Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen bit her lip as he kissed between her legs, she waited a few moments before pulling away from his lips. She moved to sit on the bed beside him, she removed her panties before moving so that she had her knees on either side of his head, her bare slit just above his face. "Lick puppy" she grinned down at him.

"Yes Mistress." Kalos replied with a grin, looking up at her. He then focuses back on her slit before tilting up and starting to lick away, starting with the outside before slowly easing his tongue inside as he went.

Vixen bit her lip and closed her eyes as he began to lap at her slit, her pleasure slowly building. She wasn't worried to much about teasing him at the moment, that would come later. She let him eat her out for a good five minutes before she pulled away and moving to the side of the bed. " Roll onto your belly, pup" she grinned, wanting to see how far she could push him.

Kalos watches her move before giving a nod in reply. He shifted, struggling a small bit without full use of his hands but he is quickly over onto his stomach. He looked back at her, his back and ass now exposed to her as he watched in anticipation.

"If you want me to let you Finnish tonight, you will do everything I tell you to do. Understand?" She threatened before reaching over and giving his ass a light slap. She grinned and reached into the bedside table, pulling out the lube, smaller dildo, and the butt plug. "Ever use one of these before?" She teased and let him see what she was holding.

"Understood Mistress." Kalos replied before giving a shudder as he smacked his ass. He looked at what she was holding, his blush continuing to maintain. "No Mistress, never..." He then got a naughty thought and decided to be a bit of a bad boy. "Have you?"

Vixen looked down at him at his question, grinning at the thought. "Not on my self" she winked at him before moving so that she was on her knees beside his ass. Setting her toys down beside her she gave his ass another slap before reaching under the sheets for the hidden silk ropes. Grinning she got off of the bed. " Spread your legs puppy" she teased

Kalos smiled and shifted slightly as he thought about what she meant exactly. He watches her the best he can though is unable to see what she is doing with the ropes back there. As she gives the order he obediently spread out his legs for her.

Vixen grinned and wrapped one of the ropes around his ankle before tieing it. Before doing the same to his other ankle, just loss enough so that he could bend his legs but not close them. She moved between his legs, grinning she brushed her fingers against his pantie covered balls, before grabbing onto the elastic band of the panties, pulling back slightly before letting go, it snapping back into place.

Kalos tested the restrains somewhat as she tied him up, moving his leg before moving it back, keeping his legs spread. He gave a soft groan as she ran her fingers along it before he felt the fabric being lifted. Kalos was expecting something different so gasped and and flinched in surprise as the fabric snapped back.

Vixen grinned and grabbed the lube bottle and the small blue dildo in one hand, while with the other she pulled the fabric covering his balls and ass to one side. " The more you tense up the more it'll hurt." She grinned as she opened the lube bottle, squeezing a blob onto her fingers. She pressed her two fingers against his asshole, not yet pushing inside but testing his muscle refelx.

Kalos gave a nod in reply and looked forward again, giving a slight flinch as the cold lube pressed against his hole. At first it was tense though as she instructed he began to relax, his muscles responding in kind. She found as her fingers pressed against it she could feel some give as he relaxed, his hole ever so slightly opening up to her.

Vixen rubbed her fingers on and around his hole, it didn't take long before his muscles slowly relaxing and opening up. Grinning she pulled her fingers away and grabbed the pink buttplug. She squeezed quiet a bit of lube onto it, making sure that it was well covered she pressed it against his hole, slowly easing it inside. She watched as he stretched as the plug made its way deeper inside of him. It was a two inch long plug, and a small popping sound could be heard as it reached the end, his ass closing tightly around it. "There. Good boy."

"Ah..." Kalos gave a gasp out as the pink plug work its way inside him, stretching his walls for the first time. He kept relaxed and soon heard the pop, signalling its place inside him , in addition to the base of the plug resting between his cheeks. He gave a soft pant with a soft groan, the sensation was a strange one and one he'd need to get used to, but he couldn't call it unpleasant. Infact a desire for more began entering his mind.

Vixen smirked and chuckled softly as he groaned. He would learn to get used to the plug. She reached under him, her fingers closing around his balls. She gently squeezed and massaged his balls, occasionally tugging on them. "Who do you belong to puppy?"

Kalos gave a groan as she began playing with his balls, his member at this point rock hard, trapped between his stomach and his panties. "You Mistress, I belong to you."

"You belong to me, and only me." She teased before reaching over and untieing his legs one by one. "Turn around puppy" she smirked. She waited for him to flip back onto his back before moving to sit on his chest, her knees on either side of his chest. "I'm going to un-cuff you now. I want you to go into the bathroom and shave your balls. Understood? I want you smooth."

Kalos turned around as she asked, looking up at her. He gave a confused look but nodded at her request. "As you wish Mistress." When she released him he did as she asked, getting up and walking to the bathroom, walking somewhat awkwardly with the plug in his ass. He came back not too long later, as he walked in she could no longer see the hair sticking out of his panties.

Vixen unlocked his cuffs and watched him get up and leave the bedroom. Grinning she sat waiting on the bed until he came back into the bedroom. "Show me." She teased when he came to the side of the bed. Vixen enjoyed the fact that to anyone else he would appear as a tough man, yet she could reduce him to a moaning pup.

"Yes Mistress." Kalos replied, blushing slightly as he stood before her like this. He hooks his fingers under his panties before sliding them down, showing her his now clean shaven cock and balls, his member soft again but not fully.

Vixen smiled as he lowered his panties, proving that he had shaven his member and balls. " That's better. You can take those off now. They will just get in the way. " she grinned and patted the bed beside her, waiting for him to join her. "My little puppy not enjoying himself?" She teased when she noticed that he wasn't completely hard anymore.

Kalos nodded, bending down and taking the panties off, discarding them to where the rest of his clothes where. He walked over to the bed and got on beside her, awkwardly setting himself down, not used to the plug yet. "I am Mistress, just hard to keep hard while shaving." He pointed out, looking at her, the more he looked at her, the faster the life returned to his member.

Vixen waited until he had sat down before moving to sit on his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist and her arms around his neck. She looked at his neck, where the bruises and bite marks from the night before stood out against his skin. Grinning she looked down, his member trapped between her inner thighs and his belly. "Tell me what you want puppy." She teased as she looked up at his face.

Kalos gave a smile as she sat on his lap, moving his hands down to hold her hips. "I want to fuck and make my Mistress happy." He replied with a grin, shifting himself as his member rubbed between her thighs.

Vixen smirked and pressed herself closer to his body, his member resting between her legs, brushing against her slit. "You always make me happy. " she smiled and tilted her head up, her lips pressing against his in a long slow kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom