Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stalking Selena. (Celebstars & Whtbitch4u2own)

celebstars

Pulsar
Selena sat there on her seat waiting for the reporter to come. She was surrounded by her people, all waiting for this man to show up and give her the press she needed for her new album. It had been a while since she had released anything and wanted her name plastered everywhere in all of the magazines and newspapers to make sure people were listening to her songs and buying the album.

Straightening her hair with her fingers as it fell over one shoulder, Selena crossed her legs, making the leggings grow tighter against her thighs. She had got there early, which made the wait even more painful. Sitting in an office, the place seemed rather youthful, the target audience for this magazine was people her own age so it was brilliant that they could do a piece there.

"Selena, after this you have three other interviews to give. Your day is taken up by them." A woman said, holding an iPad with all of her schedules on it. "Ok" she said, nodding her head in approval, not that she had much choice.

Mark was obsessed with Selena since day one. Mark and Selena go way back to high school. He’d moved from another town and started his 9th grade at the school where Selena also was attending. He was a year ahead of her and purposely failed his junior year just so he could be in her graduating class when the thought of graduating one year ahead of her scared him. He still remembers his first day and their first meet. She may not recall it but he surely does. He was exiting from men’s room when she, along with her friends, was just passing by and the two collided. He used to carry a geek boy look and he indeed was a geek. While he wasn’t being picked on by the jocks, he was in his own little world with very few friends.

It all started with just bumping into her and grew to be a large crush over the time. He didn’t even realize when that crush made him a stalker, mainly because he knew he could never have her. A beautiful girl such as her would no way come closer to even being friends with a guy like him. She was surrounded by jocks and her little rich friends all the time. He used to watch her from far away and even had stalked her face book per say. He slowly started taking pictures of her; walking, talking, sitting, thinking, smiling to herself, and making out with her so called boyfriend. He hated the jock but there wasn’t anything he could do.

Things became harder when she became popular, not just around their high school and town but all over the nation. It seemed to become harder and harder for him to follow her around. Luckily he belonged to decent family and her parents made enough money to put him through good education. Seeing her in person became harder but then catching her online became easier. He has every single pictures of her, video of her albums and interviews, appearances and it occupied about 130 gigabytes worth of space on his laptop. Sure he had a life away from stalking Selena and apart from that, he’s been working on this little electrical device with a sleep therapist. In his second year, a guest speaker came to their college to give speech about the new hype of sleep therapies and the importance of it in treating patients. Mark took keen interest in his work and asked if he can work with him on his project. He had all the literature at his disposal. They finally found a device with which you can make patients drift to sleep to treat their illnesses. Mark split up from the therapist when the work on the project was done about a year ago and started tweaking the device to make it work on a hunch that it may work. With proper technique, skills and with help of this device, he may be able to hypnotize people.

He’d just finished working on it right about time of Selena’s latest album release. He found out that she was doing an interview with a magazine company. With help of the device, Mark put it to test at last. He was able to hypnotize the guy and was able to take his badge, replacing him for the day just in time for an interview with Selena. After a long time, he’d be able to see her, face to face. He was excited but also knew to be careful. He put on a tee and black slacks with a badge around his neck. Walking into the studio, he made his way towards the interview room. Upon entering, he just stood there, watching her from far for a second before someone called out, “Greg right? We were all just waiting for you. Now that you are here, we would leave so not to cause any distraction while you interview.”

Mark was pulled back to reality when one of her crew member spoke to him, “Yeah sure. I would prefer that no one bothers us until Ms. Selena comes out of the room. Make sure no one disturbs us as we know how important this is for her and my magazine.” He said and waited for everyone to exit the room before he made his way to where she was sitting. ‘God she’s beautiful, hasn’t changed a bit. Actually got younger it seems’ he thought to himself as he extended his hand, “Gregory. It’s nice to meet you finally.” He carefully glanced at her tiny frame and her skin tight black leather pants. “It’s an honor ma’am. To be standing here before you.” He really meant his words as he took his seat, “Please sit down so we can get started.”

Selena wasn't sure how long she had waited. She didn't want to check the time, it somehow went slower when you would check it over and over in a short space of time. A commotion occurred as her people stood up from the sofa and made their way to the door. Selena realised the interviewer was here just as her phone rang. Standing up from her seat, she ran her fingers through her hair and swiped the touch screen to answer it.

"Hello? I can't talk long, just about to start an interview" she said, her back facing the door with a hand on her hip. The call was from a friend who just wanted to wish her well with the new album. "Awww thanks. I'm lucky to have people like you around me" she replied. It was true, Selena had a good group which kept her feet on the ground and appear to be angelic to the media. Putting the phone back in to her pocket when she was finished with it, she saw the man come in and offered her hand. "Nice to meet you" Selena added. "I'm Selena" It was always awkward for her when she said her name and introduced herself. It was obvious he knew who she was yet she still mentioned her name despite this.

"I'm not the Queen" she joked, taking a seat on the sofa where she was sitting before. Crossing her leg over the other, she was relaxed and calm, her confidence levels sky high as she was a singer and an actress. "Have you got my new album?" She asked, resting her hands on her knee, she loved asking reporters these types of questions, wondering if they actually did like her music or if they were just acting themselves. In the past she had been interviewed by people who had no care in the world for her and was just doing it for their job.

"Is it on your iPod?" Raising her eyebrows, they lifted above her glasses with a broad smile which went from cheek to cheek.

Mark caught a glimpse of her back while people started filing out of the room and she, apparently, was tending to a phone call. He wasn’t late but just right on time as he was more excited than she was probably. Today was the day he was waiting for so long. Today’s the day he’d strike. And even though it was a hit or miss situation, he still wanted to try since this was the only way he can be around her.

Watching her bubbly butt and then her slender legs followed by her long heels gave him the chills. He shook it off as he stepped closer and smiled, keeping a firm composure to hide his nervousness, “Of course. I mean who doesn’t know you? The Selena that everyone loves, that I love…” he quickly tackled his mistake, “…I mean you have the most fan following out there.” He raised his hands, “I hate to admit but I am probably your BIGGEST fan out there.”

He sat on the edge speaking truth as he finally was talking to her and he couldn’t just believe it. “You’re doubting my loyalty to you? Here…” he said grabbing one of his ear buds, coming closer to her, “Listen to this.” He smiled as he pressed play and her latest album started playing from two minutes in. He didn’t want to be a creep so he quickly backed off but part of the reason was because having her right in front of her made him jittery.

He leaned back in the couch as she sat right in front of him. He moved the table that was between the two and placed a small recorder right next to her. He pulled out a small video recorder as well which should come as a surprise but he held it in his hands and smiled; “Now I know this is too much but this is for my personal collection. If you don’t mind and with your permission, I would like to record out session?” He said and placed it on the table in a way so it recorded her.

“Now I am sure you know how this goes but I will ask you few simple questions that your fans want to know and you can answer them as best as you can. Good enough?” he said and smiled. He couldn’t believe he was here, with her and wonder if she recognized him. He’s changed a lot from then to now, especially now that he has lean muscular body from working out. He wanted to turn himself into a guy she’d probably talk or hang out with, be friends with but the possibility of that was very low. He paused to gather his questions before speaking, “So what do you like most about your profession? Are you happy now? With your work and your life? How was your childhood…high school years? Oh and what do you do in your spare time? What’s the side of you that the public never sees? I know it’s too early but how strong of a relationship you have with your boyfriend? Last but not least, would you ever go into modeling?”

He leaned back knowing some questions would irritate her. He asked her all the questions but most important was the last one. Her answer depended on his further actions. He put his hand in his pocket to play with a little necklace he had hidden in there. He looked at her very curiously as if she was some angle. To him she was.

Selena was impressed that he had her songs. It was even started halfway through which showed he had been listening to it before he had arrived. "Wow, I am impressed. Actually flattered" she giggled, brushing more of her long brown hair away with her fingers which seemed to be a habit of hers. "You know most people just do this for a job, but its nice you are a fan. A real one. I'm not questioning your loyalty, its great to meet a fan. I'll sign something for you if you want? Have a picture taken. You just name it" Nodding her head, she lifted the glasses she wore as they were sliding down her nose a few inches.

"My BIGGEST fan?" She tilted her head, squinting her eyes. "Hmmm, what is my favourite colour?" Selena wasn't asking to question him or his loyalty, she just liked having conversations with her fans and seeing how much they did know about her.

"No it's fine, I am OK with it. Film away!" She gestured with her hands, looking at the camera lens before back to the man. "Good enough" was her reply when he spoke of her answering her questions as best she could.

"What do I like most about my profession? Hmmm...It's something I enjoy you know? I mean, I have a few, acting and singing. I enjoy them both, it's fun. It's what makes it easy for me to do. It has it's perks, like being able to afford nice things. But none of that would be possible without people like you, my fans!" She looked cute when she smiled.

"I'm happy in myself and my life. Things are going well, the album seems to be selling, so people seem to like it which makes me happy."

"High school, it was fun, I wasn't one of the popular kids." She lied, she had always been told to say she was normal and not popular. It would do her well in the media her advisors thought. "I was just a regular girl, kept my head in the books and passed."

"Spare time I like to read, watch movies, none that I am in! I find it hard to watch myself back. I like to keep fit, go jogging."

"The side the public never sees? I love to eat, which totally makes me out to be a fool as I said I like to keep fit. But I don't seem to put on any weight! I am lucky like that."

"Umm it is to early to say anything about my boyfriend but its going well and we will see how it is going."

"Modelling?! I have done a few shoots before but nothing serious, nothing like a cat walk" she laughed. "I think I could do it. I enjoyed doing it before."

Mark couldn’t be happier that after all these years of hard work and stalking her, it finally paid off. He smiled back looking at how she was impressed that he had her songs. Not so much impressive if he were to show a room full of her pictures that even she doesn’t know existed. He didn’t only lust after her; she was his goddess that he thought about 24 x 7. He watched her giggle and he wished the time would just pause right there for everyone but him so he can look closely at her. Watching her was like watching something that was out of this world; how she flicked her hair away from her face and though it was a habit of hers, it was a good one.

“You can. Question my loyalty. You ask and you’ll see it done.” He said a bit seriously as he meant it and smiled, “I will think of what I want but in meanwhile we can start.” He could have just asked her something since she was offering it to her biggest fan but he knew better to be wise and see if she really meant her words. “It’s cute…” he said looking at her as she fixed her glass on her tiny little nose and that cute baby face.

After laying out his entire question, he just leaned forward to see what she’d say but this was the time to show off. He smiled, “I wished you didn’t go there. Well your favorite color is green. Since you are quizzing me…your nick name’s Sel, Selly. Let’s see, cancer’s your sign. You’ve got four dogs. Your favorite candy is a snicker bar.” He smiled as he continued, “Umm here’s something that only your true hardcore fan may know. You put salt on your lemons. Out of your four dogs, Chip is the most closest to you because you rescued him from a shelter. You like the crust in the pizza. Here’s one more. You drink olive oil to protect your voice. I think I will stop here because I give you the creeps.” He raised his hands in gesture to not offend her.

He nodded as he hit record on his camera after her permission. He didn’t need to take note like other interviewers since he was recording this in the back of his mind for sure. He figured once he’s done with the interview, he’ll type up an article and give it to the real interviewer so he can publish it. Of course after hypnotizing him into thinking that he was the one who conducted the interview and typed up the article.

He just sat there and looked at her in awe as everything faded in the background and only she was the center of attention for him. He flinched a little when she lied about high school but he raised no objection since it was about her career and he didn’t want to mess it up no matter how crazy he was about her. He couldn’t help but smile hearing she was receptive to doing few shoots. He smiled as she answered all the questions as best as she could and thought if he should ask her. Wondering about how she had told him to sign something for him or have a picture taken. “I think we are done here Ms. Selena. It was a pleasure, really. Before I go, I have to ask you for something and like you said it. Just name it.” He chuckled nervously as he stray away from his original plan thinking how much they got along in the interview, “I am naming it. Ms. Selena, would you go on a date with me?” he asked before getting on his knees. He didn’t know why but it felt so right just asking her since she was so nice to him.

When he spoke of what she liked doing, Selena lowered her eyebrows and wondered how he would know things. "Umm wow" she said, tilting her head and feeling confused. "I haven't even told some of my friends that stuff. That olive oil is just something between me and my voice coach." Shaking her head, Selena brushed it aside and smiled. "You really are a fan" she said, rubbing her hand on her leg before moving both underneath to sit on.

"To be honest, I'm not really sure what to make of that. You must be a super fan or something. Do you follow me on twitter? I don't use Facebook. I think that is a stupid question, I'm sure you do" she smiled. "I'll follow you to, maybe some of my fans will follow you to."

When the interview was done and it seemed it was coming to an end, Selena heard him go on about what she spoke of earlier. "Of course, just name it." His question caught her off guard, she had no idea that was going to come out of his mouth. "No!" Her voice seemed to be more angry than what she was. "I mean, no, I have a boyfriend, I don't want to date you. I thought you was going to offer a picture to be signed maybe." The room felt a tension build up with in it, the awkwardness on her part was making her feel uncomfortable. "Thank you for the interview, I hope it helps with the magazine." Standing up, she pulled her top down to cover some of her legs and walked towards the door.

The interview seemed to go on fairly well and even though he wasn’t really working for the magazine, he was going to prepare a nice little article that would hit the charts and make her all famous once again. Even he’d be worried by now if he were to be some celebrity and the interviewer spoke of things that not many people knew.

The olive oil secret? He had come across her pictures that he shot of her from across the building and into her house. The bottle obviously read OLIVE OIL and she was gargling it for a second or two so he put two and two together thinking it was for her voice. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. He took pride, “That is why I said I am your biggest fan.” He smiled broadly and raised his hands, “No no need for that. I don’t need fan following. I just want to follow you…” he said and quickly added so it didn’t sound all so bad, “…which I am already. Your twitter.”

He didn’t know how she was going to take it but it should have been obvious to him. He just didn’t like to see it past that. He had a boyfriend and he indeed was a common guy, a fan per say. Why would she even go out on a date with him in the first place, even if she wasn’t dating anyone?

He could feel the tension and anger in her voice as things just got weird and out of place. He watched her get up and move towards the door, he quickly realizing he had to fall back to plan A which he should have in the first place. Put an end to all the bullshit she was feeding him. 'The highschool? She wasn’t famous? C’mon!' he thought to himself.

He quickly got up behind her, reaching for her shoulder, “Selena… Please. Hold on. Hear me out.” He said and brought on an apology look and held his ears to sell it. “Ok I am sorry. Please just don’t walk away from me like that. How about a picture? Remember, I am your biggest fan. Please don’t say no.” He said and looked at her, hoping she’d stay back so he can go about doing as planned. He just figured that if he was able to get her to do things willingly after impressing her with all that, he might not have to go about using that high tech pendant to hypnotize her, which he knew it would work….because it did on the reporter.

Her soft gentle hand reached the handle of the door and it was slightly turned, in fact millimetres from taking the latch off the door but his hand prevented her from going any further. "What?" She said, letting go and folding her arms at him. Her eyebrows were raised and her stance was an angry and frustrated one. "Do you know that I get hit on like everyday?! That isn't me boasting about it, I hate it! It's like no one sees me for me? Not just a kind person but some doll they think they can have and use!" Brushing some more hair out of her face and behind her ears Selena started to shed a tear and took off her glasses to wipe it away with a finger. "Do you know how hard it is!" Her bottom lip started to tremble.

"I thought you were different, especially as you seemed to know so much about me, I thought you would of treated me with a little bit more respect than that. Did you think I was going to say yes? Dump my boyfriend and go and live happily ever after with you? I don't even know you!" Her abuse towards him made her feel even more upset because he was a fan. "I'm sorry, society just makes me mad sometimes. Every guy just seems to be the same."

"Fine, a picture, only because you know so much about me." Composing herself and taking a few deep breaths she waited for him to get the camera ready. Slipping on her glasses she nudged them up her nose with her finger and gave a weak but visible smile.

Mark wasn’t trying to scare her off but he did catch her off guard with him asking her on a date. It was then he realized she’d never ever sit down for a cup of coffee, let alone go on a date with him; no matter how big of a fan he may prove to her he was. He knew she won’t just leave yet when he decided to play a SORRY card on her and apologized for pulling a stunt such as that.

As crazy as it was, it was a good wake up call for him and finally made him aware that stalking her was the only one and only best option for him. That was the only way he could actually enjoy her company without her actually knowing about it. ‘God she looks so hot even when she’s angry. How she’d look if she were to be his angry girlfriend!’ he thought for a second before getting his A game on.

He raised his hands in apologetic manner, “Look I know I probably overstepped there…I can’t imagine to be you.” He knew how to play with words and made sure he made it seem it was all about her, she was the important one here, not him. “I can’t even begin to imagine what you must go through with everything that happens around you; family, boyfriend, fans and to add, media. I bet you must feel like shutting them up sometimes.”

The moment she shed a tear, he wanted to go up there and hug her, pull her into him and console her. But for what it was worth, she may just bounce back and leave him there. Therefore, ruining his plan overall. When she told him that she thought he was different, he wondered if he still had a chance to go about normal way to wooing her but again realized the fair chances of her actually dating a guy like him.

He was getting real confused now and when he had enough of it, he thought to himself… ‘Ahh fuck it.’ He out on a nice smile and helped her back into the center of the room, “This way please. A picture will be fine. Here, you can sit back in your spot again and once I set up the camera, I can join next to you. This won’t take more than a minute I promise.” He pulled out a pendant attached to a chain that he had created not so long ago, after altering the professor’s work a bit.

The technology’s high-tech; very much like traditional but wired into a pendant that glows and emits both a light and sound frequency that makes the hypnosis powerful and faster. He chose now as the best time the device would start doing its work on first sight. Induction still needed to be done manually. As he pulled the device from his pocket, along with his phone to take a picture, the light already on. "I'm thinking that this place would be perfect. Setting my phone up. Uhh…you mind holding this for a second? I don’t know how it got there….” The light began to shine the moment he held it before her eyes drawing her in and under and the sound it was emitting was making it harder for her to think for herself. In a second, she’d get drawn towards it. He decided to turn the camera on to record before turning around to face her, "Pretty isn't it?" he asked.

Selena felt a little better now that he had apologized and realised how her life must be in the media. "Thank you for saying sorry, I really appreciate it" she said, which she was. Not many had the decency to do that. Being brought back in to the centre of the room before being told to sit back in her spot, Selena was getting ready to have her picture taken. Resting an arm back on the sofa, she looked chilled out and calm, like she had forgotten about what was said a few minutes ago.

"Umm sure?" Taking the pendant, she looked at the light which seemed to very seducing to the eye. Looking and peering through the glass spectacles, Selena then heard a sound emit from it. "What is that?" She asked naturally, or so she thought. Her words were in fact slow and trailed off towards the end. Her eyes slowly closed and her head rested back on to the sofa. "Yes...very.....pretty..." Selena answered, her head swaying almost before her face became emotionless and she was laying still with no thoughts.

Outside the room which Selena was in, her people were getting ready to tell her they needed to go if they were to stay on schedule. They ran a tight ship, ever second counted if they were to do all of these interviews and promote her album like she wanted. A young woman named Tanya knocked on the door politely and waited for someone to answer. She was only going to say that they needed to hurry things up a little bit.

He couldn't be more happier seeing Selena feel better. He could tell from the way she breathed and how her expression changed on her face. He's been watching her for far too long to not recognize when something displeased her or brought her happiness. He truly was her biggest fan if not anything else. He flashed a convincing smile, "No no I deserved it. Your anger was very much justified." He also knew what made her happy and what kind of a person she liked. He's been trying to better himself but some habits are just hard to go by.

He watched her take a comfortable pose; relaxed and just how he wanted her to be for this thing to work flawlessly. He smiled looking at her as his device had already started to work seeing her get seduced into the catchy and calm light of the pendant. He could see the twinkle in her gullible eyes. "Oh that? Some kind of a sound. Now I want you to concentrate on the sound along with the light. Captivating, isn't it?" he asked as he could hear her tone of voice already started to slug. "With your eyes shut, listen to that sound." He continued to wave the pendant before her face.

The whole mechanism was working to calm the little girl into an emotionless and sort of paralyzed condition. Putting her in a trance through which he was going to program her. He also knew that their time was up...and just then he heard a knock on the door. He had to distract them and they'd only believe if it came directly from her boss. He leaned into her to whisper, "Give me your phone and repeat exact same words loudly after I am done. --Don't bother me until I come out on my own. Need more time.--"

He let her follow that command which he knew she will since it was a simple one. He needed more time to program her but this will do for now. He added his number into her contact under a name Tushie and also dialed it so he had her private number, which he never had until now. He sat next to her while deleting from recent dialed list. He held up her phone and pulled up contact Tushie, "Now open your eyes and listen to me carefully. Every time you see a call come in from this contact, you will fall back into the current trance more and you'll want to follow what is asked of you. Do you understand?"

He asked her and continued when she'd reply, "Now you will get up, gather your things, and give me a kiss on my cheek, thanking me before you out that door WHEN I SNAP MY FINGERS. Once you walk out that door, you will not remember this ever happened." With that he stood back and snapped his fingers.

Despite appearing asleep, Selena was very much awake but in a trance. Those gorgeous dark eyes of her remained shut behind the glasses with her head looking up at the ceiling as it rested back on the sofa. His voice was soft, soothing but she was sure it echoed. She didn't know why. Selena listened to the sound emitting from the pendant, it calmed her and her mind to the point where it became an easy target to manipulate.

After hearing his instruction, Selena took her hand and offered him her phone. There was a password on it, a series of numbers that needed to be pressed in order to get in. It wasn't much trouble in getting passed it as a simple question to her allowed the girl to unlock it for him. That knock on the door which happened a few seconds ago nearly broke the trance she was in but thankfully for him she remained still. "Don't bother me until I come out on my own. Need more time!" She yelled, still with her eyes shut and laying near lifeless.

Opening her eyes upon request, Selena looked to him. Looking at her phone she saw the contact and understood what had to be done. She would fall back in to her current state. "I understand" she replied.

Another set of instructions came her way and she followed them to the letter, being a good girl and doing as she was told. When he snapped her fingers, Selena stood up and gathered her bag. Putting it on her arm, she leant in and kissed the man on the cheek. "Thank you." Turning her back, she walked out of the door and went back to her normal self. "Ok interview two!" She said.

Mark was simply loving this; how she sat there in that couch, not speaking a word until he asked her to. The device in that pendant seemed to be working just fine to keep her in that trance. Though, once he programs her, he wouldn’t need to use the device every time. Programming and adding trigger words can take a while and it may work sometimes, sometimes it doesn’t and he’d have to put her in deep trance to alter her behavior a little t to those trigger words.

He leaned backwards after telling her to follow a simple command, to tell her girl at the door and when Selena shouted, he just smiled talking back to himself, “It sure works great!” The moment she opened her eyes and looked at him to tell him she understood and that was all he needed to be sure that his phone trigger was right in place.

Watching her after he snapped his finger, his blushed seeing her lean in to kiss his cheek. Her warm red lips on his cheek felt really good as did the whiff of her scent as he inhaled all of it. “You’re welcome Selena…” he said waving bye as she walked out of the room. He quickly rubbed his cheek to erase any lipstick mark she might have left behind as he went onto gather his things. By the time he stepped out, he found everyone gone so he went about his way to work on this article.

He played the video of her going into trance and how she kissed his cheek before leaving him. After she walked out, she won’t remember anything but that the interview went very well. It took him about three hours to finish his article on her and he made sure it would catch the attention of her every fan and many other media people. He handed in his article to the guy after doing his putting him in trance. He asked him to take the credit which was okay and necessary for Mark so this thing does not get traced back to him.

He had to setup his apartment properly to make it seem as if it was a studio and get some cameras for it. Ht went about doing just that. He didn’t want to rush it so he let the day pass and decided to call her next afternoon. It was time to get down and dirty. He sat in his chair and decided to dial her number. He knew that the moment she sees his contact ‘Tushie’, she’d go into a trance, “Hi Selena.” He spoke in his soothing tone of voice, “Now listen to me carefully. Tonight about 8 pm, you are going to go meet a guy at 7 rues lane, apartment 320. You had approached him last week and liked how he is one of the best photographers out there. You want to publish more exposing pictures of you and you couldn’t have found a better guy than him. You will not be in trance for this but you will feel you really want to do this since this will boost up your image since all there is out there are your pictures in bikini shot by some paparazzi. You want to give something better. You are to put on one of your sexiest outfit you have for this. Now I am going to hang up. Don’t be late. And yeah, you aren’t suppose to say anything about this to anyone.”

The rest of the day was hard work but generally a breeze. A radio station offered her their support, saying they loved the album and were repeatedly playing it just because they were bombarded with messages on the social media to do so. This interview didn't take so long but the last one did. It was a chat show which went on for nearly three hours, the producers wanted enough footage to work with when it came to editing. Finally her day was fee although it didn't mean anything as it was late and Selena just wanted to go home to bed.

Her people dropped her off at her mansion and left her alone. "Don't call me tomorrow, I'm not doing anything. I am exhausted" she said, rubbing her eyes before waving them off as the car drove down the road.

Walking up to her door, Selena unlocked it and stepped inside, closing it behind her before she walked upstairs and started to undress. Dropping her bag and clothing on the floor, she kicked off her shoes and just flumped on to her bed in her underwear. Taking her glasses off she put them to the side and just fell asleep after a hard days work...having no clue she had been hypnotised.

Her morning had been quite the standard one. If anyone had asked her what she had done the simple answer would have been nothing. Curled up in a ball on the sofa she was watching TV in the afternoon when a call came through on her phone. Yawning, she turned her back on it, she didn't want to be bothered by anyone but she soon gave in and sat up, reaching her phone with her hand before placing it in front of her. As soon as them gorgeous eyes fell on the screen and saw 'Tushie' she went in to a trance and answered the call. That same voice from the room yesterday spoke through the phone and Selena did everything in her power to listen to every word. "Ok, I'll be there" she answered as the call ended.

8pm arrived and standing outside apartment 320 was Selena in a stunning outfit.

Mark went about setting up his living room into a nice little studio. He tried his best and he succeeded. When time permitted, he went out shopping for intimate wears that he’d want to see her in and then head back before it was too late. When it was time, he shaved and put on a not V-neck Tee followed by a black leather jacket and a khaki pants. He jumped up in excitement when he heard a knock on his door at exactly 8 pm.

Mark reached for the handle and opened the door, “You must be Selena…of course.” He said looking at her, “Glad you can make it.” He said as he stepped aside, “Please come in. Welcome to my studio. Well, it’ really my apartment that I’ve turned into a studio.” He looked at her and was happy that she had followed his instructions and dressed sexy. "I must say, you look stunning!"

He led her towards the couch and pointed at it, “Please take a seat. You know why you’re here? Tell me why you want to do this? I mean we aren’t going to take full nude pictures but something like…no bra and you’ll have your back facing me so it will capture what it’s supposed to. And I promise to give you your privacy.” He said and looked at her to see her reaction. She was her normal self anyways since she wasn’t in trance but just an idea from trance that she really wants to do this to woo her fan and better her image.

"Hello nice to meet you" she said to the same man who she saw yesterday. Of course she had no idea it was him and thought she had seen Mark for the first time today. "It is a nice place you have here" her manners showing she was brought up well. "Oh thank you, I don't really know why I dressed so well, I just wanted to impress I guess." She smiled eagerly, taking a seat on the sofa.

"Yes, I got in touch with you, I really want to boost my image. Break away from the silly Disney girl I was. I am grown up now. You are the best in the business and I want you to take the shots. I am prepared to pay whatever it takes." Listening to him, she nodded her head at the way he wanted to photograph her with her back to him. "That's great, whatever you want, I trust your judgement totally." Nodding once more she reached in to her bag. "How much shall I sign the cheque to you for?" Lifting up her head to gaze at him she had a pen and cheque book in her hands.

Mark knew that Selena didn’t even recognize him from yesterday and it was playing out just as he had expected. Finally the girl of her dream was there and even though she had no idea who he was and how he was manipulating her, he loved every second of it. He knew it was only this way that was going to work. He smiled, “Thank you. It’s really nothing. Could use a better and bigger place then here. I see that you live in a big mansion, alone! How is that working out for you?” He asked cheekily and waved his hand, “Oh well I believe one should always dress up to impress, no matter where they are going. I think you are doing pretty well on your own to maintain that image.”

He took a seat opposite of her and listened to her reasoning why she was doing this. Of course his hidden cams in every corner were recording every bit of this which he will use later to blackmail her as needed. “Well I think it is about time you rose from that image to a teenager one. You would make a perfect actress but that Disney image haunts you, even today. I think you are making a right call here.”

He smiled, “Oh thank you. It means a lot that you trust me. Ohh and I only take cash.” He said and waved his hand, “We can get into payment details later on. I am sure you aren’t carrying any cash at the moment.” He said as he didn’t want anyone tracing back to him so check transaction was off the table. He reached into his pocket and pulled out that pendant again and waved in front of her eyes. He watched her go back into trance as he wanted to put in another command. “Now you’re going t relax. Just concentrate on this pendant.” He said and watched her, when she was ready, he leaned in, “Every time you hear me say Tushie, you will fall back into trance mode the next second. When I snap my fingers, you will come out of it. And this will be the trigger that will always get you in and out of the trance. Do you understand?”

With that he snapped" his fingers, put away the necklace and came back with a big SLR camera that photographers use. “We will start with what you have on. We shouldn’t let this opportunity go to waste. You are going to …” he said making his way towards a wall that had black drape in the back, “…step here and start to strip to your bra and panties. Don’t worry, you will not be stripping less than that…unless you really want to and I don’t mind at all.” He made a sly comment and flirted with her. “Ready when you are…”

"It's nice, the place is far to big for me in honesty. But I like it, hopefully in the future full of my kids running around" she smiled. Selena was also impressed by him agreeing with her thoughts, she wanted to break that hold Disney had over her, even though she didn't really work for them anymore. Once a Disney girl, always a Disney girl the media thought.

"Oh, only cash? I don't have any on me. I can go to the bank after we are done if you trust me" she snickered, putting her cheque book away in to her bag. When Selena looked back up from her bag, she rubbed her knees and then saw the pendant swinging in front of her eyes. That light was so beautiful, seducing her once more and the sound put her to sleep like it did yesterday. Her head resting back on to the sofa which she sat on.

The echoing voice which spoke to her sub conscious was soothing. "Tushie" she whispered as he said it, her lips moving before closing once more. "I understand" her head motioning with a nod to declare she understood what he was saying.

"I think bra and panties is OK to start with" Selena said, standing up and leaving her bag on the chair. Taking off her blazer, she revealed her revealing outfit and then took off her top and very short skirt. Now in a strapless bra and panties, also black and matching, Selena stood in her heels in front of the camera. "This OK?"

Mark only smirked thinking…yes our kids, when she mentioned about kids and her big mansion. He only gently nodded when she asked him if he trusted her enough and he did….not her but his hypnotizing little necklace. He can suck her dry, or anyone else for that matter, but he wasn’t after money here. There was something that’s way more precious here and that was Selena. To him, she’s all that mattered to him.

Mark had snapped his fingers, bringing her back to reality with altered thinking about how this shoot was something she really needed and the only person that can help her change her image was him, of course. He stood there with his camera as she came back around and he smiled broadly when she told him, in her right mind, that bra and panties were okay to start with.

He made sure to catch the view of her curvaceous back as she made her way to the center of the room, where he had asked her to stand. He smiled, “Perfect…hold it right there please.” He said as he clicked pictures of her taking her top off; undoing those buttons of her top and then her skirt. He made sure to get every pose as the shutter sound kept on clicking constantly.

The flash would keep flashing the second he pressed the big button on camera, capturing that important moment into a picture. The moment she stood there in her black strapless bra and panties, he stopped for a second, murmuring to himself at first and then aloud, “Wow…you look amazing Selena.” He gulped down on some air, “This is more than okay. I mean look at you? Why would anyone want to hide a body like that? It’s as if you’re made for this, to show off.” He smiled and looked at her, “Now just play with your hair, run your hand through them while I am just going to take pose from different angles and around you. Try and look at me with a twist to your head and without turning your whole body. Turn your head only.” He said as he went around, closer and then around her back to the front and took some portrait shots as he stood about two steps away from her.

He stopped snapping pictures of hers for a second and stepped in front of her, “Now we are going to go for some sultry pose. You’re going to need to turn that sexy on in you. Can you do that for me?” He said and smiled, “Here’s something to start with. You’re going to want to play with what you have on…” he took both of her hands in his and guide them to her waist, “…like this, now just tuck your thumb into those panties a little.” He said and guided her thumb on one side and ran his hands across her taut tummy, gently grazing it a little, “You’re going to want to pull one of the sides lower than the other as if you’re taking them off…without taking them off. Can you do that for me?” he placed his hand on her shoulder to encourage her. He took great pleasure in whatever contacts his hand made with her body and felt something come over him.

Standing there near naked in the man's apartment wasn't something she would usually do but she trusted him, why shouldn't she? He was a legitimate photographer and wanted to help her in her career. As she did unchanged the flash almost blinded her as it repeatedly made the room light up around her until it came to a stop once in her underwear and heels. That long silky smooth hair clutched on to her shoulders as well as her back, dangling like a seductive charm with the texture soft just like her skin.

A smile came her over her face when he paid her compliments of 'wow's' and 'hide a body like that' and it certainly boosted her confidence, allowing herself to come alive in front of the camera just as if she was acting. Lifting one leg up, she bent it at the knee and lifted both hands in the air to run her fingers through her hair, combing it and making it flop back against her upper bare back. Slowly turning her head, she squinted her eyes with a devilish look, like she knew something the audience didn't and to break away from his orders and improvise she pulled a hand down from her hair and sculptured it in to a claw like she was a cat.

As the camera stopped flashing, Selena went back to her normal post and left him take her hands, directing her what to do. Both planted themselves on her waist by her underwear and her thumbs tucked in to the under garment and one side was lowered down her thigh, showing a little bit more of her groin. "How's this?" She said, lifting a shoulder up to make her face almost hide behind it to give her the sense she was still innocent yet ready to become an adult with her panties being pulled.

He had implanted a great idea in her head and so far it was working flawlessly. He couldn't be more happier. His hard work of many years was finally paying off. He hadn't even gotten to the good part but he was a very patient boy. He knew he waited this long so few more days to weeks wasn't going to do any harm. Patience is of virtue and he strongly believed it now.

With the device he had, he knew he could change his and her life around but he didn't want it to happen while she was under some hypnosis. He wanted to see her real expressions on her face and experience the change in her behavior. He wanted it all! He had a little plan to make it all happen perfectly.

She had stripped down to her bra and panties without hesitation. He just couldn't believe this was really happening and seeing her naked was just a command away. He watched her play with her hair and then seductively pose for the camera. He snapped bunch of pictures of hers. He smirked looking at her pose like a wild cat showing her claws which he didn't command her to do and it obviously told him lot about her. He learned in that moment that even though it was his idea initially to break away from her sweet little disney girl image, somewhere deep down she wanted the same. He nodded, "Excellent work with those claws Selena. Nice job. You're more than welcome to add your spice to it anytime."

He walked over to the side and laid out a 4x4 piece of rug before walking over to her. "Now Selena, we're going to shoot you in something intimate wear. Cute little lingerie. So pick one item from this bag. Any that you like and change into it. Tushie!" He said the trigger word to program her and once in trance, he continued, "You see that rug? That is the changing room. As soon as you step on it, you will assume you are in this small room where no one can see you but... You are to also assume that you are changing for your boyfriend...who is watching you. So try to be as seductive and as naughty for him while you change your outfits." He snapped his fingers and smiled, "Like I was saying, Selena, why don't you go ahead and change into a nice lingerie for me. I will wait right here for you." He smiled to see what she'd do now.

Despite being under a trance, she still felt she was her normal self. Selena loved this modelling and felt comfortable in herself and her surroundings. She posed as naturally as she could, any idea that came to her mind, it was improvised and thought of at the top of her head. Placing her head back, it hung off her shoulders and her hair fell in to the open air a few inches from her back. When she was complimented on her claws, she smiled, a beaming glimmer of joy upon her face and she worked her fingers back in to shape of a cat for the flash of the camera.

A short break happened, she stood there, hands on hips in her underwear and watched him place a rug in the centre of the room. "Lingerie?" She said, her brows raising above her eyes to make her look shocked but understanding, if she was to break away from this Disney image she still had she had to sex things up and appear much more adult like.

Then the young woman went blank as he spoke the trigger word. The snapping of his fingers made her wake up with a dizzying effect which passed after a few seconds. "Yes OK" she replied, taking the bag of lingerie with her and then stepping on to the rug which immediately brought with it four white walls and a mirror to which she believed was real and a reality.

Brushing some dark hair behind her ear, she looked through the bag and saw a navy blue set. It consisted of a bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. Placing it on the floor against the 'wall' she looked over her shoulder at her 'boyfriend' and placed her hands on her bra, unhooking it and pulling it away from her body. From the back she hid her now naked breasts, she was teasing him, biting her lip before throwing the clothing at him. Bending her knees, she pulled each of her fingers in to her panties and stripped herself of them, sliding them down her long smooth legs and throwing them at her 'boyfriend' so they joined her bra. With her back to him still, only her smooth, plump ass cheeks could be seen and they shook and wobbled as she moved before she turned around and ran her hands up her sides, revealing her shaven pussy and her 34B breasts.

Mark was very happy with the results he was seeing in front of him. She was in a perfect state and how he wanted her to be; to make her feel normal even though part of what she was doing was because of the trance. He could just kidnap her or asks her to go with him while under trance and take her away for a year or two and still won’t be enough for him. This was all to make it his worthwhile and knew better to not rush it.

Besides, he liked her when she was normal because if under straight trance, she’d be like a doll. In such case, he might as well get a plastic sex doll, imitating her face. He already had snapped about hundred pictures of hers and to him, that wasn’t enough. When she tilt her head back and saw how her body was curved, he stepped to the side and started to snap pictures of her in that pose which accentuated all of her curves; breasts and her plumps ass. He quickly came to the front just in time as she brought out her claws once again and saw the twinkle in her eyes. He had to compliment her, “You know if I didn’t know any better, you are actually enjoying this more than me. It seems as if you are made for this; sexual and seductive characters. If you are auditioned in any sexually rated movie, you’d fit the perfectly.” He made a sly comment and with that an idea popped in the back of his head.

He told her and programmed her to be just as excited about lingerie shoot and even though her brows rose, she understood it was necessary to break away from her little girl’s image that haunted her for a while now. He loved every time he put her in trance state as she was so vulnerable and part of him just wanted to command her to strip and let him fuck her right there. He knew he didn’t want that even though it was as easy as that. Their first time would be wonderful and something not only he can remember but making sure that she did too.

He took a step back watching her step onto the rug, a make believe dressing room for her. He prepared his camera after changing lens for close up shot of hers. Of course, everything was being recorded on a video camera but pictures were also just as necessary. He was pretty excited to see that navy blue set on her lithe body knowing it would look even better and sensuous. He couldn’t wait to see her in it and be the first one to watch her in such clothes….of course apart from her dumb boyfriend. It was funny how he had her thinking that while she strips; she has to strip as if she was doing it in front of her boyfriend. He started snapping pictures of her taking off her bra as she looked over her shoulders and that sensuous pose as he quickly walked around to take pictures of her standing there covering her breasts. She actually was teasing her imaginary presence of her boyfriend and from the pictures it would seem that she is doing it all consciously and willingly.

Fortunately, her bra and panties both landed at his feet and he couldn’t resists himself from reaching for it, inhaling her sweet scent for few seconds. He continued to snap pictures of her while she was all naked and he couldn’t help but pause to take a closer look at her perfectly shaped 34B breasts…just about handful. He reached for his crotch with his hand to adjust it since it was growing harder and harder with her striptease. He continued to watch her as she would soon put on those lingerie set and she’d step out of that little room, flaunting her curves.

Selena loved the attention she was receiving as she stripped in the fake reality dressing room she believed was real. When she moved, the white painted walls moved with her, allowing her to think the room was the same size no matter what angle she looked at it from. The mind was very complex and it tricked her wonderfully thanks to the help of the man in her company.

So there she was, naked on the rug, standing up with her hands caressing her hips and flaunting her body for him to see. Her perky breasts wobbled and shook as she moved yet stayed firm given her youth. Below, along her smooth tummy down to her meaty thighs, every inch of Selena's body was amazing and beautiful and even more perfect than anyone's imagination. Smiling and looking seductive, she started to put on the lingerie, reaching for the bra first. Slipping her arms through, Selena brought up the undergarment to her shoulders and covered her breasts with the cups before hooking the structure in place.

Bending down, she picked up the pair of panties and slid them up her long smooth legs to cover her slit. The rest soon followed, being applied to her body with her fingers and making herself look even hotter than what she already was.

"How do I look?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom