Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalos felt her against him and slowly woke, his eyes fluttering open and a look of surprise forming as he sees her. "Vixen?! Uhh...guess you changed your mind?" Taken completely off guard by her in his bed like this, however he didn't move away. He was enjoying her contact, something the continued tenting backed up.

Vixen grinned and watched as he slowly woke up, completely in shock once he realized she was in his bed, yet he didn't pull away. She looked away from him as she spoke." I can't sleep. " Vixen looked back at him, to proud to admit she had had a nightmare. She kept her chin resting on his chest, she enjoyed being near him, she felt safe. Once she noticed the tenting in his underwear she blushed slightly and smirked, liking the effect she had on him.

Kalos noticed the blush on Vixen's face, causing his face to become red with his own blush. "Sorry I'm not better dressed... Wasn't expecting to be sharing a bed with such a pretty girl tonight." He stated somewhat nervously with a cough.

Kalos looked away a moment before looking back down at Vixen, taking a moment to admire her. "I can get dressed if you would feel more comfortable..." He offered, mostly just taken off guard with this situation.

Vixen smiled softly when Kalos began to blush, finding it cute. Her own blush darkening at his comment. She moved closer to him, her chin now resting higher up on his chest. " You don't have to... I mean if you don't want to, I'm not going to make you" she muttered somewhat quietly. She smiled up at him as she looked into his eyes for a brief moment before closing them as her bangs fell free from behind her ear, covering her face.

Kalos smiled and brushed the hair out of Vixen's eyes. "Okay then m'dear." He says, not entirely sure why he just did that, but wasn't questioning it right now. Instead he gave a small grin as he looked her in the eye again, enjoying the sight greatly. He began to get comfortable and slowly one of his arms came to wrap around and hold her back.

Vixen smiled as he brushed the hair away from her face, she bit her lip as his arm wrapped around her, resting on her lower back. " why did you leave your pack?" She whispered quietly as she closed her eyes, her head resting on his chest as if he was a pillow. Vixen liked how he made her feel, she wanted to be as close to him as she could.

Kalos looked away, giving Vixen's question some thought, mainly on how he should reply to it. He shook his head a tiny bit before looking back at her, smiling again. "I had... Disagreements with the Alpha and his laws. Laws such as those that would of had you dead tonight." He kept her held close, his hand idly running up and down her back now.

Vixen looked up at Kalos as he spoke. Pack life could be a good life, as long as you followed every single law. She sighed quietly and closed her eyes. If it hadn't been for Kalos she would have ended up like her mother, killed by her own pack. "I disobeyed the alpha, just like my mother had done. They killed her for wanting to leave my father for a human. " vixen whispered. " Or at least that's what they told me." Her one hand now resting above his bellybutton.

"The laws seem in place just so they can get their way, rather than protect us or other such nonsense." Kalos agreed, placing his other hand on Vixen's chin. "It'll be fine though, you're safe with me." He tells her, looking into his eyes. His hand stopped roaming, stopping just bellow the small of her back, just touching the top of her ass.

Vixen smiled softly, her eyes closing as he held her chin in his hand. She could feel his hand slowly move lowoer and lower, stopping at the top of her ass. She pushed herself up ever so slightly, and lifted her head, stopping as their lips were just about to touch. She locked eyes with him for a moment then glanced at his lips before slowly closing her eyes.

Kalos watches Vixen before closing his own eyes and bringing his lips down to hers, starting a long slow kiss. As she pushed up his hand ended up fairly centre with her rear, the man unable to help but give her ass a squeeze. At this point her hand could feel his restrained member rubbing across the top of it, his boxers straining to keep it in check.

Vixens head began to pound, her heart beating rapidly inside her chest. She held their kiss until she felt dizzy then pulled back slowly, her eyes opening as she did. She felt his hand move further down, now resting firmly on her ass. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip as he squeezed, making her blush and look down at his chest. Vixen could feel his member as it brushed against her hand. "Did I do that?" She giggled quietly and smirked as she looked down at her hand.

Kalos smiled and had a small blush as they broke the kiss, looking down at Vixen with a grin still. "You most certainly did m'dear." Looking down she could see the erection pointed up straight at her, held between her hand and her belly. It remained in his boxers though the tip was just starting to peak out of the gap at the front. His hand kept its place, enjoying the feel of her ass in his palm.

Vixen bit her lip and pulled her gaze away from his tented boxers. She could feel his hand firmly against her ass, alphas always got what they wanted, and at the moment, it seemed to her that she wanted him. Grinning she slowly ran her fingers along the outline of his member through his boxers. Vixen looked up at Kalos, she quiet liked teasing him. " Your cute when you blush"

Kalos shudders slightly as her fingers began to trace, quickly figuring him to be around eight inches and fairly thick. He smiled, unable to help but blush again at her comment. "Hard not to blush like this you'll be glad to know.

Vixen smirked as he shuddered, he would soon find out that she could be quiet the tease. She ran her fingers ever so lightly up and down the length of his member, occasionally stopping to tug at his boxers, with each tug his member slowly poking out of his boxers more and more. " I bet your glad I woke you up." She chuckled and looked up into his eyes.

Kalos shuddered and groan as she kept this teasing going, his hips moving slightly, looking for more sensation as the teasing got to him. "Most... Certainly m'dear." He replied, lightly panting as she began getting the better of him.

Vixen smirked, she loved this side of him. It didn't take long before she had his member free from his boxers. Vixen pulled her hand away and sat up, looking down at Kalos she grinned. " I don't think its fair to you that you are in boxers and yet I still have all of my clothes on. Wouldn't you agree?" She raised her hands above her head, indicating that she wanted him to remove her tank top.

Kalos shuddered as Vixen stopped and looked up at her as she sat over him. He gave nod, agreeing. "Right you are m'dear, if can even be counted as being in boxers anymore." He then reaches up and pulls her tank top up and off, tossing it to one side as he got a good look at her. He smirked ready to help her out of more of her clothes.

(And off for the night, might be posting a tad less tomorrow but will try to keep up.)

Vixen smiled as he removed her shirt, underneath she wore a black and red bra. She waited until he had tossed it to the side before moving so that she was sitting with her knees on either side of his torso. She could feel his member rubbing up against her ass, bending down she whispered into his ear, her lips brushing up against his earlobe as she did. " You'll have to work to get the rest off" she grinned and raised her head so that she could look down at him, her hands placed on his chest.
(Have a good night)

"No fair." Kalos shuddered, shifting slightly as his member rubbed against her. However he wasn't going to be beaten quite et and reached up, attempting to unhook her bra to start with, being the easier piece to get off.

Vixen bit her lip as her bra was unhooked and slid from her shoulders, her 36C Breast's no longer hidden from him. She grabbed her bra and tossed it over her shoulder. Vixen could feel her heart racing inside her chest, she had never been with anyone before. " Two more to go" she grinned and looked down at kalos.

Kalos smiled, taking a moment to admire Vixen's breast as she tossed her bra away. He smiled with a slight blush, a life of solitude from his pack had left him much the same as her, lacking in physical experience for this. He moved his hands back down bellow unbuttoning her pants and starting to pull them down, aiming to try and pull her panties down while he was at it.

Vixen noticed his blush, and her own face darkened as he began to unbutton her jeans. As he began to remove her pants she moved with him, after a few moments he had removed them completely. Now only in her black and red lace panties she grinned down at him. " No hands" Vixen moved so that she was laying beside him on the large bed, waiting to see what kalos would do.

At Vixen's order Kalos gave a grin, and nods. "Yes mistress." He said as a tease, giving a small wink even as his blush darkened. He rolled onto his front, positioning himself between her legs, his head hovering above her belly button. He then planted a kiss on her skin, starting to kiss down her belly until he got to the top of her panties. He stopped, planting a final kiss upon them before hooking the rim with his teeth, starting to pull them down her legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom