Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/F Fantasy Original RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx

Super-Earth
Hello this is my new Request Thread.

ALERT: If you have sent me a PM and I haven't gotten back, please PM me again. I'm in the middle of school and may have lost track.

What I Like:

I do only F/F at the moment. Witha good plot, I can be convinced to do F/M. Unfortunately I don't do M/M. I'm flexible with futa/f and futa/futa. I can do dom or sub, generally I like switches.

What I don't do:

Vore, scat, bathroom stuff.

What I don't like:

Making up my own plots. Being the only person plotting or pushing the plot along. People who don't communicate. People who godmod.

How I do this:

I like literate roleplayers. People who can write interesting characters, scenery, and make the roleplay exciting.

I can write from one paragraph to several paragraphs and even a whole page. However, depending on what type of roleplay I'm in or the content, it varies. But I won't do one-liners.

I can do PM's, threads or IM's. I prefer PM's and IM's over threads.

I'm generally available every day, but I can schedule around people.

Plots and pairings I'm thinking of:

A mass effect RP. I've been playing ME 2 and the multiplayer. I want to build a world around our characters. Doesn't have to have the original crew, can be all OC's. Or we can work on an AU, Crossover, with the original crew.

Undercover cop/thief: A cop goes undercover in a gang/organization. She gets too close with one of the members, almost compromising her cover.

Bodyguard/Harem: Fantasy plot with the bodyguard protecting the king's harem but gets too close.

Bodyguard/Queen: Same plot. Perhaps the queen is just using the bodyguard for sex as the King is rarely home. Or perhaps the bodyguard takes advantage of the queen. This plot can go any way.

Vampire/Shifter: In the Underworld style universe, a forbidden love develops. Or a partnership of convenience.

Arrange Marriage: Really want to do it.

Brothel/soldier: Now this isn't a harem RP but it's more, a brothel owner hires a down on their luck soldier. From there, it can evolve into a romance or a series of unfortunate feels.

Fandom RP

League of Legends RP: Mostly F/F with champions like Riven, Katarina, Cait, Vi.
Payday 2
Mass Effect
Final Fantasy XII: Fang/Light!

Just PM me for ideas/plots.

RE: F/F Adventures in Roleplay Land

BUMP
Hm, I'm gonna have to edit the request thread. Make it better!

RE: F/F Flight Fantasy

Bump Bump Bump
Really wanting to do Flight.

Alert! PM's may have been lost, plots gone dark. Alert alert. Please PM me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom