Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DarkRaven's Request [BigBoobs <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRaven

Super-Earth
Hi guys, simply call me Raven. As for my first thread here I'd like to propose some kinks/craving/pairings I'm currently searching for.

Partner: LF someone to play a female character. Don't need to be extremely detailed since English isn't my mother tongue either. Post 1-3 pharagraphs like I do(more? better). Helping me with plots, and of course mind to share ideas on mind with me.

Kinks:
My kinks are focused on breasts. Thr bigger the better for me(but still, not too big until unable to walk), I LOVE Breast Growth, Lactation, Titfucking, and if you're willing to play these with me the rest is quite easy.
Other kinks are bimbofication, slave, breeding, impregnation. Please add yours so we both satisfied.

Pairings:
It can be anything, but I'm not very good with furry. Some roles I can play: human, demon, vampire, werewolf, alien, half-human, etc. I accept suggestion.

Plot:
No matter how good the smut is, good plot will be needed. That's why I need you to discuss this with me seriously before starting the RP.

My Character's appearance and personality can be adjusted depends on whatever you prefer so don't be shy, talk to me.

I only RP via PM for now. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom