Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marvel RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivesalad

Moon
So I'm looking to do a Marvel RP that is not purely based off of the films! If you don't know a bit about the Marvel creations then please don't contact me!

This RP can concern operations in X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D, Hydra and so on. RPs can be based upon film plots, but I tend to stray and bring in other villains that did not originally appear in the film

For OC's, I will reject your application if they are overpowered, I do not accept those who are biologically related to canon characters unless there is a logical reason that does not clash with Marvel lore

I do not accept 'perfect' OC's, they must be very detailed, personality descriptions must be at least five lines long and should be well thought out. All characters must have faults and qualities. I do not accept 'perfect' appearances; i.e busty women with perfect slim bodies, beautiful hair, glistening eyes and porcelain skin. If your character falls into this category please do not contact me.

All powers are accepted, as LONG, as they are logical, well explained and not over the top - if your character acquired their power after their birth I will expect a full bio of how that happened.

OCs do not HAVE to have powers, they will not be undermined or insignificant if they do not!

I do not accept villains as crushes as this will be focused on the heroes

Canon characters will be expected to be played, at least two at one time along with your OC, so three characters at once, I will obviously be doing the same

I do not do OCxOC unless you request it

I require quite a lot of length, I've had people claim that they write a lot, but barely write a paragraph. If you're not confident that you can write a lot, then please don't contact me. I usually ask for a paragraph per character.

I have no limits except for non-con and there will be mature themes throughout this but the main concern will be plot.

I'm sorry if I've come across a bit strict, but I've had so many people dismiss my rules and give me something that is barely a paragraph and claim they read the entire post!

I will not be willing to RP with you if you do not agree with these requirements!

So if you're still reading, this is the character sheet! Please fill this in and send it to me in a message!

I usually RP over email, so please leave that with me if you have it and wish to!

If the character is not fleshed out as much as possible then I cannot accept it!

Name:

Alias (NOT compulsory):

Physical abilities:

Powers:

Origin of powers:

DOB:

Place of birth:

Team Affiliations:

Appearance:

Everyday attire:

Costume Design (If applicable):

Personality: