Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zell's request board

Status
Not open for further replies.

zellsantal

Star
It been a long time since I put one of these up but do to the fact I'm having a hard time finding any good players for the past month, so I figure let them come to me insteed. First of all a little about myself. I am 32 years old and have roleplayed on forms for about 17 years now and I've plan to keep on going, so far anyways. I live in Colorado springs and with the job I have right now I'm off and on the site between 8AM- 2PM.

Now then before we start anything please look at these rules and guidlines so you may understand and what I expect for a parnter.

1. My grammar and spelling isn't perfect what so ever if you haven't notie it already. Some say it's fine and others say they can understand a darn thing. So to give you an idea of what I mean here is an example
Just outside the city limits stood what looked be a old Burger King, it haven't been used for the last few years. One would think it means nothing but just a building waiting to be restored for something else but being more outside the city limits who would be crazy enough to any time of business? If you were a hero or villain then that would be a different story. On top the old fast food restaurant looks fine and dusty but below it in the other hand is one of many hideout for a well known villain, Mastermind. He is one of the world's greatest minds or what most have said anyways, he is able to steal just about anything without much trouble but never killed anyone as of yet. He's more known as a thief then like other villains who would kill to get anything they want, also known to give both hero's and other villains a run for their money which most on both sides have yet to match his skills. Mastermind almost took over the world using his very skilled mind and highly advanced technology about two years go, so close in fact all he had to do was to push a button and he would be master of his planet.

However he was stop but not many knew how, the people say it was the hero's that were fighting him, however Mastermind new the truth for he let the hero's win. It wasn't about taking over the world but to show how far he could go and what he could do as well. He been a villain for about six years now and in many ways enjoyed it but today would be different. If one would truly look at the fast food place they would find a hidden elevator against want of the walls leading further down. At the bottom however one would go though a hall way that lead to a mid size about fifty by fifty room. There Mastermind sat on a fine crafted wooden chair and in front of him a long wooden table with another chair on its end all the same craft as the chair he is setting on now. He wore his normal black power armor which looked be some body suit but if one thought it was just some light weighted suit for show, then they would be way wrong. His power armor is build to handle many hero's and villains alike, and would always change it depending on who he would be facing incase he had to fight them.

Though he wore what seem to be a very small looking helmet which looked to cover his head and face but his mouth area always seem to be uncovered, more so when talking with some one. Mastermind sat there waiting, waiting for the one hero who for the pass five years seem to be the only one who kept up with him, sure they had some battles but he always had a plan to get away or in meetings like these he would always have traps ready for her to test her skills. His female hero is the only one he liked out of everyone else, she seem more understanding and thinks more so then what other hero's have done which what drew him to her the most. Though he is a villain there been times they helped each other out and in a way a odd relationship and there encounters felt more like a dance rather then just her trying to catch the bad guy.

As much as he enjoyed being with her he sadly have to end it and for good reason, it is why he sent a message to her to come alone at the location he is now and told her how to get in as well. There would be no traps on the way in but would be in the room he is in, only one though but it was made only for him to get away if needed and afterword's it would destroy this hideout. He knew this might be odd for his female hero but still he rather tell her in person his reasons then just some computer screen.

If you really can't understand this then I'm sorry you've wasted your time looking at this request board and you might as well look else where. It might not be "perfect" but I do try my damnedest to make it understanding and give a feel for my posts. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way and that is why I woun't give anyone a hard time about there grammer or spelling as long I can understand it. But no text speaking please, doing things like usieng "U" for "you" or anything like that is just half fast.

2. I play straight guys only. I may play female NPC's but thats about it.

3. I Play only Pm's and threads, maybe emails but other then that it will be on this site only.

4. As you have seen on the example on 1. I do about one or more paragraphs depending what my partner gives me. I would like the same in return or at the very lest one paragraph because I'll tell you right now I don't like oneliners even if it's for a sex rp. That alone will turn be down and make be want to quit an rp very fast, I can maybe see it if it's once in a blue moon but if it's going to be for the whole rp then I'm afraid the rp will die out fast. To me oneliners is a waist of time, why should I give out large posts only to come back after work or so to see one little line of text? If that is the case I might as well roleplay myself, I'm not saying it to be an ass but I've gotten to many of those and im just tired of it.

5. I can post about once to a few times a day or every other day depending how much time i have in the day, I want the same for my partners as well. I do understand we all have a life and things do happen, but still if something happens try to give me a heads up so I don't feel like that you just left the rp hanging. If all you can do is reply once a week then I ask you go to someone else, to me that is too long and I start to lose interest in the rp. With this in mind please don't be an ass and say your going to do one and then you never reply afterwords.

6. Take turns taking the lead in the rp, I can come up with ideas, twist, turns and ect. But still I can't think of everything and some times I myself start geting writers block. I want your ideas into the rp as well even if we have to talk about it, I mean it's fun for the both of us not just for one of us.

7. I play Dom characters with maybe a bit of a sub. However you may play a Dom or Sub or what ever type of character you wish just not too extreme on either side.

8. As it stands right now I don't care what gender you are as long your playing the female rolls.

9. Please do not post on his board, insteed give me a pm stating what your wanting to do or like to do for an rp and we will talk about it.

I believe that is it, I will add more if anything else comes up. Still with me so far? I know a few of those sounded harsh but it's needed to get a point across. I want a good roleplay and not some half fast hurry up and post type of thing if you understand what I'm geting at. Now thats out of the way lets get to what I like to do.

Im into, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Steampunk, anime, video games and other things like that, not really into school or real life base. I get enough real life by living in it and I rp to get away from my real life stuff. Not to say I woun't do something modern day type of thing but would have to have some thing that get my interest like an x-men base rp or something in those lines. However if you have some ideas of your own you wish to try out then by all means let me know. I'm mostly looking for romance, action and adventure base rps just so you know though here is a list of some fandoms I would be interested in doing. Oh and before I forget I will mostly do OC on any character if doing famdom base rps, not saying I woun't try depending which one you want but if you wish to play cannons that would be alright.

Starship Troopers
Sonic and Starfox crossover
Warcaft
DC/Marvil
Star Wars
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
DBZ
Bleach

I don't have an f-list but I will put some of my do's and don'ts so you get an idea of what I like and don't like. This might not be all of them but if your not sure about something just ask.

My do's: Romance, action and adventure, creampie, non-con, anal, tail sex, hunaniod race (elfs, demons, aliens, furrys.)(others just ask).

My don'ts: Anything extreme, bathroom play, m/m, futa's, birthing, vore, gore (maybe more).

Plots: (Well work on this later)

Hentai: (This is for mostly sex base rps, ideas for this will also be later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom