Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mostly f/f ideas. Some m/f and m/m-updated 8/29/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

loosebruce

Moon
I prefer PM tho I can be talked into threads. I only play on this site. My average post length is 2 to 3 decent size paragraphs. My F-List is in my profile. I only write in third person. In most of the scenes below I can play either character.

The Bitch Is In Control f/m m/m---A 28yo woman is a small time pot dealer. She lives in a trailer park. She wants to corner the market at the local high school and decides to employ one of the boys in the park that goes to the school as her dealer. She also uses him for sex and pimps him out for nice profits.

The Lady On The Third Floor---A teenage girl lives in a three family on the second floor with her mom. She is sexually confused. She likes boys, but notices girls more and more. Coming out is not something she is even close to considering. To cover up her real desires she develops a bit of a rep with the boys as a girl who will easily go to her knees.
Living on the third floor is lesbian who has had her eye on the girl since the day she moved in. The woman knew the teen was involved with some boys, but she also knew how unsatisfying a guy could be. But girls as adventurous sexually like the one who lived on the floor below her could be had. If not for free then money, beer, or pot would help the girl make a decision.
The teenager was only interested in girls her own age. Women her mom's age did nothing for her. Boys tended to want to be taken care of and do little in return. If you were lucky they fingered you. The way the woman flirted with her and was always inviting her upstairs gave her an idea what the woman wanted. The girl knew one day she would give in and go to the dyke's apartment. But it would be under her terms. She wanted the woman's mouth between her legs. However there was no way she was going to return the favor.

Cheerleader and The Tomboy---A cheerleader dates and flirts with boys but her heart isn't in it. Letting out the secret that she is lesbian isn't an option. Then an idea comes to her. A few lockers down from her is a tomboy loner. Making a move on her was almost risk free. No one would believe the girl if she blabbed that her, a cheerleader, tried to seduce her into girl-girl sex.

Best Friends and Sluts---Two girls are groupies for the local band of skateboarders. Besides more than willingly giving the boys blowjobs they also provide them with entertainment by making out with each other. The guys almost seem to like watching them kissing and fingering each other as much as getting sucked off. It's embarrassing to get it on with the eyes of the boys on them, but both girls find kissing and snuggling with the other to be just as good as and maybe even better than doing it with a boy. Now when no boys are around they have each other.

Lindsay Lohan and Selena Gomez---Selena is seduced into the world of lesbian sex after her most recent break-up with Justin Bieber by Lindsay. Selena's good girl reputation tanks thanks to the older woman.

I was a Boy [m/f f/f]---A teenage boy has an accident late in the spring. When he returns to school in the fall he is a girl. He hangs on to being a boy by dressing as he always had in hoodies and jeans. The hoodie does a good job of hiding his small breasts for the most part. He was always popular with the girls. Now that he is one of them it doesn't stop him from continuing to flirt with them as before. Some of them are no longer interested in him sexually after the change, but a few still chase him as they always had. But his buddies are treating him differently. He is still one of the guys, sort of. But now they want sex. The surgery was a success. You can't tell he used to be a boy. He's a cute tomboy chick. And the fact that he can't get pregnant is a big draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom