Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Control The Dragons, Control The Treasures(Retsu & Collector of rarites)

Retsu

Star
There were always the tales. Tales of fearsome dragons lurking in the mountains, and ready to devour any human who was stupid enough to venture into their domains. Some have tried, but they never came back. Not only did they have to fear the dragons, but the path to the dragons' cave was filled with just as dangerous creatures. Minotaurs, wolves, bears, assorted big cats, goblins, feral centaurs, and all kinds of different animals and creatures. After hearing of such tales, the humans in the villages below just increased their defenses, and trained their soldiers for any possible dragon attack, but there was one man who wanted to test the truth of these tales. Sir Jean Bott. He joined the military as a simple cadet, but he had already proven himself as a fantastic warrior. In just three months, he had been knighted by the ruling Queen and had been given the command of a small battalion, but he could hardly careless. Jean had much bigger plans in life and had only joined the military in order to prove his worth as a solider, get close to the Queen, and eventually overthrow her. How, you may ask? Simple, he would kill the dragons that hid in the mountains, take their treasures, and use it to form an army big enough to crush the Queen's might. Maybe he would even show her some mercy and allow her to serve at his side as his royal concubine. Little did he know how plans would change. Jean approached the Queen after a few more years of gaining her trust and now being her right hand man. He asked for her permission to go and slay the dragons that roamed the mountains. She was hesitant, but allowed her best knight to go and kill them, but she wanted him to bring back as much treasure as he could. He played his role and thanked her for the permission she gave him, and promised that he would return with riches untold. With that, he set off on his quest to rule this land and take his rightful place as King.

Now he was on his way to those very mountain with nothing but his armor, shield, sword, and a horse in which to ride there. He was booming with confidence and had no worries in his head that he couldn't fight the creatures who shared the mountain with the first dragon. His horse stopped at the foot of the mountain, and the brave knight looked up towards the heavens to see a small glimpse of the cave mouth. He smirked and hopped off his horse "Stay here, boy. I'll be back before ya know it," he pet his horse, and fed him a sugar cube before starting his trudge up the mountain. It took him a while and he was already feeling his blood start to pump from the few minotaurs and wolves he had to fight on the way here, but he finally made it to the cave of the dragon's lair "Come on out, dragon, so I may slay you and take your treasure for myself!" he knew that he was going to be in for a hard fight, but Jean had prepared himself. Having trained himself to defend against magic and even the Queen herself had her mage enchant his shield and armor with the ability to help him defend against magic. It wouldn't make him impervious to it, but he would get killed by one blast.

Ashur was a proud dragoness. Many stories told of the pride of dragons, but few got to experience a dragon like Ashur first-hand. Granted, not all dragons were as arrogant as she - many of her sisters led quieter lives, hiding away from or coexisting with humans - but Ashur took pride in her reputation. The fear the humans below felt for her ensured that tributes of gold and jewels were sent regularly and her hoard had grown quite large over the centuries. Not to mention, she could just fly through the local farmlands and take cattle and horses whenever she was feeling peckish. If she was to be perfectly honest, human flesh was perhaps her least favorite dish: as great and fearsome as she was, she still felt squeamish about eating things that were once people. Still, every now and then a foolish knight or local youth would brave her mountain, which she intentionally populated with monsters and death traps, giving her a moment's amusement as she watched them inevitably fail in their quests.

Sometimes, though, there was a special human who made his way through. It was rare, but occasionally Ashur got to deal with intruders herself. Of course, dragons were not quite as they seemed in legend; while they were truly lethal in combat, any fight with a human man was a carefully orchestrated dance. One step out of line and the man would perish, but a combatant skilled enough to see through the charade would be able to find the pattern of her attacks and overpower her. That was where the real fun started: the defeated dragoness would allow the man the chance to take her any way he liked and, if he was able to satisfy her to climax, she would be his loyal servant. Of course, failing to pleasure a dragoness meant that he was unworthy and the human would promptly be killed. So far, only one man had been able to overpower Ashur, but the fight had left him breathless and his endurance when attempting to claim her had been lacking, leading to his demise. Still, Ashur was looking forward to seeing what this knight had to offer. And, if he couldn't satisfy her, she could always use any one of her magical sex toys to see herself through to conclusion.

Ashur's eyes gleamed from the darkness as the knight challenged her. Sir Bott was a mountain of a man, but Ashur stood a good six inches taller than he did. She was naked - for what business did a dragon have wearing clothes? - save for the crimson fur that covered her body. She had short, wavy red hair growing from her scalp and a pair of sweeping, black horns growing out the back of her head. She had a short snout, making her face appear more human than animal, and an alluring, hourglass figure with wide, egg-bearing hips and D-cup breasts with rosy nipples that only barely stood out from her fur. Large, bat-like wings sprouted from her shoulder blades and a long tail swished behind her with every slow, sensual step. Everything about her oozed sexuality as she took her sweet time exiting her cave.

"Oh?" she chuckled in response to the knight's challenge. "The little human thinks that he's entitled to my hoard because he's managed to make his way to my front door?" She stretched her wings dramatically and beat them once, launching her into the air. "Very well, knave: you shall have your challenge!" She launched herself at him, lashing out with a series of swooping attacks that brought her down to his level for just long enough to strike before winging her way back into the air. As Jean got a hang of that pattern, she began pelting him with bolts of magic energy, forcing him to dodge or block them with his shield. Every time he adapted to her pattern of attack, she added something new to the mix, weaving an intricate but deadly dance between the two of them. If he had the skill to keep up, Jean would be in no actual danger. One step out of line, though, and he would perish on the spot. After the dance had gone on for several minutes, Ashur intentionally left herself open, allowing Jean an opportunity to take her down with very little harm to either of them. If he landed his blow, she would collapse to the ground, her hips raised enticingly for the man who defeated her.

Jean was smiling arrogantly as he waited for the dragon to emerge from his hiding place. He could just smell the treasure now and got into a fighting stance once he saw something move from within the cave. That didn't last for long, however, as he heard a..."Female?" when Ashur came out from her cave, he was both dumbstruck and surprised to not only see a female dragon, but one he had only heard about twice. Both times were at his local brothel where he would go to get his rocks off, and both being told by a man who claimed that he once owned a furry female dragon for his own sexual pleasure. As the legend goes, these dragons were all female in nature and looked a tad more human than your standard quadruped kind, but other than that they were normal dragons mostly. It was what happened after you fought them which made them much more special. Should you beat a furry dragon in battle, they will allow you to try and pleasure them. Succeed, and they become your loyal servant willing to do whatever you say whenever you say it. Fail, and you would meet your demise anyway. Jean never believed the crazy old guy until now when he saw a furry dragon for the very first time.

Immediately, Jean smirked wickedly and added something new to his plan If I can get an army complimented by these magical dragons. Then I will be unstoppable! I could have all the sex slaves I could want, all their treasure would be mine, and I could even take over this entire earth! Jean wanted it all and he wasn't going to let this dragon go without a fight, nor would he allow her to slip through his grasp. It helped that not only was he a gifted soldier, but he was also gifted in the sac. He had endurance far beyond what anyway average male should have, and he was well endowed with an eight inch cock and one that was nearly as thick as his arm. He was going to beat this dragon and fuck her until she was all his.

And it seemed that she wasted no time in kicking the fight off. Jean stood his ground and mainly dodged for the first half just to see what kind of moves she had. Sometimes she got a hit on him, but nothing quite damaging so far. Once he was sure he got her pattern down, he went on the offense. Both attacking her when he got the chance and dodging the moves she tried on him. This dragon was skilled in battle, he would give her that, but she lacked proper training. Something he would have to work on if he hoped for these dragonesses to compliment his army in battle. Soon enough though, she started using magic on him and this was the scary part. If the mage's enchantments failed or she got a weak part of his armor; then Jean would be as good as dead. He prayed to the gods above to protect him before raising his shield and letting it take the brunt of the attack. The enchantment worked and the magic was absorbed into the shield. The fight went on for a little longer, but she made a stupid move and allowed him to get a critical hit on her. It wouldn't kill her, but it would be foolish to continue fighting. The minute she hit the ground, Jean reacted quickly by pulling out his dagger, placing it at her throat, and keeping his hand on her hair to keep her down "I must applaud you, dragon. You put up a good fight indeed and I would almost hazard to call you my best fight yet. Sadly, that title still goes to the general of Risamo kingdom," he chuckled and the air around him changed immediately.

From the sound of his voice, Jean had barely broken a sweat from a fight like that "And now, I do believe your kind has something special I can take, and I'm not talking about treasure," he smirked again and removed his armored glove to stroke the velvet lips that made up her pussy "Your kind is looking for a man that can satisfy all your needs and you won't need to look any further for that," perhaps he was being a bit cocky, but he had a right to be "I am going to fuck this tight little pussy of yours until all you can think about is my cock, but first," he pulled away and sheathed his dagger "I want a good look at you. Lay on your back and spread yourself out so I can see everything," his voice was the same he took on when he led wars with his own army. Booming and commanding like he would not take no for an answer, and would kill anyone who tried to say anything but yes sir. Plus, this also gave him time to strip off all his armor as that took time in itself and it would only weigh him down if he tried to have sex with it on.

"Well, well," chuckled Ashur, her tail flicking playfully back and forth in the air. "A human who's done his research. Now isn't that an oddity?" Ashur hadn't been trying to kill Jean in the fight; had she wanted him dead, or had he been a woman, she wouldn't have wasted time in shattering the earth beneath his feet and using her magic to entomb him in the stone of her mountain to suffocate to death. She let out a rumbling purr as he stroked her slit with his fingers, but made no move to obey him when he told her to roll over. Instead, she gave his cheek a gentle slap with her tail before lowering her hips down to the floor of the cave so that she was lying completely prone on her stomach.

"But apparently not enough research," she said, looking over her shoulder, her eyes glowing dangerously. "My obedience must be earned, human, and let me tell you: no human that has ever braved my mountain has ever been fit for the task. So I suggest that you take whatever you want from me now, because I imagine that I'll be picking your bones from my teeth in a few minutes from now." She turned her head away from Jean again, letting out an exaggerated and mocking yawn as she did. "Just do try to keep me entertained for a little while; it's ever so disappointing when a human makes his way up my mountain, only to blow his load after a few pathetic thrusts."

Of course, the taunts were just another test. A true man, worthy of dominating a dragon, would be spurred on by the insults, wanting to put the insolent creature in her place. Plenty of men were susceptible to a woman's teasing about his sexual prowess and would flee, intimidated by a creature that wanted something more than to just be a receptacle for his seed. But a true man? He would see her words for what they were: a challenge to conquer her and make her his. He would set the pace, he would put her in the positions he desired and he would be able to thoroughly ravish her, leaving her a panting, submissive puddle of flesh once he was done.

The taunts did more than spur Jean on, and Ashur really should of obeyed him. Had she been one of his own men, he would of tortured her in front of everyone until killing her on the spot; setting an example for the rest of his men. Jean had never been one to take insults like hers lightly and he got into plenty of fights throughout his life because of that. Sometimes even picking a fight with a guy twice his size and yet he never backed down. He had a strict policy that any coward willing to retreat in the face of death deserved to be struck down without any mercy. Here, this stupid dragon was insulting not only his sexual prowess, but his honor as well "I am going to make you eat those words, bitch," he stripped himself of his armor until he was wearing his birthday suit proudly. Ashur had a perfect of view of not only his impressive physique, but that monster of a cock he somehow kept hidden away "You really should learn to respect those superior to you."

He wasted very little time after that comment to pull her ass back up and give it a good spank; watching it jiggle so nicely "An ass suitable for fucking," it would be very unwise of him to just thrust inside her right now as even with his skill in sex, she wasn't aroused enough. Plus, what a treat it would be for her to find that he didn't even need to use his cock to bring her to an orgasm? So he flipped her onto her back manually and let three of his fingers enter her pussy to fingerbang her while he laid down at her side. She was a few inches taller than him, yes, but he still had full ability to use her body as he pleased "I bet none of these men ever brought you to an orgasm with their fingers alone," and he had every right to say such. His fingers were skillfully fucking her, like he knew exactly where to prod and poke, but they were also searching. Searching for that special spot to make her go wild. Once he found it, he used her g-spot to his advantage by rubbing against it at random as he didn't want her to get too used to a pattern.

With the position he was in, Jean had a nice close up of her breasts and a good look at her face. She was actually quite cute and he was the kind of guy who liked having a cute face to look at during sex. Of course, even that alone could not keep his gaze away from her breasts. Those D-cups of hers were just begging to be groped and molded so much that he couldn't resist their charms. He used his free hand to massage the breast furthest from him and even that had a skill compared to most men. Where they would grope simply to please themselves, Jean groped to please her. He combined the right amount of gentleness so he didn't hurt her as well as the right amount of roughness so he wasn't just tickling her. His fingers played with her nipples and were a tad more rougher with them as he rolled, tweaked, and pulled on them. Her other breast, well, he moved up slightly to take the nipple into his mouth. Suckling it like a teat, licking it, and lightly biting it. All the while, he stared into her eyes with fire like he was conveying the message that he owned her already.

Just to add even more pleasure, Jean shifted his fingers that were inside her to allow his thumb to rub at her clit. Smacking it at random just to give her a jolt of pleasure. He still wanted to tease her though and pulled off her nipple only long enough to say "Trust me when I say you haven't seen nothing yet. I'm merely warming up, but it looks like you can't say the same thing," he chuckled, seeing as how hard her nipples had become and how wet her pussy was. So much that a small part of him feared that his three fingers would be stuck together.

Ashur arched an eyebrow when he told her that he'd bring her to climax with only his fingers, but she decided that she'd let him have his fun for the moment. She did not make it easy for him to flip her over, but neither did she fight him on it; she simply allowed him to take command and have his way with her. She couldn't help but laugh when he claimed that she hadn't seen anything yet, though. "I dare say I haven't," she chuckled. "It's a poor man who thinks that a woman is satisfied just because she's climaxed. You think I haven't cumulatively around my own fingers before? I've had centuries of boredom to explore my own body and, quite frankly, fingers left me aching and unfulfilled before I even turned twenty. No, if this is the best you've got, I suggest you let me eat you now so that I can finish this properly by myself."

Before letting Jean reaspond, Ashur surged forward, her powerful body pinning the knight beneath herself. Her tail coiled around his cock and began stroking it as her eyes levered down wickedly at him. "On the other hand," she purred, her voice haughty and arrogant, "I might decide to keep you alive for a while if you beg to be my loyal little fuck toy. It does get lonely up here and I could use a warm piece of flesh to pleasure myself with from time to time. If you're a good little bitch, I might even let you get off from time to time." She grinned, revealing a row of razor sharp teeth. "Of course, you could also cling to your foolish pride and let me eat you now. It's been a while since I've tasted man flesh and I'd be willing to give it another try."

Jean hadn't expected her to pounce him and pin him to the floor. This dragoness was actually proving to be a hell of a lot more fun than the whores at the brothel. They never teased him like this or even give him a challenge, and even the so called "dominatrix" of the brothel fell to her knees once she saw what he could do "Oh no, the big mean old dragon has me pinned to the floor. Whatever shall I do?" he would admit that her tail was quite good at stroking him and he would definitely be putting that to some good use once she submitted "I really am sad to say though that you aren't as scary as you think you are. Sure, you are an arrogant little bitch, but you don't have the guts to attack me," a smirk once again appeared on his lips as he headbutted her and tore his arm from her grasp only to curl it around her throat. Squeezing it just enough to choke her, yet still allow her to breath somewhat "I can see it in your eyes, dragon. You are tired of seeing man after man after man either fail to reach your cave or never being able to satisfy you," using his strength, he pushed her off of him and back onto her back; still keeping her pinned by holding her throat "You want someone to finally give you a fucking worthy of submission. You could careless about treasure and death," as he spoke, his cock lined up with her pussy.

"I can see now that a slut like you needs only one thing to truly be happy," he got in closer to her with that smirk of his being most of what she saw "Me," she was wet enough from his fingers that he hardly needed to be gentle with entering her, and that was exactly what he did. Jean cared little for her comfort as he slammed his cock inside her and didn't even give her time to adjust to his size before he was pounding away. He let go of her throat now since he wouldn't be needing it to control her anymore. He did, however, pin her arms to the floor so he had complete control over her "Is this what you wanted, dragon? A nice cock to fill this pussy? Are you going to scream like a good slut for me and tell your new master how much you love his cock?" he quickly slapped her across the cheek before pinning her arm again "And don't you dare think for a second that I am a one and done guy. Your horns and your hair will be put to some good use today and I might even give you a special treat if you are a good little bitch and -my- loyal little fuck toy."

Oh, this human was interesting. Granted, she had yet to see him prove his bravado, but he was the closest a human had come to truly arousing her in her entire memory. Humans claimed to dominate dragons such as she all the time, but the truth of the matter was that maybe two or three men in the history of the world had bent one dragon to his will, but even then, never more than one. Ashur had never been dominated, had never been made a slave to a man's will, but a thrill shot through her body as she she imagined being this man's slave.

But it was not in her nature to just roll over and submit. A dragon fought until the very end; a dragon resisted until the man who would claim her fucked her into submission. So, rather than simply lying back and taking what Jean had to give her, she wrestled him for control. When he slapped her face, freeing her hands, she used the opportunity to grab his shoulders and roll him over onto his back. The fact that he was between her thighs gave her an advantage, allowing her to control his legs with hers. She pinned the man beneath her, this time pinning his wrists with hers as she rode him, setting the pace for their intercourse. "It will be a joy breaking a whelp like you to my will," she purred, squeezing the powerful walls of her cunt around his shaft, displaying an impressive amount of control over her vaginal muscles as she simultaneously milked his cock and gyrated atop him. "You're not the first prideful human to climb my mountain."

This show of strength didn't make him afraid of her and did the opposite. You could say that Jean was testing her as well just as he had done when they were fighting as he tried to see what made her tick. She was different than most women he had fucked, so he needed to be different himself Looks like missionary isn't going to do me much good here. Letting her be on top is way out of the question and I don't want to risk her rolling over if I fuck her from the side. he wasn't paying much attention to her as he planned his next move and how he would go about getting her on all fours. He couldn't headbutt her again as she was probably watching out for that, his arms were pinned by the wrists, and she had control of his legs. Jean wasn't quite sure what to do when he got a sudden idea If I can lure her into a false sense of security, then maybe just maybe. I can do something to push her off and get her where I have complete control. If not, then I might as well die.

He hated the fact that he had to submit to her for the time being, but he would make this bitch pay once he was free "Come on, is this the best you can do? You have skill, but it is going to take a lot more than that if you want to break me," he laid back and got comfortable "Thank you for riding me though. It has been a long time since I got to relax during sex for once," if she was going to make him work for her then he was going to force her to do the same "And while you are at it, how about we exchange names, hm? I think a loyal fuck toy should know their keeper's name and vice versa," he intentionally left who was the fuck toy and who was the keeper vague just to try and get a reaction out of her "My name is Jean Bott. Yours, dragon?"

"Careful, human," taunted Ashur. "I might get bored and eat you if I feel like you're giving up." She waited to see the reaction in his eyes before continuing. "I'll give you humans one thing: you know how to worship your betters. Honestly, many of the names your kind gave me I enjoy better than my own. I've been called "The Dawn That Shatters the Sky", "The queen of the Setting Sun", "The Wrath to End Gods" was one of my personal favorites. I think I'll let you come up with your own names to worship me."

The truth of the matter was that Jean didn't necessarily need to make an escape attempt: if he could regain control of her sexallly, who was on top didn't really mater. The pace of the intercourse and who was closer to orgasm were far more important.

Jean had heard of none of the names she spoke of, but then again he didn't really pay much mind to her name. He had no time for names until he met her and now he was going to make it small goal to learn her true name "I guess people never said dragons were fair," he shrugged and began pushing his hips up each time she came down on him to drive his cock deep inside her "I have to ask you a question, dragon, and surely this is one you can answer truthfully. Just how long can you last before climaxing? Haven't you noticed something yet or has your arrogance blinded you?" he grinned and started moving his hips even more "I have yet to cum even when you stroked my cock with your tail and even with this sexy gyrating motion going on. I haven't even groaned in pleasure, yet, and that leads me to believe one of two things. Either you don't know how to please a man or you aren't even trying. For your sake, I really hope it's the latter because you are going to bore me if it's not."

He hadn't become a general of the Queen's army for nothing, and even pinned to the ground at the dragoness' mercy. He was taunting her and trying to pull more and more of that arrogance she had. Wanting her to make that one wrong move which would forever cement her place as his slave. All he had to do, was wait for it.

"Humans are such brutes," replied Ashur, though her breath was coming a bit heavier now. "All they think about is immediate gratification; I've had orgasms that would shatter the mind of a lesser being, built up over weeks of anticipation. Some of my better climaxes shook this very mountain and caused avalanches for days." Of course, Ashur left out the detail that she'd edged herself repeatedly, denying herself orgasm during the weeks building up to those. Even though she was a creature far superior to most humans, even she had her limits. Even then, though, she was the one in control of how she was pleasured, so Jean had an advantage there. "Don't tell me you're going flacid on me?" she taunted, raising an eyebrow. "I know you men can be so intimidated by a powerful woman that you go soft, but do try to keep it up for me." She smiled, once more revealing her teeth. "When a dragon takes offense, she is not gentle to those who have insulted her."

She felt the shift in the pace and struggled to regain control, only partially succeeding. That was when she decided to play dirty; as Jean began to set the pace to his liking, she hooked her legs under his knees and forced them apart slightly. She only needed a small opening. She began sliding her tail between Jean's legs, getting closer and closer to his ass, allowing him to feel every second of the encroaching violation to his body. "I wonder if you've ever played the woman?" she said, lowering her face towards Jean as her smile grew bigger, her teeth gleaming. "I wonder if you'll love it or hate it? I suppose we're about to find out. I wonder if you'll beg me to stop or keep going?" She placed her mouth next to his ear, her tongue snaking out to lick his earlobe as she let her sharp teeth scrape against his flesh. "I think I'll let you run," she said, her tail inches away from is asshole. "You'll go sprinting, naked, down the mountain, dodging my magic, the monsters you failed to kill and the traps you didn't spring. You might die and make a tasty little dinner for me, or you might live to return to your kingdom, spreading the tale of my glory and how you were violated by the very goddess you tried to claim for your own. You will have no way to save face, since everyone will see you in your nakedness, and your reputation will be ruined. Whatever ambitions you had will crumble and no noble worth their salt would want a knight such as you in their court." She paused for dramatic effect. "Of course, that's if you don't decide it's just better to let yourself be torn to pieces in order to save face. At least then you'll just be another faceless knight who dared to brave my mountain."

I knew it! Big mistake, dragon! You just lost! Jean still had to wait for the right moment to strike, but he wasn't going to let her escape once he was back on top. He had gotten all the information he needed from her and it was time to show her that he was far beyond any mere man. His moment came when she paused for dramatic effect and he flashed her his own grin "That would be a very tempting offer, dragon," his whispered back to her "That is, if I was a coward," she had him pinned, yes, but he was no weakling and pushed himself up just enough to slam his thigh down on her tail. He then headbutt her once more before slapping her across the face and forcing her onto on all fours. Immediately slamming inside her pussy and fucking her without any mercy. He wasn't fucking her for her pleasure as he had done previously; if this dragon wanted pleasure then she would have to earn it. His hands shot forward to grab her horns and used them as handles to drive his cock deeper inside her.

Simply fucking her was not going to make her submit. He needed to make her so desperate to cum that she would do anything to get it, and Jean was constantly watching her. Although she was a dragon, she was still a woman and all women had a few tells when they were ready to cum. He was studying her body constantly for any sign of a tell as well as listening to her breathing "I'm feeling generous right now, dragon. Submit to me now and I will go easy on you. Don't and I will make you do more than just shake this mountain and cause an avalanche," with him holding onto her horns and his strength, Jean knew he could force her back down if she tried taking control again.

Ashur did not submit right away; in fact, she struggled for a good several minutes, attempting to escape. She tried rolling Jean, lurching backwards to try and topple him, using her tail to grapple him and upset his balance, but nothing worked. Each time she tried another escape method, there was less energy in it than there had been previously. Finally, every option exhausted, she lowered her head to the floor, pressing her prodigious chest to the ground along with it, and began bucking her hips to Jean's rhythm. Her body was shuddering with pleasure and the tension in her vaginal walls heralded an impending orgasm. Ashur was defeated.

"I submit, Master," she moaned. "Please, make your slave cum. I need it, Master." Gone was the arrogance and haughty tone that had graced her voice mere minutes earlier: now, all that was left was the desperate, soft, submissive voice of a slave that badly needed to orgasm.

Her struggle went on for longer than he had expected, but Jean had prepared himself for any tricks she may try to pull. After several minutes of her trying to take back control, Jean watched as he lowered her head in submission and verbally submitted to him "And here I was hoping my dragon whore would put up more of a fight," he frowned but it went away after he gave her ass a good slap "Now, before I even think about letting you cum, I want two things from you," he let go of one of her horns to grab a handful of her hair and pull back "First, I want to know your name," and then he pulled her hair to hurt a little "Your real name. Then, I want to hear you beg and if you do a good job then maybe I will let you cum. I must warn you though, I am very picky when it comes to my girls begging me."

What he didn't tell her was that she wouldn't be cumming at all right now. He wanted to torture her and cement it in your mind who owned her now. Once he was sure that she knew that, then he would make her cum and he had a feeling that the entire world would hear it when he allowed her.

"My name is Ashur, Master," whimpered the dragon. Ashur's body language and tone were completely different; where once she was proud and arrogant, she was now soft and submissive. She squirmed and writhed beneath Jean, desperate for release. Her arousal was already dripping onto the floor beneath her, staining the surprisingly clean stone floor with her feminine juices. She had experienced all kinds of pleasure before, but never the pleasure of being truly dominated. It was a sensation every dragon wanted, but so few had experienced in their infinite lives.

"Please, Master," she pleaded, her body trembling with need and her voice desperate. "Please allow your slave to cum. I need you, Master; in all my years, no one has ever fucked me as well as you. I need to cum now more than I've ever needed anything before!"

Ashur had a nice ring to it and it rolled off his tongue well enough. Regardless, she had done a wonderful job begging and it was almost a pity that he had to say no. Jean pulled out of her and gave her shapely ass a good smack "Sorry, but I don't think you actually want to cum," he chuckled and walked around to her front "But that doesn't mean I don't," he rubbed his cock over her face to smear her juices all over her and even slapped her a bit with his member "So blow me and tell me all about the treasure you have amassed over the years."

More or less asking so he could know just how rich he was going to become now, but what he didn't know was the surprises she had hidden away with her treasures. Very fun surprises they would be as well.

Ashur pouted up at her Master as he walked around in front of her and demanded she tell him about her hoard. She might have submit to him, but that didn't mean that she didn't have feelings. "Climbs a mountain for me and the first thing he wants to know is how rich he is," she grumbled, mostly to herself. Ashur didn't want to talk about riches: she wanted to occupy her Master's attention. She had suffered through centuries of isolation waiting for a worthy Master and she wanted to celebrate the fact that her deepest desire was finally realized. So, rather than talking about her hoard, she wrapped her lips around her Master's cock and began sucking.

Ashur gave head like no other woman Jean had ever had. For one thing, her tongue was longer and more agile than a human's; she was able to coil it around his length, simultaneously licking and stroking him with it. For another, her voice box was different, allowing her to let out a rumbling purr, similar to a predatory cat's, that vibrated pleasantly along his length. As she pleasured her Master orally, her deft tongue slipped out from between her lips and lapped at his balls every time she slipped his length into her throat. She had no trouble deepthroating him, having had centuries to practice her technique.

Although her technique was beyond anything that he could every imagine and he just wanted to let her suck him off until he came inside her whore mouth, Jean wanted to know about her treasure. He raised his hand to slap her, but she suddenly hit his own sweet spot and a huge groan of pleasure came from his lips "Even though you disobeyed me, I am going to let this one slide simply because of how good you are at giving head," he slapped her ass as best he could "But I do want to hear about your treasure after I cum in your mouth," and speaking of cumming, he still wanted to keep her on the edge of an orgasm just to drive her crazy and with his cock occupied in her mouth; he had to do that another way "Oh and finger yourself for me, but as I had said before. Do not cum without permission or you will be punished."

Though a part of him wondered how he could punish her here. Jean was sure that he could find a way but the fun things were hidden away in his home. Something which he planned to turn into a mansion once Ashur handed her treasure over to him, and then he got another thought. Seeing as how Ashur was going to be his in every way. He saw no reason why he couldn't take her anal virginity if she hadn't already or claimed it as his own, but he wanted to know how to handle things. So he pulled her off his cock by pulling on her horns "I just thought of something. Has my dragoness slut taken herself in the ass or are you still a virgin there?"

Ashur let out a frustrated growl that rumbled along her Master's length, but she obeyed and continued sucking him. Rather than fingerings herself as ordered, however, she instead took her dexterous tail and began teasing her slit with it by rubbing it's length slowly up and down the length of her sex, staining her fur with her own arousal. The slap to her ass caused her to let out a small hum of pleasure, though she wished that he'd been in a better position to spank her. She let out a disappointed whine as she was pulled off of Jean's cock, but settled into a submissive kneeling position as she looked up at him and listened to his question.

"Your slave has taken her own virginity in all areas, Master," she said. "I honestly doubt that there's a dragon alive who hasn't experimented with all of her holes already. Eternity gets very boring, especially when you have few options for romantic partners, so experimentation is really the only option to satisfy your desires."

He was a bit disappointed by that, but supposed that she was right "Well, then I guess you get to have the real deal in your ass now, hm?" he grinned "Now keep blowing me so I can cum in your mouth and keep using that tail to tease yourself," he had completely forgotten that she could use her tail like that as he was so used to humans. Sure, Ashur was proving to be one hell of a fuck, but she was a dragon and had different parts than a human. So he was going to have to get used to all this and was sure that he would before anything taking his first stab at taking over his Queen's kingdom. Oh how he would love that day, and now that he had Ashur on his side who could probably reveal the locations of other dragons like her. He could have more fun with the Queen than he had planned.

With Ashur's technique the way it was, it didn't take him much longer to cum. He blew his load down her throat and filled her mouth with it before pulling out. His cock still as hard as when they started "Tell me how I taste, Ashur," he ordered her as he walked back around to her behind, moved her tail out of the way, and slammed his cock back inside her cunt before pounding her again.

Ashur continued to whine and moan with need, but continued teasing herself without cumming as her Master had ordered. It was a good thing that Jean had not told Ashur about his ambitions for the queen: a slave she might be, but Ashur was still a dragon and thus still extremely prideful. Ashur did not want to be a mere tool for her Master to snare another woman with, especially not a mere mortal woman: she was a beautiful, graceful and powerful creature and she wanted to be treated like the treasure she was. She would gladly earn that treatment from her Master through her actions, but she would not take well to being ignored. Building a harem of dragons was an admirable goal in deed, but satisfying them all would be no small task.

Ashur let out a happy purr as Jean came in her mouth, gratefully gulping down every drop of his cum. Once her Master was drained, she kept his cock in her mouth foe a moment, licking and sucking him clean before releasing him. "Master was delicious," she said, her voice low and husky. She let out another purr as Jean walked around behind her. She lowered her head, pressing her large breasts against the ground and wriggling her ass invitingly in the air, her tail already raised high for her Master's ease.

Ashur groaned as his cock slipped inside of her once more, her tail wrapping around his hips to pull him closer. "Please let your slave cum, Master," she panted, her need and desire dripping from her every word, much like her cunt liberally dripped her arousal on the cave floor. "I need this, Master. I've waited an eternity to be taken by a man like you. Please let me cum."

She asked to cum again, and Jean had started to say something once again about not letting her. Telling her that she had to earn his permission to cum, but then a thought entered his mind. As his mind played out some previous events up until now, Jean began to fully realize the change in Ashur's personality. Sure, she had hints of her old arrogant nature still, but most of it was now gone. She wanted to please, wanted to be his, and she had dropped her arrogant side for the time being to let him know that she had found her Mr. Right. Looking back on his own actions, he felt as if he was being more of a jerk to her than he should and had let his pride get the better of him. Allowed him to think that she wasn't worthy of being his submissive until she learned that he controlled her. As his mind cleared, he saw how much of a jerk instead of a Dominant that he was and had to quickly change things or risk losing her trust.

Ashur's words replayed in his head "I need this, Master. I've waited an eternity to be taken by a man like you. Please let me cum.", and Jean mentally slapped himself to rid some previous thoughts from his mind. The air around them changed a bit, but neither of them would have much time to focus on what the change was. Instead, Jean pulled back on Ashur's horns to speak directly and seductively into her ear "Then cum, slave. I want to feel this mountain rock and rattle with your cry of pleasure," he smirked at her ear before nibbling on the tip and letting his hips go wild. He wanted to cum at the same time as her as well, and could only hope that came true as he couldn't hold back any longer. Jean buried himself deep inside her with one hard thrust and spewed his white, hot seed inside her.

Back
Top Bottom