scenes.
-I usually write modern roleplays, slice-of-life is typical of me, as well as comedy and horror. However, I love horror and the paranormal and am open to many things, so there is some flexibility with plots. I will never write anything historical.
-NO FANDOMS. I only write original plots with original characters
-LITERACY. This means good grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation, as well as the length of posts. No, you don’t need to be perfect, because no such thing exists. As long as you can write 1+ decent paragraphs with a decent grasp on the English language, we’ll be fine.
-The only things I won’t write are as follows:
•Vore or extreme gore
•Watersports or scat
•Tickling or foot fetishes
•Mpreg

Currently craving:
- Playing a nerdy, cute druggie who loves being a submissive in true Dom/sub relationships.****
- Angst, violence, non-con stuff
——————————
If you have any plots, feel free to send them my way. Or, if you think we’d be a good match but have no plots, just shoot me an email and I’ll throw out a few ideas! >3<
Contact information:
Colormehorror@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom