Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen grinned as he answered her, she enjoyed being the one in charge, after all she was an alpha. " I'm going to have so much fun with you. " she teased him with a chuckle. " On a totally unrelated topic, we need to go shopping. " if she planed on staying with him, she would need a few sets of clothes to change into, and seeing as she couldn't go back home and get some, it was time to go buy some.

"Yes Mistress." Kalos grinned with a blush forming, his mind filling for a moment with some thoughts about that. He shook his head to clear them though and got back on track. "That is true, I tend to do most of the shopping online but there is a town we can go to rather than the city itself."

Vixen noticed his blush and grinned, debating on teasing him about it or not. When he mentioned a town she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind, thinking about what she would need for a moment. " Sounds like a good plan..." She thought for a moment before reaching back and running her fingers through her hair. " They'll be looking for someone with long hair, I think its time for a haircut." Though she liked her hair, it would smarter if she cut it, making it harder to recognize her. "When can we go?"

"Whenever you feel like it, just pop back to the house and can be off immediately, doesn't take too long by flight." Kalos responded, happily still keeping hold of her as she was wrapped around him in the water.

Vixen grinned and wiggled her ass as he held her against him, her thighs rubbing against his member for a brief moment before she unwrapped her legs from around him and started to swim back to shore. She laughed as she walked up onto the grass, giving him a good view of her ass as she did.

Kalos gave a light groan and watched, the teasing having gotten the poor boy hard. He shook his head somewhat and headed out of the water, watching her the whole time. She only said he couldn't watch her undress, said nothing about her getting dressed again.

Vixen grabbed her panties, knowing he would be watching her she bent down at the waist, one after the other she slipped her feet in before pulling her panties up her legs, slowly pulling them up and over her ass. She smirked and looked over her should at him as she reached for her bra, slipping her arms in she quickly reached behind her to hook it in place.

Kalos was standing there unashamedly watching the show with a smile. She got a full view of his erection, having not started dressing yet and quite turned on by the teasing.

Vixen let her eyes trail up and down his body, clearly checking him out for a few moments before she grinned and pulled her shirt over her head. She slipped into her jeans, doing the buttons and zipper up once she had them on. Turning she walked over to where kalos was standing, her fingers teasingly brushing over the tip of his hard member. " I think I'll call you puppy. " she teased before turning and picking up her shoes.

Kalos gave a light shudder and nodded with a small grin. "Yes Mistress." When she turned he went and started getting dressed, not taking long as he fell in behind and began to head back to the house with her.

(So out of curiosity anything in particular kink wise you want to happen or avoid?)

Smiling she walked with kalos as they started to make their way back to the cabin. Occasionally she would bump into his side, laughing as she did. She followed him through the woods, it wasn't to long before the cabin came into view.

(Not a big fan of anal, so maybe avoid that one. Im a big fan of dominance/submission. Anything you want to avoid or to happen? )

Kalos chuckled and smiled at her, enjoying every moment he was with her. Once they got to the Cabin he grabbed onto his wallet before heading out again, the only thing he needed for this. As he stepped out he turns to her with a smile. "The best way to get there is to fly most of the way, landing and walking into town from the outskirts. Might I suggest you ride me there, I'll be less likely to be noticed." Shifting into his Griffin form and hunching down so she could climb on.

(Only thing I avoid is just vore and gore(granted fairly fine with some genital vore if doesn't result in death). Other than that, anything goes really, fan of dom/sub too. As implied, mostly femdom so does the Anal thing run both ways or is it a different matter for you if Kalos was on the receiving end?)

Vixen waited outside as he went and got his wallet, she muttered at herself quietly for forgetting her wallet at her apartment. When he came back outside she smiled and watched as he shifted in front of her, it looked a lot less painful than when she shifted. She carefully climbed onto his back, her fingers running through his mane she smiled and looked down at him. "If I fall you better catch me" she grinned before carefully grabbing onto his fur to steady herself.

(If kalos is on the receiving end I'm find with that. I also like a little bit of bondage[handcuffs, ect. nothing to hard core])

Kalos rumbled and gave a nod, his talons gripping into the ground a moment. He then took off running, a few flaps of his wings and the half bird was quickly airborne. He was careful with her as he flew, giving her a nice steady view of flight from the back of another. Like he said it didn't take long and he landed on the outskirts of town. Lowering himself again he waited for her to get off before shifting back human.

(Good good and yeah, similar opinion on bondage. Handcuffs/rope, spanking and pegging/other such toys, the more painful and excessive stuff little point in.£

He was definitely faster then her in her dragon form, but dragons weren't build for speed but brute strength. She grinned and let her hair be whipped around in the breeze. It wasn't long before he landed, she carefuly climbed down from his back, taking a few steps back as he shifted back to his human form. " That was amazing. " she smiled and looked up at kalos. " Lead the way puppy" she teased.

Kalos smiled, glad she enjoyed the ride. "Yes Mistress." Leading her into town at her request.

The town was average size and had pretty much any shop or service she would really need, plus a few just for fun. Kalos walked her through the main points of the place, soon enough letting her take charge of where to go from now.

Vixen grinned and followed him, letting him show her the main areas in the town. She rarely left the city, so being in a town wasnt what she was used to. She grabbed kalos hand and lead him towards a clothing shop for younger adults. " You are going to be a good little puppy and help me pick out some clothes" she teased, only loud enough for him to hear. First she headed towards the tops, picking out a few she handed them to kalos before heading towards the pants and shorts. Just like before she would pick out two or three before handing them to kalos before moving on to the next thing. " Thats it for this store." She knew exactly what store she would head to next, they had the same store in the city, her friends had dragged her inside once or twice.

"Yes Mistress." Kalos quietly replied and obediently helped her shop for clothes. Once done he carried and bought them for her before following her lead once more, curious what else she had in mind to buy.

Vixen waited as he went and paid for her clothes. Smiling she lead him down the street to a smallish store call Spencers. Once inside the front of the store had beer glasses, shot glasses, shirts with puns on them, wallets and belts to one side and a bunch of other random things. She lead him to the back of the store, where all the sex toys and sex related things were kept. Grinning she looked over her shoulder at him, wanting to see how he would react as she picked up a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs.

Kalos followed her in, having no idea on what she had planned till they reached the back. Once in and holding up the handcuffs he began blushing, glancing around at all the various toys and other products, his blush deepening.

Vixen chuckled quietly as he began to blush. She held the handcuffs in one hand and began to browse the back of the store, as she did, she picked out a few colored dildos, a butt plug, a ball gag, lube, a dog collar, some bondage silk that could be used to tie someone down, and finnaly a strap on. Weather or not she used she didn't know, but she wanted to see how far she could push kalos. Smirking she took the bags of clothes from him and handed him her selection of toys to go pay for, knowing that he would be blushing and embarrassed as he did.

Kalos couldn't get any pinker as she handed him the items to pay for. He gulps and nervously nods before shuffling over to pay for it all, trying to do it quickly to get the embarrassment over with. He just hopped no one else teased him about this.

Vixen watched as he quickly scurried off to pay for the toys. She waited until he came back before handing him the bags she was holding and leaving the store. " One more store to go to, I think you'll like this one." She teased and grinned up at him. She loved how she could make him do anything she wanted. She headed further down the street, it wasnt long before she stopped in front of a pink store, opening the door she waited for kalos to walk inside before following him. This store was filled with lingerie, vixen grinned at him before walking down a few rows, checking out a few sexy bras and panties. " See anything you like puppy?" She teased.

Kalos followed along and blushed again, not so hard this time round, this wasn't as bad for him. As she asked him he blinked and glance around, unsure. "I..uhh, they all look good Mistress?" He replied quietly, a typical male not being the best help in these events.

Vixen rolled her eyes playfully at him before looking around the store for a moment. "Stay here" she smiled and walked around the store, picking out a few bras and panties, she handed them to one of the store workers who walked over to the cash register and started bagging them. Vixen walked back to where kalos stood, " She already has everything bagged, you just need to pay for them. " she grinned and walked over to the door, this time not wanting him to see what she had picked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom