Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

vetchic

Supernova
Name: Vixen
Race: Human/dragon Shifter
Ability: Vixen can shift from human to dragon at any given moment.
About: Vixen is a cold, mean dragon shifter. She plays by the rules of her pack, but doesnt like it. She doesnt let people get close to her, but if they could they would see that shes actually really caring and wants to protect the ones her loves.
Vixen
5wgg03.png

Her dragon
12134h0.jpg

Vixen was next in line to lead her pack, she was born for the role. Her father a strong dragon shifter, second in command. Her mother, killed by her own pack. Her kind had been hiding in plain sight, she went to a human school, interacted with them on a daily basis. The leader of her pack did not allow for them to be out after 10pm. No one was allowed to interact with humans out side of work or school. Shifters are not allowed to shift inside the city, nor any where near a human population. Vixen hated the rules, but she knew what happened to shifters who broke them. Her mother had had an affair with a human man, resulting in her death.

Vixen ran down the street, her heart beating rapidly and her breathing harsh. She could hear them behind her, their footsteps were getting louder. She had gone out after dark, against pack laws. And now they were after her. She couldnt go back, not after tonight and she knew it. they would hunt her down and kill her for disobeying alphas rules. Her eyes scanned for a way out, somewhere to hide. Following the street lights she ran further down the street, eventually coming to a dead end. Vixen could hear them right behind her, turning around she knew she had no other choice but to shift. Blocking her way of escape stood six older men, all well built.

" You know we cant let you leave here alive Vixen, alphas orders" Trent, an older shifter snickered as they stepped closer to her. Even thou she was out numbered, she would not give up without a fight.

" That's what you think!" Vixen growled as she began to shift. Her bones breaking and growing, you could hear them snap and reform as her small human body began to grow, taking on the shape of a large, white dragon. Her roar echoed in the ally, she flared her wings and swiped at the men, knocking two of them to the ground. Her tail stretched out infront of her, curling around one of the men, and throwing him against a near by wall. Against her best efforts, she ended up with iron chains around her neck and mouth, and she threw her head back in an attempt to throw her attackers off their feet.

(Looking for someone to play another character, can be a shifter as well, or any type of fantasy character. The plot is that the other character helps save my character and so on)

Name: Kalos
Race: Human/Griffin shifter
Ability: Kalos can change between Griffin and Human forms at will, able to manipulate parts of his body to change without fully changing.
About: Kalos is a rouge, acting outside the laws of shifters for many years now. His own pack believe him dead and he has spent his time living his own life in the human world, using his abilities for his own gain. Never the less he keeps an eye on various shifters, occasionally sabotaging packs if they are doing something he doesn't agree with.

As the men struggled to keep Vixen down a voice pierced the dark alley. "That is no way to treat a lady." However looking there appears to be no sign of another person. That was until moments later a black shape dropped down and struck two of the men on the head from above, delivering enough force to knock the two out. Where the two men stood a gentleman in a black trench coat and hat stands, tilting to look at Trent and the other four guards, quickly delivering a kick to two of them as they turned, hitting them with inhuman strength in the groins to send them down and out for the time being.

Kalos tips his hat to Trent. "Don't particularly like killing you folk, but seeing as you're undermanned, you can hardly keep her down and fight me now can you?" The shifter asked him, giving a confident grin, doing his best to take advantage of the surprised and intimidation factor he had, allowing Vixen to get herself to her feet now no one held her down.

Unexpectedly, two of Trent's were laying on the ground, what appeared to be a human standing between them. Vixen tried to get a good look at the man, but he was fast on his feet, quickly disabling two more men. Vixen fought against the chains around her neck and head, now that less men were holding onto the chains it didn't take much to free herself. The chains around her mouth breaking as she opened her mouth, bearing her fangs at the remaining men and Trent. Her wings flared out behind her, stretching high above the surrounding buildings. Vixen couldn't tell much about the man, but he wore a black trench coat and hat. And that he was to strong to be a human, that was for sure. Vixen reared, pinning the two remaining guards under her, knocking them out. Vixen turned her head towards the stranger and Trent, her eyes narrow as she watched the two of them, waiting to see what this strange man would do.

" This isn't your fight" Trent growled at the shifter, his teeth sharp and pointed, like that of a dragons. He lunged at the man, aiming for the neck he bared his teeth. He would not let this strange get away with his life.

"On the contrary." Kalos says, hopping back to dodge very quickly before swinging at Trent, his hand forming into a birds talon. "I'm making it my fight." With the swing he aims for the legs, aiming to incapacitate more than kill the man. Vixen was unable to get much of a good look at the man, his features covered by the coat and hat, only give away he had was the superior speed and strength... Plus the sudden Eagle talon that replaced his right hand. But human wise he appeared to stand just under six foot tall and had a sleek build.

Vixen watched as Trent was knocked off his feet, where the man once had a hand was now an eagle talon. She had heard of shifters that could partly shift, but she hadn't believed it till now. She knew she could never go back to her pack, but as long as they knew she was alive they would hunt her. The bones in her body began to break and shrink, the large white dragon slowly returning to its human form. It was a painful process, but a process that she got used to. Vixen wanted to know who this mystery man was, but that would have to wait till later. Carefully she steppes over the iron chains laying on the ground, iron hurt dragons, but it did more damage to a dragons human form, burning their skin on contact. Vixen walked over to where Trent lay on the ground, and placed her foot on his neck, pressing down so that he would have trouble breathing.

"You will return to alpha, and tell him I am dead. Do you understand?!"

Vixen growled down at him, pressing harder against his throat until he nodded his head as best he could. She grinned and stepped over trent. She knew that he would tell alpha the truth, but she didn't care, vixen planed on being far away from the city buy tomorrow. Vixen turned and looked at the shifter, her eyes trying to make out his face. Although she did want to know who he was, and why he helped her, she couldn't stay here. Others from her pack would be looking for Trent and his group when they didn't return.

" Whom do I have to thank for helping me?"

"Names Kalos m'dear." The man said taking off his hat to greet her for a moment, giving her a good look at his face. He was a Caucasian man, having blue eyes, dark brown hair and his face being fairly plain, though being a shifter he had some control over his human appearance, depending on if he was skilled enough.

Kalos puts his hat back on and smiled. "Thanks are not needed, the pleasure of saving you was all mine. However I suggest we start putting some distance between us and these fine gentlemen, prefer my efforts not be in-vein." As he suggests this he holds out his now human hand, offering it to her.

Vixen studied kalos face as he took off his hat, he wasn't bad looking, but his face was like that of so many humans she passed by, easily lost in a crowed room. Vixen watched the ground as she walked, trying to be as careful as she could while stepping over some more chains. She knew his name, and what he looked like, but she still didn't understand why he saved her. Shifters of different species normally didn't help each other. As he offered his hand she grinned and walked past him. Her long black hair resting against her back as she started to make her way back the way she came.

" The names Vixen, your pack won't like that you helped me"

Vixen looked over her shoulder at Kalos, studying him for a moment.

" Why did you help me?"

Kalos smiled and turned, following Vixen back, taking a moment to get a good look at her, not having a chance to before. "My pack won't like it if they knew I was alive, I'm long since gone caring."

Giving a small smile as he thought back on something before shaking his head and looking back at her and answering her question. "I'll be honest, was keeping an eye on your tribe when I came into the city. Somewhat good timing I came across you this night, no matter the tribe can't have someone die to silly archaic laws, especially a girl as lovely as you."

Vixen smiled slightly as Kalos spoke, so he didn't have a pack, just like her now. She sighed quietly to herself and crossed her arms. Giving up pack life would be tough, but she would have to get used to it. First she would have to find a place to stay.

"Why would you be watching my.. Er, my old pack? I know some of the stuff they do is frowned upon but..."

Vixen stopped herself, her pack had tried to kill her, why was she defending them. No. She was done with them. Vixen looked over at Kalos, smirking slightly at his comment of her being lovely.

" Alphas have to look their best, even alphas without packs."

"Precisely." Kalos commented as Vixen finished her first statement, letting the girl answer her own question, adding on. "Wasn't watching for too long, so good timing on my part."

Kalos gave a smile at her comment, a small look of surprise on his face. "Honoured, to have the pleasure of rescuing such a fine damsel then."

Kalos glanced up at the sky for a moment before looking back at Vixens face. "So m'dear, I assume you don't have a safe place to stay right now?"

Vixen chuckled slightly at the look of shock on his face. She wasn't actually an alpha, yet. But she liked to call herself an alpha. His last comment did wipe the smile off of her face, he was right. She couldn't go back home, they would be waiting for her.

"You assume correctly. My house is back in pack territory, can't go back there now can I. I might go stay at a motel for the night, start looking for a place to stay in the morning."

She thought for a moment, wondering why Kalos left his pack. Vixen looked over at Kalos, the more she studied him the more he was starting to grow on her. She had never met a shifter other then a dragon shifter.

" What are you, anyway? No way your human."

"Then may I offer my own place for you to stay for now? It is outside the city and should be safe from any of your Tribe." Kalos offered, preferring to keep her close by to protect her better, plus he was certainly all for brining a lovely lady home with him.

His momentary wavering in his thoughts were interrupted by Vixen's question and he smiled as he replied. "You would be quite right. I am shifter like you, just not a Dragon, Griffin infact."

Vixen smiled and looked at Kalos, something about him put her at ease. He had no reason to be kind to her, yet he offered her his home as a place to stay. She locked eyes with him for a moment as he spoke, saying how he was indeed a shifter, but a Griffin. She had never seen a shifter that was able to only shift parts of their body's. Vixen smirked and looked at Kalos.

" I couldn't ask that of you. My pack will be looking for me, if I went with you and they found me, they'd kill you to. And a cutie like you doesn't belong in my war. "

Kalos smiled at her ending comment, replying to her. "Please, after what I did to those guys they'd want my head anyway. You'll be safer with me than in some Motel, I'm sure of that. Besides you don't have to ask, I'm offering." He was quickly finding himself very protective of this girl, more so than anything else for a long time.

Vixen stopped walking and turned to face Kalos, smiling softly as she stuffed her hands into her pockets. She could tell he wouldn't take no for an answer. She thought about his offer for a moment, her hair gently flowing in the light breeze. She was pulled towards him, he had this charm that made her want to get to know him. Besides, if her pack did find her, she would have a better chance with Kalos.

" Alright, I'll go with you. Where to?"

"Outside the city, come along." Kalos states, rather not saying out-loud should someone overhear. He motions for her to follow before heading out of the city.

It takes some time but he soon leads her to his home, a cabin in the woods outside the city, well hidden from society. The cabin was wooden and consisted of a single floor, being fairly large. He opens up the door and reveals the inside to her, being fairly simple in design, the rooms mostly joined together except the bedroom and bathroom.

"Here we, all the modern comforts you'd need, took awhile to get those all set up." Kalos smiled, taking his hat and coat off now, confirming he was indeed a more sleek built man.

Vixen followed Kalos, walking exactly beside him the entire way, couldn't stand to walk behind people. By the time they reached his cabin, all she wanted was sleep. She smiled as Kalos opened the door, letting her walk inside and look around the one floor cabin. Vixen liked it, it was so different compared to what she was used to, It smelt like wood and felt cozy.

"This is your house? Its nice, way better then any late night motel."

She smiled and turned around to face Kalos, now with his hat and coat off, she could see his whole body. He was slim, but well built. Vixen let her eyes trail over his body for a few moments, studying him.

Vixen got a good look at Kalos, wearing a fairly ordinary shirt and jeans under the coat, seeming he picked them to not stand out. The clothes were fairly tight, allowing her to see every outline, leaving little to the imagination.

Kalos gave a smile and nodded. "Correct, built the majority myself, had to have help with the more modern parts but it works. Comfortable and in a place where I won't be disturbed."

Vixen bit her lip as she looked over Kalos, shaking her head and turned around, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. Vixen walked further into the cabin, he had done a good job at building it. It was well decorated, she liked it. Vixen explored the cabin for a few minutes before returning to where Kalos stood, She smiled softly at him.

" Since this is your place, where can I sleep?"

Kalos hadn't noticed the blush, mainly because he was guilty of checking her out while she was doing the same. Keeping silent as she explored and following her with his eyes, smiling as he did. He looked back at her face when she returned and motioned for her to follow.

He lead her to the bedroom, being a fairly large double bed, well kept though a tad messy. "Only problem is, that is the only bed. However I can sleep on the sofa till can get a better solution sorted."

Vixen followed Kalos to his bedroom, her hands in her jean pockets. His room was a bit messy, but she didn't care. She yawned before looking over at Kalos. Sharing a bed wouldn't do, she just met him.

" I'll sleep on the couch, this is your house, but I am going to steal your pillow."

She smirked and grabbed a pillow from his bed. She left his room and walked over to the couch. She wasted no time in laying down, her head resting on the pillow.

Kalos was about to argue this but before he knew it she was on his couch and he had one less pillow. He gave a smile and shook his head. "Since you insist, alright. Have a good sleep." He then headed into the bedroom and closed the door, stripping down and getting some sleep.

It was after midnight when Vixen woke, sighing quietly she rubbed her eyes and yawned simultaneously. Ever since her mother was killed she had had nightmares. Getting up she made her way quietly to the bathroom, after relieving herself she washed her hands and went to the kitchen, where she got herself a glass of water. It wasn't long before her glass was empty, yawning she looked over at the couch. Smirking she quietly walked to Kalos bedroom door, she entered his room and carefully snuck under the covers beside Kalos before once again falling asleep.

As she got under the covers she quickly realised Kalos was sleeping half naked, a pair of boxers being the only thing covering right now, ever so slightly tented, likely due to a dream. However he remained asleep as she snuck in, her getting under the covers next to him not quite waking him up.

Vixen moved closer to Kalos, her body pressed up against his side as she rested her chin on his bare chest. Grinning she closed her eyes, his body heat calming her, Dragon shifters loved warmth, as did their dragons. Vixen watched him sleep, she had to admit he was attractive. If only her pack could see her now, according to their pack laws, dragon shifters were only allowed to be with other dragon shifter. To prevent half-bloods. But now vixen was free, she no longer had to follow all their laws and rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom