Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalos closed his eyes and held the kiss, slowly trying to bring his tongue into her mouth. His hands as usual wondered to her soft ass, giving it a squeeze with both hands as he kissed her.

Vixens eyes closed as she felt his tongue brushed against her lips. Slowly she parted her lips, accepting his tongue inside of her mouth. Vixen felt his hands on her bare ass, smiling against his lips as he squeeze. With one hand she reached between them, her fingers rubbing against the tip of his member.

Kalos began slowly exploring her mouth, taking his time with the kiss, eyes closed. He shuddered and groaned into the kiss as she began rubbing his length, arching his hips slightly against her.

Vixen wrapped her hand around his length, slowly moving her hand up and down. She flicked her tongue against his as it explored her mouth. Slowly she pulled back, gently biting his lower lip as she did. "Your not allowed to cum unless I say so, understood?" She teased with a grin.

Kalos gave a light moan when she began stroking him, his hips lightly moving with her. He opened his eyes as she pulled away, looking at her with a smile. "Yes Mistress, I'll try not to cum before you let me." He wasn't sure if he could manage this depending on how much she did to him.

Vixen grinned up at him before looking down between them. She moved her free hand to the base of his length and began to work him with both hands. She could feel his hips beginning to move along with her hands and smirked up at him. "When you feel like your close warn me, I have a better place for that." She winked up at him.

"Oh...yess.." Kalos moaned as she began jacking him off with both hands, his pre cum starting to leak down and under her hands as she worked him. He gave a small grin and blush as he thought about that before nodding. "Yess... Mistress."

Vixen smiling and used his pre as lube, letting her hands slide up and down easier. Grinning she continued for a few moments before pulling her hands away, denying him of her touch. "How badly do you want me to let you cum? " she asked teasingly, looking up at him with a smirk as she did.

"Very badly Mistress." Kalos groaned, having given a light whimper when she stopped, he was starting to get close.

Vixen grinned and reached behind her for the lube, squeezing some onto her hand she wrapped her fingers around his length again. She quickened her pace, squeezing his member occasionally as she jerked him off. "Are you a naught boy?"

Kalos moaned and gripped onto her again, arching his hips against her as she worked. "Yes Mistress, a very naughty boy." He moaned out, pre leaking faster now as he built up towards his peak.

Vixen bit her lip and raised her hips, she stopped working him, now holding his length in one hand she tilted it towards her slit. She slowly lowered herself down onto him, her walls stretching and squeezing down around him. She moved her arms around her neck, leaning closer she whispered into his ear. "Take me, bad boy." She lowered herself back down onto his lap, his cock filling her.

Kalos gave a groan as she sank down onto him and moved his hands back to her hips. "Yes Mistress." He then proceeded to raise her up, pulling back his hips. He then brought her back and pushed forward, giving her a long hard thrust. He then proceeded to repeat the motion again and again, slowly building speed.

Vixen bit her lip as he began to thrust into her, moaning softly. She closed her eyes, her lips finding his neck. Her body moved with him, her hips moving along with him as he lifted her up before bringing her back down onto his cock. "Fuck..."

"Fuck yes." Kalos moaned as he moved faster, closing his eyes as he fucked her. He moved faster and harder and soon enough felt the pressure build inside of him. "I'm... Gonna cum Mistress.." He moaned out, restraining himself from doing it yet.

Vixen groaned as he picked up speed, her head rolling back as she lost herself. She tightened her legs around him, her walls squeezing his length. "Cum puppy. " she whimpered into his ear, her nails digging into his shoulders.

Kalos moaned loudly, arching his head back. "Yes Misstress!" He yells out, before slamming fully into her and starting to cum. He panted heavily as he came, holding her down on him. The plug in him actually helping increase the intensity of the climax, releasing more than he did last time, deep into her.

Vixens own climax snuck up on her, as he exploded inside of her she moaned loudly, her body shaking slightly as she came, her walls clamping down around him, milking him of his cum. She began to pant, trying to regain her breath, her head resting on his shoulder. "Good boy..." She purred into his ear. She felt herself fill her with his cum, him releasing much more then their first time.

Kalos panted and kissed her, holding her close. His climax slowly calmed down and he soon stopped releasing into her, still holding inside though. "I'm happy... to serve Mistress." He tells her with a kiss.

Vixen smiled and held his kiss, she could feel his cum slowly start to drip down her thighs. "You made a big mess." She teased before tilting her head up to kiss him deeply. She held the kiss until she was out of breath before slowly pulling back.

Kalos happily kissed her, smiling as she pulled back. "I'm a messy, naughty Puppy Mistress." He replied with a grin, running his hands up and down her.

Vixen grinned up at him, rolling her eyes playfully. "I think I need a shower... " she thought for a moment before adding." Carry me to the shower." She smiled up at him, her arms now loosely handing around his shoulders, her legs still around his waist, his member still inside of her.

Kalos nods and gets to his feet with a grin. "Yes Mistress." He gets up, holding her and carrying her as he walked. He was strong so didn't have much trouble, though the combination of the plug and his member inside her didn't help his walking. He got to the shower and walked into it, reaching over with a hand and turning it on.

Vixen held onto him as he stood up, laughing as he carried her to the shower. As he turned on the water she carefully lowered her legs, his members slipping free from inside of her. "I'm guessing you like the plug." She teased before stepping under the water and getting her hair wet. She could feel his cum dripping down her leg be washed away with the water.

Kalos blushed and looked down a moment with a nod. "I'm beginning to get used to it." He admited, looking back up at her as she started to wash, watching her closely. He moved in by her, getting more under the water to wash the sweat, lube and cum off himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom