Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hiya, looking for a RP partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

vetchic

Supernova
Greetings,

I haven't RP'd in a while, but I'm looking to get back into it. I'm semi-lite, So I don't like one liners, occasional short reply's are okay, even I have days when I can't think of what to write. I like fantasy based RP's, but I'm open to anything really. I like to know a little about the plot of a RP before we start, but its not necessary. I do try to reply as as soon as I can, but I do have other things I have to attend to first in my life.

If your interested in starting a RP with me, please dont be shy to PM me or post a reply.

Have a lovely day,
~vetchic

Hey, I'm thinking of getting back into rping, too. Did you have anything in mind? Any pairings or settings? Maybe we can work something out.

Some of the pairings i like are;
Vampire-human
Vampire-werewolf
Human-human
Animal-animal
Cop-criminal
(Vampire)cop-Infected human
Rich guy/girl-maid
Rich guy/girl-Rich/poor guy/girl

I'm open to really anything, so if you have a pairing or setting in mind, maybe we could figure something out.

Heya
I'm very interested in starting another roleplay with you! I tried to pm but it says you have it disabled. I'm open to any plots.

I'll have to see what's wrong with my PM( its worked before).
I'm interested in starting a other roleplay with you as well, seeing as the pervious one ended up somewhat... Messed up, for lack of a better word. Do you have a plot in mind?

vetchic said:
I'll have to see what's wrong with my PM( its worked before).
I'm interested in starting a other roleplay with you as well, seeing as the pervious one ended up somewhat... Messed up, for lack of a better word. Do you have a plot in mind?

I do actually and I can't reply I your message.

[/quote]

Maybe a creature girl, meets a creature boy. But she is afraid of humans and I'll come up with a reason. She thinks he's human and becomes afraid of him an eventually finds out he is one took like on the beginning. And eventually they might fall in love. If your okay with I would you be the boy and I coul play the girl.

Sounds like a good plot, I like it. Would you mind starting it and posting the link? I'll reply in the mor ing with my character and everything( seeing as its nearly midnight here.)
I'm totally find playing the boy. Could be in like a high school setting/sort of thing, just a suggestion.

vetchic said:
Sounds like a good plot, I like it. Would you mind starting it and posting the link? I'll reply in the mor ing with my character and everything( seeing as its nearly midnight here.)
I'm totally find playing the boy. Could be in like a high school setting/sort of thing, just a suggestion.

Sure

Did the link work? If not I'll try again but until then could you venture to my threads.
Thanks!

It worked, just been busy packing(Im moving) and my internet is crap. I posted though. Sorry its late.

I'll post when I can, I'm on my phone most of the time now so it takes me longer, plus I'm packing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom