Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tension so thick you could slice it with a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflict Please

Meteorite
THREAD ROLEPLAY ONLY.

Quota: 2/3. Room for 1 more role play.

Well hello there. Welcome. Come on in.
I see you've stumbled over my humble little thread. If you have a faint heart or weak bowel control... *Gestures towards the door*.

Ah. Still with me? Fantastic! Hopefully my interests/plots are reward enough for your bravery and iron plated intestines!

I am -quite frankly- a pain in the ass. And you know what? I am perfectly okay with that. Understandably this makes me a challenge to deal with as I am not really one to sugar coat things. If you are willing to deal with a certified brat... Well let's just say we can make magical things happen.

First and foremost I think I should set some ground rules for the type of kinks/fetishes that I am willing/wanting to explore with you. I will also have a list of kinks/fetishes that you couldn't get me to tap with a twenty foot pole (No offense to those who may enjoy said kinks... Just not my cup of tea).

Firstly: I work with quality OVER quantity. This meaning: I will only do a three role plays TOPS at a time. I am focusing ENTIRELY on thread based role plays and will NOT be role playing off site. I am a private person so requesting personal details will be a fruitless endeavor.

Kinks/Fetishes: The ones I enjoy
* Switch/Dom/Sub. As you can tell... I am not really a meek and sweet creature. I am willing to do role play settings where I am a character of Switch or Domme nature. I make a terrible Submissive however. On this note -HOWEVER-. I would prefer not to be constantly recast in a controlling position and would like to keep role plays fairly neutral as far as power play goes.

* Incest: I DO enjoy incest. I will play older or younger. However I do not like to do Daddy/Daughter and Mommy/Son settings. Sister/Brother? Absolutely. Cousin/Cousin? Sign me up. I'll do pretty much any pairing besides the ones I've said I don't like.

*Monster girl/Monster boy/humanoid characters/fantasy settings: I love all these. I will role play with anthro's, Furries are not a particular favorite of mine however and I would prefer to keep our characters mostly human looking -especially in the face-.
(Testing here. My favorite snack is mustard flavored pretzels. Message me with your interest in role playing with a title pertaining to luxury bed sheets. The pretzel thing isn't actually important)

*Impreg/pregnancy/lactation: I love this kink. Not for casual role play setting though.

*Excessive cum: Yes please.

*Oral/Anal/hand stimulation/toys: Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes and yes.

*Smart ass characters that pretty much hate each other's faces but end up fucking like bunnies? FAVORITE. THING. EVER.

Things I will say no to EVERY TIME:​
-Poop. Piss. Puke. Period Blood. Vaginal mucus. Dick cheese. Buggers. Any nasty sort of bodily excrement or mucus. Nope nope nope. No way.

-God modding/filling in actions for my character/vice versa: Easiest way to make me hate you with the intensity of a million festering suns. Just thought you should know *Shrugs*.

-Under aged characters: I do not find under aged characters sexually stimulating in any way, shape or form.

-Bestiality: I will not be playing the peanut butter game with Fido. *Shudders*

-Vore/Gore/Rebirth/Death. Pretty unnecessary to explain. Just not interested.

-Anal/Vaginal gaping/Fisting/bulging: Don't get me wrong. Big dicks are fun. But lets be realistic here. If your dick is so big you are wearing my character like a cock puppet... It will break me and hurt me. Not appealing to me. My vagina cringes.

-Overly mature characters: I once had a dream that every guy I came across was naked and had wrinkly dried up hot dog dicks. Yeah. Good times... Good times...

PLOTS:​
TAKEN Licking each others wounds: Tom boy/ frenemies/voyuer/thin walls/more to be determined.
Two sets of friends go on a road trip and stumble upon each other. Hilariously the main characters crushes hook up with each other -much to their bitter disappointment- leaving the feuding 'enemies' stuck in the adjoining hotel room to hear every squeak and moan in the next room. Did I mention there is only one bed? Yeah... Its going to be a fun trip ;P.

TAKEN Big Brother is disgusting: Incest/Older brother-younger sister/ tsundere/ oral/anal/vaginal/force orgasm/ spanking/black mail.
Your little sister is the most adorable looking creature on the planet. She's also the biggest pain in the ass. You have parents who adore her and cherish every breath of air she exhales. Despite the never ending supply of adoring 'fans' she still prefers to use your character as a slave of sorts. This of course is very inconveniencing for you, but there is something about the disgusted look and the way she berates you that really turns you on. Sicko.

Note: I may or may not be coaxed into more role plays. HOWEVER. THREAD ONLY. Repeat. Thread only.
*Bumps her post up with a playful jiggle of her butt*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom