Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen grinned at him as he spoke. She made room for him under the water, she quickly washed her body before watching kalos as he cleaned himself. " You know, I have other toys to try out. " she teased before stepping out of the shower, her body soaked. Grabbing a towel she wrapped it around herself.

(I have to go for a few hours, will post again when I get back.)

Kalos blushed further and nodded. He turned the water off and followed her out, grabbing a towel for himself to dry off, watching her most of the time with a smile. "So what now Mistress?" He asked, curious what she had planned from here.

(No worries, cya when you get back)

Vixen looked over her shoulder at him as she thought, wrapping her towel around her as she did. Suddenly she smiled and chuckled quietly. "Have you ever played 'lights out'? " she asked, pausing a moment to give him time to answer if he had before she continued. "Lights out is a shifter game, see dragons can see in the dark. Its basically like hide and seek, but you play at night and outside. Its better if its played in woods or somewhere you can hide easily. And who ever wins, wins the right to do what ever they want to the loser. " she grinned and turned to face him, one hand on her hip. "It was originally used to train dragon shifters to partly shift their eyes. "

(Sorry I took so long)

Kalos shook his head at the intiliatl question, having never heard of it. He listens to her explanation and gives a small grin. "Sounds like could be intresting, though your eyes would have the advantage over mine."

(No worries)

"I may be able to see in the dark, but you know the woods better than me." Vixen grinned up at him, her eyes trailing over his body. He was quiet the hottie. The more time she spent with him the happier she got. "Or I could play with that cute ass of yours, that would be just as much fun." She teased with a laugh.

"Know them fairly well." Kalos admits, smiling as he noticed her looks, taking that chance to admire her sexy body at the same time. When she made her suggestion he blushed, looking down though was smiling. "I wouldn't be...opposed to that.." He admits, blushing deeper, he couldn't help but just want her to play with him.

Vixen grinned as he began to blush, her mind filling with ideas on how she would play with him. "Opposed to what, puppy? Be specific." She teased. She knew that if anyone were to find out how he acted in bed, he would probably die of embarrassment.

Kalos blushed deeper at her question, looking away embarrassed. A few days ago he never pictured he'd end up doing this, granted he never thought would be with Vixen. He nervously looks back at her, his cheeks bright red. "I.. wouldn't be opposed to... opposed to you playing with my ass, Mistress.."

Vixen watched as his blush darkened and he looked away for a moment. She wondered what it was about her that could get him to act like this. She grinned as he finnaly spoke, saying exactly what she wanted him to say. "Good puppy. " she teased. She turned and walked out of the bathroom, and back into the bedroom.

Kalos followed her lead, smiling slightly. He walked in after her, towel wrapped around him still. He stopped at the edge of the bed, letting the towel drop, it would only get in the way after all. He watches her with a blush, waiting to see what she'd have them do.

Vixen walked over the bed, sitting on the edge with her towel still wrapped around her. She bit her lower lip as his towel dropped, grinning she looked up at him. "On the bed puppy, on all fours." She stood and moved to the other side of the bed, grabbing the lube and the dildo she had put in the bed from before. "Let me see that cute ass."

Kalos nods and does as he's told, getting onto the bed and dropping to his hands and knees. He crawls forward so he's next to her, turning his head to watch with a nervous blush. She could see his member slowly hardening under him, excited to experience this.

Vixen grinned as he moved closer to her, she reached over and gently tugged on the end of his plug, not enough to pull out but enough to move it inside of him. "I wonder how much stretching your ass could take. " she teased before slowly starting to remove his plug. She watched as his ass began to stretch again, it wasnt a thick plug so it didn't stretch him to much as she slowly pulled it out. "Good boy. Now that that's out, we can start to play." She smirked before looking over at his face. She had bought three dildos, one 4inches, 6inches and a 8inch one.

Kalos gasped slightly as he felt the plug move around inside of him. "I guess you'll find out Mistress.." He replid, closing his eys as she began to pull the plug out of him. She felt his hole give some resistance as she took it out, almost trying to hold onto it before she had the plug out of him once more, his hole slightly stretched open. Kalos opened his eyes and looked at her, giving a light pant, his face still red with the blush.

Vixen watched him for a moment, his face painted with his blush. " Imagine if someone saw you like this, someone besides me." She grinned before looking down at his hardening member, she could tell he was enjoying the attention he was getting, even if he didn't realize it yet. She opened the lube and squeezed some onto the 4inch blue dildo. She set the bottle down and started to rub the lube around, making sure that the dildo was well covered. "Imagine if your father saw you." She teased.

Kalos blushed some more as he thought about someone watching them do this. Unknown to him though, Vixen notices his member twitch in response to the thought. He watched her lube up the dildo, a slight shudder of nervous anticipation as she finished covering it with lube. He looked away again, even more embarrassed as she mentioned his father. Someone random seeing him like that was one thing, his family was certainly worse.

Vixen grinned as his member twitched as she mentioned someone random watching them, making her think that he would like to be watched as she fucked his ass. She gave a quiet laugh before pressing the dildos head against his hole, holding it against his skin for a few moments. "Don't worry puppy, this will be our little secret. " she smirked before slowly pressing against his hole, she watched as his muscles tensed up before slowly giving way to the tip of the rubber dick. She slowly pushed it deeper, stopping after an inch, letting him get used to the thickness, it was thicker then the plug, and twice as long.

Kalos gives a nod and looked down again as he felt the pressure against his hole. He gives a gasp as it entered, his hole stretching to accommodate. He panted slightly and seemed to adjust to it, the lube and plug helping him get ready. He looks back at her again and gives a nod, telling her he felt ready.

Vixen waited until he gave her a nod before pushing it further inside, slowly it sunk further into his ass. Since this dildo was only 4inches, it didn't take long before it was hilted inside of him. "Good boy. This isn't so bad now is it?" She teased as she wiggled it around inside of him, the tip brushing against his walls. She waited a few moments before slowly pulling backwards, pulling the dildo out until only the tip was left inside of him before pushing it back inside.

Kalos panted more as the dildo sunk in, it getting easier and easier for him to take, giving a small shudder when he felt her hilt it. "No Mistress, not bad." He replied, giving a sudden unexpected moan as she wiggled the dildo around, seeming to hit a sensitive spot. As she began to pump the dildo the soft moaning slowly continued, his cock rock hard at this point under him.

Vixen grinned as he moaned, she slowly picked up speed, pulling the dildo out to the tip she would thrust it back inside of him. Occasionally she would stop and wiggle it around inside of him, hitting his sensitive spot as often as she could. With her free hand she reached under him, and began to tease his hard cock and his balls. "Who do you belong to puppy?" By now it would be very obvious to him that she was very territorial, and liked to show her dominance.

"You Mistress, only you." Kalos replied, followed by another moan. He at this point was quite happily hers, quite obviously quickly becoming submissive to her. His moans increased as he began getting sensation from both ends, likely to her amusement he gave louder moans when ever she pressed against the spot.

Vixen grinned as he spoke, him admitting that he belonged to her turned her on. She quickened her pace, by now thrusting the dildo in and out of him, the tip hitting his spot each time. Her fingers wrapping around his length she began to work him as well. "I think your ready for something bigger. " she grinned and looked down at his face, clearly enjoying herself as she worked his ass.

Kalos moaned and gave a nod to her, his ass worked fairly lose by the thrusting. As she looked at him she could see his expresion was full of pleasure, about the same as when he was fucking her before. He was enjoying both the physical sensation and the mental one. He was loving being dominated, being submissive to her and letting her do any little thing she wanted with him.

Vixen slowly pulled the small dildo out of his ass, by the expressions of pleasure on his face she could tell he was enjoying being her little bitch. Grinning she looked at his neck, where the collar she had him put on sit tightly against his skin. Looking down at the used dildo in her hand she smirked before shaking her head slightly, pushing the idea to the back of her mind. She placed the dildo on the bedside table, before considering what one to use next. She was eager to get to the biggest toy she had picked out, the strap on. But she didn't want to hurt him. "Pick a size puppy" she grinned and looked at him. She would let him chose what she used next. There inside the open drawer of the bedside table lay the 6 and 8inch dildos beside the ball gag and strap on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom