Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms (Available on PMs, Email, AIM and YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
ALWAYS LOOKING!

24/09/14 Update:
Craving something with Emma Watson. Especially if part of the roleplay is about her recent feminism speech.

Craving Actor x Actress. This would be either for movies or TV Shows. Off-Screen personality can be whatever you wish, but I would prefer your character look the same as they do in the movie/show we're RPing (Eg. if you play Emilia Clarke (Daenerys in Game of Thrones) she'll have the blonde/white hair of Daenerys, not the brunette hair of Emilia.)

20/08/14 Update:
Craving to do an X-Men roleplay. OC x Kitty Pryde. Basic idea is that my character is abused and Kitty (his best friend) finds out and saves him, taking him to the X-Mansion, where she discovers he's a mutant. I'll go into the plot a little more if you're interested.

07/08/14 Update:
Craving to do a roleplay where my partner plays an 'annoying' celebrity. By this, I mean someone that lots of people don't like. Of course, since I want MxF, you will be playing female celebrities. Ideas for who you could play: Miley Cyrus (preferably pre-twerk (long hair)), Kim Kardashian, Rebecca Black, Nikki Minaj, Taylor Swift, etc. Anyway, my idea is I would play a male family member or friend, or someone she works for/with. My character would eventually put her in her place, turning her into a slut. Preferably you would help me a little with this, as I don't have too much experience with non-con/reluctant-con.

Super Smash Brothers 4

I am a big gamer, and I am extremely pumped for this game to come out. As such, I would love to do a SSB4 roleplay (likely to just be fighting and smut).

OC x Peach
OC x Samus (Zero Suit)
OC x Rosalina
OC x Zelda
OC x Wii Fit Trainer
Luigi x Peach
Luigi x Samus (Zero Suit)
Luigi x Rosalina
Luigi x Zelda
Luigi x Wii Fit Trainer
Pikachu x Peach
Pikachu x Samus (Zero Suit)
Pikachu x Rosalina
Pikachu x Zelda
Pikachu x Wii Fit Trainer

We could also do something like ladder mode, where your character would go through a ladder of combatants, and then move onto the next stage, win or lose. At the end of every fight there is a sex scene, where the winner takes control of the loser. Most of the time, the woman would be the loser of the fight. Also opens to possibility of threesomes and foursomes.

A Million Ways to Die in the West:

Just watched this movie last night and I loved it. I would recommend it to anyone who loves the comedy of Ted or Family Guy.

OC x Anna
Albert x Anna
Edward x Anna
OC x Ruth
Albert x Ruth
OC x Anna and Ruth
Albert x Anna and Ruth
Edward x Anna and Ruth
OC x Anna and Louise
Albert x Anna and Louise
OC x Anna, Ruth and Louise
Albert x Anna, Ruth and Louise

Ted:

Funny movie that I can re-watch quite a lot.

OC x Lori
Ted x Lori

WWE:

I won't lie, I am not familiar with WWE too much. I mainly like certain bits that they no longer do, such as DX, John Cena's Thuganomics, etc. However, I recently got a craving to do a roleplay with a WWE diva (or multiple). My main wish is Kelly Kelly, but I will accept most Divas.

I would prefer to play as an OC. As I mentioned, I am not too familiar with WWE, so I don't think I'd play anyone that good.

Walking Dead:

I finished the Walking Dead seasons 1-4 and I'd love to try a Walking Dead roleplay. Keep in mind, this is the TV Show, and not the comics..

Pairings I'd like to do include:

OC/Glenn x Maggie
OC/Carl x Beth
OC/Carl x Michonne
OC x Sasha
OC x Andrea
OC/Glenn x Tara

Also Maggie/Beth roleplays will start either when Rick and his group arrive at the farm, or when the apocalypse first starts (OC could be a neighbour or something who lives with them). Michonne/Sasha roleplays will begin at the prison. Andrea roleplay will begin at the camp (the one that gets overrun in season 1), the farm, or Woodbury. Tara RP will begin either at the apartment, the governor's camp, or at the prison (last one: OC or Glenn)

Game of Thrones:

Another fandom that I won't play Canon for. I am familiar with the TV Show, not the books, and also I don't like playing as any male canons (as I am not good at playing confident people.)

Pairings:

Mainly I want to do OC x Daenerys.
OC x Arya
OC x Sansa

Harry Potter:

Even though this is the main fandom I roleplay, I put it down here so I can give the other fandoms a chance. Since this is the main fandom, it means there are more pairings I am willing to do.
I do not roleplay Next Gen at all, and 99% of the time I do not do Marauder's Era. I like to stick to golden trio era.

Pairings:

OC/Harry/Neville x Hermione
OC/Harry x Angelina
OC/Harry x Alicia
OC/Harry x Katie
OC/Harry x Tonks
OC/Harry/Neville x Fleur
OC/Harry/Neville x Gabrielle
OC/Harry/Neville x Padma
OC/Harry/Neville x Parvati
OC/Harry x Bellatrix
OC/Harry/Neville x Narcissa
OC/Harry/Neville x Cho
OC/Harry/Neville x Luna
OC/Neville x Ginny

Keep in mind a few things: OC, Harry, and Neville are the only characters I play. Therefore, I do not play as Ron, I do not play as Draco, I do not play as Snape, I do not play as any baddies, teachers, marauders or next gen characters, or anyone else. I also do not do set pairings (Harry x Ginny is the only one that fits that scenario, as Neville doesn't have a set pairing (Neville x Luna is a popular one, but J.K. Rowling has confirmed they do not end up together).

Gemma Arterton

If you do not know who she is, she is an actress. I was recently watching 'Clash of the Titans' and saw her, and she is amazingly beautiful. I would love to roleplay against her, whether as an actress or a character. If a character, I would roleplay the movie 'Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters', the other movie of hers that I am familiar with. I'm not a fan of historical or mythological roleplays, which is why I won't choose Clash of the Titans.

Jennifer Lawrence

Again, this is another actress. She is really funny in real life, so I'd love to roleplay against her as a celebrity. If you are not into playing as celebrities, I would love to roleplay against her characters, either Katniss from Hunger Games or Mystique from X-Men.
Note: I have a small idea based around the recent nude picture hacking thing. Also if you want pics, just ask :)

Emma Watson

Another celebrity, another actress. I don't know too much about her in real life, but I would love to roleplay against her nevertheless. Other than that, I love her in Harry Potter, so I'd love if you could play Hermione from Harry Potter (as I mentioned somewhere above).

Emma Stone

Another celebrity, another actress, another Emma, another funny person. I would mainly like to roleplay against the real person, but I have seen a lot of movies with her in it, and would love to roleplay against her character in any of those. Main one is Spiderman, but many others I would be fine with too.

Youtubers

I also have a few Youtubers I would like to play against. They're all from Gaming Channels, so if you don't watch Smosh Games or Rooster Teeth, then you won't know them.
From Smosh Games, I would love to roleplay against Mari. In return, I'll play as Sohinki, Jovenshire, or my OC.
From Rooster Teeth, I would love to roleplay against Barbara or Lindsay. In return, I'll play as Chris, Gavin, Michael, or my OC.

Other RL people

I have made a few brief profiles of people I either know in real life, or just people I have made up. If you are interested, go to http://roleplaymaster99.webs.com/characters-for-you
Ages can change for your preferences, as can most things. If you like a certain person but want to change something, just say so.

Also I am open to doing roleplays where we play as the celebrities (actor/actresses) that play the characters in the movies/shows. For example, I could play as Daniel Radcliffe and you play as Emma Watson. If I was to play an OC, I would pick an Actor or random person as a faceclaim, and make up my own actor.

Mostly, I want Male x Female, but I will also do Futa x Female (I play as male or futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom