Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalos panted and groaned, arching his head back. "Fuck yes..." He moaned out, slowly rocking his hips in her grip. His precum came regularly, his climax very quickly building in her grip.

Devon smiled and watched, giving a happy moan as she took him into her mouth. She began to taste his precum as his pleasure built, happily laying back and letting her work on him.

Vixen slowly tool his member inside of her mouth, suckling on his head. She could taste his pre but by now she was well used to it. Vixen let him rock his hips, her hand working what her mouth wasn't.

Kiara began to Bob her head up and down on his length, while her hand played with his balls she worked his member with her mouth. Slowly she lowered her head further, taking him into her throat, knowing that he enjoyed it when she deep throated him.

Kalos panted heavily and arched fully up into her mouth. It only took a few more moments before his climax hit, yelling out. "Fuck!" His seed now gushing out into her mouth and down her throat. Kalos breathed heavily as he slowly calmed down, his climax prolonged by her work. It had been awhile since he climaxed so much, so quickly.

"Fuck yes... Not going to last much longer hun." Devon groaned, laying back and spreading his legs. His balls responded well in her grip, his climax quickly starting to build. All the teasing certainly worked on him and he was about ready to blow.

Vixen swallowed his cum quickly as he began to climax, letting his cock slip from her mouth once he had calmed down. "Good puppy." She purred with a grin as she licked her lips clean. She had trained Kalos well, they both knew this.

Kiara thought about stopping right before he could climax, being the tease that she was. Grinning she suckled on the tip of his member for a few more moments before letting his cock slip from between her lips. "I want you to be a good boy and save that for tonight." She teased as she looked up at him, knowing that he would be quiet pent up and desperate later.

Kalos panted and smiled, looking down at Vixen. "Thank you... Mistress." He replied, his breathing heavy from all the spent energy. "Love you." He adds on, reaching down and brining her into a kiss.

Devon already looked quite desperate as she pulled off, looking down at her. "You..you...I'm the big tease here?!" He exclaimed, slowly sitting up. She'd got him good and he'd indeed be begging come tonight.

Vixen smiled and happily returned the kiss. "I love you more." She purred softly, moving so that she was leaning against his side, her chin resting on his shoulder happily. She had heard of couples who stopped having sex after a few years of being together, but she could hardly keep her hands off of him for more than a few days. By now it was just after noon. "What now pup?"

Kiara grinned and reached for her clothes, quickly getting dressed as he sat up. She looked over at him as he spoke, clearly needing to get off, badly. "I told you I would get you back. " she purred teasingly into his ear with a grin. She knew there was little chance of his erection fading without her help, and at the moment, she was simply trying to tease him.

Kalos smiled and sat up slowly in the chair. "Well, I imagine we are done here, unless you are buying anything?" Kalos asked reaching for his clothes. Though he only had his panties, the rest vanished due to Vixen.

"Didn't think like this." Devon said with a small chuckle. He slowly went and got dressed, his erection certainly not going anywhere anytime soon.

Vixen grinned and thought for a moment before reaching for her clothes and getting dressed. His clothes she had his, for now. "Come along puppy." She growled teasingly as she headed towards the door to the main part of the store. She would make him walk around the store in only his panties, and the buttplug.

Kiara grinned and looked over at him once she was dressed. "That's because your thinking with your 'second' head." She teased. She often teased him about his desire for sex, though he often played along. "I'll take care of you later..." She paused for a moment. "Or not. Who knows." She added with a chuckle.

Kalos blushed deeply and slowly nodded, getting to his feet. He started walking, used to plugs but it and the fucking he got did throw off his walk. He blushed and kept close to her as they walked, just wearing the black silk panties, certainly getting looks.

"I guess so." Devon replied with a chuckle, shaking his head. He gets fully dressed and looks her over once more. "So are we done out here for today?"

Vixen grinned and took her time going through the store, enjoying the looks she and Kalos got. She picked out a new collar and turned to face Kalos, she quickly facened it around his neck, before clipping a leash to it. Chuckling she gently tugged on the leash before making her way further down the isle, Kalos at her heel.

Kiara grinned and nodded her head, his cock leaving quiet the bulge in his pants. "Yeah. We can head back now." She answered and stood, stretching her back. She gathered up their food and put it back into the basket before handing the basket over to Devon.

Kalos blushed deeper as he was leashed, looking down nervously as she did. He followed Vixen along obediently, now more like the puppy she named him.

Devon nodded and took the basket, following Kiara back. His walk was a tiny bit awkward at first with the erection he had, but he soon got used to it. He headed back to their cabin, seeming quite eager to get inside and get some relief from her.

Vixen smiled and paraded him around the store, chuckling as several men and the odd lady whistled at kalos. As they reached the dildo and strap on area she stopped and grinned. "I think its time I upgrade my strap on." She looked over at kalos before going through and picking out a 10" blue strap on. She handed it to Kalos with a grin.

Kiara grinned as she watched him, taking her sweat time to get back to their cabin. He clearly wanted her to help him with his 'problem'. "What's the rush babe?" She teased with a smile as she followed him. It wasn't long before they reached the cabin, opening the door she walked inside and turned to face him.

Kalos blushed as he took hold of the strap on she handed him, knowing full well he'd likely be on the receiving end of it later. "Very good Mistress..." He replied nervously, holding it for her as they got moving.

Devon shook his head and looked back at her. "Trying to get home to get punished by my tease of a mate." He replied with a grin, closing the door behind them as they reached it.

Vixen grinned at his blush, before tugging on his leash and walking over to the cashier. By now Kalos knew to pay for the toys she picked out with no questions asked.

Kiara grinned and moved to sit on the sofa, motioning with her finger for him to come join her. "Maybe I could help you with your 'little' problem." She teased and looked over him, her gaze stopping at the bulge in his pants. He certainly was a stud. "Or maybe I should wait until after super.." She grinned and looked up at him.

Kalos nodded and nervously went and paid for what she bought, blushing as he stood in his panties infront of the cashier. Granted he ended up having to turn to Vixen for money since his wallet wasn't in his panties.

Devon approached, shuddering slightly as she kept teasing him. "Don't think I'd last that long." He replied, looking over her, getting more and more desperate.

Vixen handed him the money he needed, once they had paid for their stuff she lead him back to the back room, where she grabbed his clothes from where she had hid them and handed them to him. She removed his collar and placed it in the bag with her other new toys.

Kiara looked up at him, he did look pretty desperate. She reached up and undid his pants, reaching inside she gently pulled his cock out of his boxers. "You know I only tease you because I love you, right?" She grinned before leaning forward and began to lick up the length of his member slowly. If she waited any longer he'd get blue balls.

Kalos quickly got dressed, getting more at ease as he dressed, granted everyone had saw him now so wouldn't really change anything. He stepped out and rejoined Vixen with a smile, the blush mostly cleared now.

Devon shuddered and gave a soft moan, relaxing as she started to work him again. "Same reason I tease you so much too." He replies to her, leaning back against the wall as he watched her work.

Vixen waited for him, once he had rejoined her she smiled and headed out of the store, and began to walk with Kalos back towards the school. "I want you to start wearing a plug, every day." She growled teasi fly and looked up at him. "Just for fun."

Kiara quickly started where she had left off, she began to suckle on the tip of his member, before slowly taking more and more of him, before long she began to deep throat him again. She knew that with all the teasing it wouldn't be long before he blew his load.

Kalos shuddered slightly and nodded. "The size of the one I'm wearing now?" He asked her, blushing as he spoke again.

Kiara was indeed correct and Devon did not last long. With a few thrusts of his hips into her he cried out and began to cum. His seed came quickly, a large amount of it due to all the teasing, all of it going down her throat.

Vixen thought for a moment before shrugging. "Hmm... Well if you don't like this one we have a slightly smaller one at home. But either one will work." She answered him with a grin as they walked.

Kiara began to swallow as he climax, drinking down his cum. She suckled on his cock for a few more moments before slowly pulling back and licking her lips as she looked up at him. "You really were pent up." She grinned, no doubt in her mind it was because of her teasing. "Better babe?"

"I'm good with either Mistress." Kalos replied, walking by her side quite happily, getting used to walking with a plug in his ass. He was certainly very obedient now he's in panties and a plug every day.

"Much... better." Devon panted, leaning against the wall as he recovered. He really needed that and it was so good to feel the relief of the climax.

Vixen smiled and walked with him, she enjoyed how obedient he was, his submissive side fit well with her dominate alpha personality.

Kiara grinned and stood, moving closer to him she tilted her head up and kissed him softly. "I love you." She purred softly with a smile.

The two soon arrived at the school, by now it was just about the right time to pick Zoey up. Kalos gave a smile as they arrived and the bell for the end of school rang, the kids soon following out.

Devon purred and returned the kiss happily, wrapping his arms around Kiara. "Love you too." He replied with a smile.

Vixen waited with Kalos as the bell rang, it wasn't long before she saw Zoey leave the building with two other girls, both taller than her. Zoey was two grades ahead than kids her own age.

Zoey smiled and said goodbye to her friends before walking over to her parents. "Hay mom, dad." She greeted her parents with a smile.

Kiara smiled and looked up at him happily. "How about we have an early super, and then head to bed." She grinned before adding. "I'm not done with you just yet." She purred before giving his cheek a quick kiss. "Or we can just skip super. And get down to desert. "

"Hello honey, have a good day at school?" Kalos asked happily, extremely proud that Zoey was doing so well in school.

"Hmm..." Devon muttered, putting his hand against his chin as he pretended to contemplate. "I think... desert is far more appatising, don't you agree?" He asked after a short time pretending to debate it over, giving a grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom