Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bella's Search for Plot and Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonBella

Meteorite
Hello and welcome! I'm an avid roleplayer who has finally moved on from a previous forum where little interaction occurred. I've been roleplaying for many years now, and love writing. I do, however, suck at introductions, so I'll keep things brief. I'm female, in my 20s, gamer fan, and I am looking for a partner, or partners as the case may be, for some a nicely balanced smutty but plot-filled role plays. I tend to write a lot when the mood takes me and enjoy receiving longer posts in turn. I don't mind briefer passages, but I'd rather have partners capable of 3-5 paragraphs. Despite working full time and often overtime at my job, I try to find time to post every day as many times as physically possible. If I don't reply immediately, please just give me some time. I don't mind a poke and will try to do the same.

I am currently interested in some fandom action, but I am very much open to original ideas if you have some plots ready. I enjoy multiple characters, and prefer OC with OC and Canon with Canon but can be persuaded otherwise if situations simply work out that way. I will be constructing some original plots myself in the near future. Please ask about potential pairings in a PM. My F-list is still in the works but pretty much has the fundamentals. No g/vore, scat, etc.

My preferred methods of roleplaying are PM and email. I prefer to keep anything that has the potential to become smutty private, just for the sake of all parties involved.

Fandoms:
Fallout Universe (3 and New Vegas preferably) ---heavily craving femWanderer/femCourier X OC or Canons
Fallout 3- With Project Purity a success, the Capital Wasteland is a place of change. With purified water comes new struggles; influx of raiders seeking to move in a make a profit, experimentation with agriculture to attempt to revitalize communities, and a power struggle amongst the Brotherhood of Steel and locals for control of the Jefferson Memorial blossoms. Rumors of Enclave activity are on the rise, making matters worse for outlying communities. How will the Lone Wanderer deal with the new struggles, if she decides to remain in the Wasteland?

New Vegas - With her precious cargo stolen, the Courier sets out to continue her job. The wild Mojave offers a vast number of threats and challenges to overcome.
Resident Evil --- heavily craving canon characters. You HAVE to sell me on your OC. If not, please prepare to play canon.
Raccoon City has been obliterated. Politicians on Umbrella's bankroll point fingers, stalling legal matters over a severe lack of evidence and shifty accusations of terrorism. Inside Umbrella new factions vie for control and power, all the while trying to avoid the blame for the outbreak in Raccoon. A meager resistance led by Chris and Jill struggle to bring down Umbrella from the inside; Leon and Claire fight on the legal front. Ada acts as a wildcard: serving Wesker diligently while also passing along critical information to bring him down.
ChrisxJill, WeskerxAda, possible LeonxClaire with other canon pairs possible.
Final Fantasy (8, 7, 9, Tactics are faves) -- no real plots. Sell me on yours.
Anything Shin Megami Tensei
more to come~

Don'ts:
  • Stopping communication without warning. If you're bored, just let me know! I don't mind if you wish to end things.
  • Using l33tspeak and one-liners or anything looking like a grade schooler could have written it. Please, please be semi-literate.
  • Please do not ask for furries. I just don't.
  • No character killing or rape unless otherwise agreed upon. Non-consensual can be entertaining but I'd like to have some idea when it'll happen.
  • Smut is great. I crave smut scenes. However let's have equal parts plot and smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom