Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

supergirl corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

anabananawanana

Banned
Banished
Hi I'm looking to have a long term roleplay about supergirl
Downfall of supergirl by a regular powerless criminal with kryptonite. Supergirl goes to a warehouse to capture a thug involved in smuggling. One of the crates has kryptonite, which depowers her and lets the thug defeat her, rape her, and dominate her. Perhaps he has enough power in domination to get information about her normal job from her. Eventually the police arrive; in the chaos, the thug attempts to escape but is caught, and Supergirl is able to escape without being seen or exposed. She remains powerless due to the continuing effects of the kryptonite for at least a few days. During that time, she returns to work, and her (let's say) boss takes advantage of her weakness to dominating her, something that was awakened in her psyche by the time she spend dominated by the thug. Forcing her to wear sexy lingerie and other articles of clothing. Probably allowed to resume her duties when she is properly trained. A gang to rob her office, and she defeats them with her powers, exposing her true identity to her boss, who gets a desire to make a harem of enslaved superheroines, with her help.
we can discuss details on how to make this longer. Here's my f-list f-list

Just another thing to note. Kryptonite comes in different colors, with different effects. I am pretty sure there is one that acts like an inhibition blocker. Can't remember if it was pink or purple. But yeah, something to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom