Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalos nods and heads to the register, going ahead and paying for the clothes. He considered looking in the bag, just to see what she was hiding. However he decided against it, heading out after her, he had more than just her new underwear to worry about after all.

She waited outside of the store for kalos, and as he joined her she smiled and looked at the bags he was holding. "That should do it. Anywhere you need to go?" She asked with a grin before looking around the street. It was much quieter than in the city, and there wasn't as many people. She liked it, the city was always to crowed and loud, people were rude and half the time there was traffic.

"I'm good my dear." Kalos said, relaxing as he happily walked with her, leading them out of the town again. "The shopping was for you, have everything for myself right now." He smiled, leading her out of town again to head back home.

"Well I did get some things for you." She gave him a wink before grinning and chuckling as they walked. She knew tonight he would learn how much of a 'Mistress' she could really be. She couldn't help but think about what she would have him do as she followed him back to the outskirts of town.

Kalos blushed again and gave a light nod, going quiet. His thoughts filled with ideas of what she was going to do with him and it excited him. He soon reached the outskirts and once confirming they were safe he shifted into Griffin form, lowering himself for her again. If she paid attention she'd notice a bulge between his hind legs, the excitement translating to this form too. Once on he picked up the bags and flew back home, the trip not taking long once again.

Vixen grinned as he shifted forms, she could tell he was going to enjoy what she had in mind for him once she noticed the bulge between his legs. She climbed onto his back, holding onto his mane as he quickly flew the two of them back to the cabin. Once he landed she climbed down from his back and grabbed the bags with her new toys and bras/panties inside of them. Grinning she carried them inside the cabin, setting them down by the couch she moved to sit cross legged on the couch. "It's almost super time. You hungry puppy?" She would wait till later on tonight to try her new toys.

Kalos shifted back and followed her into the cabin. He smiled as he found her sitting on the couch, every moment enjoying being with her more. "Yes indeed Mistress, I'll get to making us something." He replied, going ahead and going to prepare dinner for the two.

Vixen grinned and watched him disappear into the kitchen. She knew that he was the one she want to spend the rest of her life with. She got up and grabbed her bags from beside the couch and walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. She emptied the bag with her toys on the bed, placing the handcuffs on top of one of his bedside tables. She tied one of the silk ropes to the bed frame on either side of the bed, before hiding them under the sheets. She grabbed the three dildos, strapon, lube and buttplug and put them inside a drawer in his bedside table. She grabbed the collar she had picked out and stuffed it into her jean pocket. She then grabbed the bag with her clothes and placed it beside his closet. Next she grabbed the bag with her bras and panties and picked out a red lace pantie and placed it on the middle of the bed. She left the bedroom and walked into the bathroom, placing the bag with her other bras and panties under the sink before walking to the kitchen. " Whatcha making puppy?"

"Well Mistress." He smiled, turning to her after pulling out his work from the cooker. "Had a nice bit of Venison still, so think this would be a suitable time to use it." He turned back to his work, having worked fast on preparing it all, now starting to serve it. The meat like the mets this morning, seemed pretty fresh. From what he said before it is quite possible he had killed all this himself, which he infact had.

Vixen had never hunted wild animal before, but she figured that kalos could teach her. She looked at the meat, it looked fresher than anything she'd ever bought in a store. "Smells good. How'd you learn to cook?" She asked as she watched him prepare the venison before starting to serve it. Her mouth watered, now realizing how hungry she had actually been.

"Back home, my mother insisted I knew how to cook properly, me and my sister." Kalos replied with a smile. He soon had it all served up and on the table, taking a seat and starting to eat as she did.

She sat at the table, smiling as he set her plate in front of her. She quickly took a bite, it was delicious. "You have a sister?" She asked after swallowing. Her mother had only had her before she was killed. She had always wanted a younger sibling, someone she could watch over. But if she had had a sibling, she wouldn't have left her pack. " Must be nice having a sibling" she commented before focusing on her meal.

"Nice at times, a pain in the ass at other times." Kalos chuckled as he thought back to it. "A younger sibling tends to like to get in trouble for you or annoy you in some way... Imagine she's taken my fathers place now." Muttering the last comment off hand before getting back to eating.

Vixen stopped eating as he finished his sentence, taken his fathers place? "Wait, I'm new to this Griffin thing, but usually when a child takes over their parents place, doesn't that mean the parent is a high ranked shifter in the pack? Like alphas or betas. " she looked up from her plate, now looking at kalos with raised eyebrows.

Kalos coughed, blushing nervously as she brought it up. "Well... Arranged marriages too only happen with such familes..." He took a sip of a drink of water before looking back at her. "It is quite likely my pack is run by my sister now, yes."

Vixen grinned and watched him as he spoke. He did have the strength of a alpha, and he did act like an alpha outside of the bedroom. "And here I was thinking you were an omega. This clears a few things up. Like how you were able to fight off Trent and his gang. Or why I think your sexy. " she grinned and took another bite of her food, swallowing before speaking again. "Question, if your pack is as nice as you say it is, why leave? I get that you didn't want.. Or like the idea of getting married, but why not just wait till you became head alpha? And simply change the law?"

"Honestly? I didn't want to be Alpha." Kalos started giving a small sigh before continuing. "Sure I was strong enough, fast enough, had the blood, the looks. But I could never lead anyone, never felt comfortable in such a position... Besides, from what I've seen an Alpha's life is one big prison to the job." He looked back up at her giving a small smile. "Sadly father was adamant, wouldn't let me stand down."

Vixen stopped grinning as he explained. He was right, as an alpha you could never do what you wanted, everything was about the pack. She didn't know until it was to late to back down. " An alphas life is... Difficult, yes. I'll agree with you there. " she commented quietly before looking up at him, smiling back softly. "When your an alpha there is no 'you'. Everything is for the pack. You have to put everyone else before you. And being a single child with a father who was never home, I couldn't think of anything better then to be an alpha. Because then people depend on you." She chuckled softly to herself. " boy was I wrong." She finished up her food before standing, grabbing her plate and setting it into the sink.

"Indeed and I much prefer a free life." Kalos nods, smiling and soon following her to the sink. He put his in and washed them fairly quickly, turning back to her as he finished. "So then, what now Mistress?"

(And heading off to sleep tonight, will see ya tomorrow.)

Vixen grinned and looked up at him. " There's something on your bed that I want you to put on. I'll meet you in the bedroom once your down putting it on... Oh and I want you to wear this." She reached into her pocket, pulling out the black leather dog collar, it had the word 'Bitch' written on it in pink lettering. " Call me when your done changing. " she handed him the collar before turning and walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She stripped out of her clothes and picked up her bag from under the sink. She placed it on the sink and opened it up, slipping into a blue and black lace bra that left little to the imagination. She picked out the matching panties and slipped into them, they were blue lace with a black bunnies tail placed over her ass, the panties just slightly bigger then a thong.
She waited, wondering what kalos would do when he saw that what she had placed in his bed was a fairly thin pair of stretchy red panties.

(Night.)

Kalos blushed as she handed him the collar. "Yes Mistress..." Slowly taking the collar and heading into the room. He stopped and blushed deeper as he saw the panties, giving a small gulp. He picked them up, investigating them a moment, tossing them back down before removing his clothes.

A few moments later Vixen heard his call from the bedroom. Opening the door she finds Kalos propped up as he reclined back on the bed. He was naked besides the pair red panties she got for him, the fabric stretched around the bulge of his member and balls beneath it. As ordered he was wearing the collar, the word 'Bitch' front and centre on his neck. She'd also notice he was blushing heavily, his cheeks about matching the colour of his panties.

Vixen waited until she heard him call for her before leaving the bathroom and entering the bedroom. Once in, she saw him laying on the bed, wearing nothing besides the collar and the red panties she had picked out for him. She turned around, letting him see the bunnies tail that was attached to her thong like panties. "Well don't you look cute." She teased before walking over to the bed. His cheeks matched his panties as he blushed, seeing him obey her excited vixen. She moved so that she was sitting on his chest, her hands tracing the collar he was wearing. "Every puppy needs a collar." She teased before grinning down at him. "Hands up." She ordered him as she reached over and grabbed the pink fluffy handcuffs. Vixen waited until he had done what he was told before fastening on handcuff around one hand, then looping it around his head board she fastened his other hand in place. " There. "

Kalos smiled as he watched her walk in, blushing abit more now she actually saw him in this. He took a moment to admire what she was wearing, certainly enjoying it if his panties were anything to go by. As she ordered him to lift her arms up her obeyed, quickly ending up handcuffed to the bed, now completely under her mercy.

Vixen grinned at him, moving to stand beside the bed she looked down at his groin. The panties clearly fighting to keep his member contained. She gently placed her fingers just under his bellybutton, slowly moving her hand down she let her fingers brush against his trapped member. "Does the puppy want to play?" She teased before pulling her hand away and walking to the other side of the bed. She opened the drawer in the bedside table, letting him see the three didlos and the other toys she had bought. She chuckled teasingly before climbing onto the bed, she moved so that her ass on resting on his chest, her knees on either side of his head, her pantie covered slit inches away from his face.

"Yes please Mistress." Kalos groaned out, shuddering as he teased him, the panties straining further. He looked at the toys his blush deepening and member twitching in his panties, he was both excited and nervous. When Vixen got in place he moved back to look at her, looking up at her face before back down at her pantie covered slit. He smiled and without a word planted a kiss, starting to kiss the fabric between him and the slit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom