Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Fear: Erotic Horror, Dark Fantasy and Non-Consent {Seeking Literate F}

Darkest Nightmare

Super-Earth
Update: Recently back from the dead. Closed for now.

Ladies,

Does fear excite you? Do you love the thrill of being in mortal danger? Are you more afraid of what the masked abductor may do to you, or the fact that his fingers may discover how shamefully aroused you are from his rough touch? Is pleasure sweeter when your pulse is racing and body trembling?

I am the shadowy man hiding in your closet, the monster under your bed, or the thing that goes bump in the night. I am the footsteps you hear when you cut through a dark alley, or the noise upstairs when you foolishly decide to spend the night in that abandoned house outside of town. I am the serial killer that seems to be leaving clues only you understand, or the source of the blood curdling howl you hear while inside your tent.

Explore your darkest fantasies with me, your most taboo kinks.

Let me help you sweetly fall into your worst nightmare.

I am seeking literate women with a taste for darker subjects, especially horror.

What I enjoy:

• Horror: Stories with supernatural evil forces that a woman must battle, all written with a sense of palpable dread. Werewolves, ghosts, witches, ghouls, axe murderers, and even vampires, if we keep them scary, are all fine, but a bad, dangerous and evil man can do the job just as well if you prefer.

• The Hunt: I enjoy the thrill of pursuit, the false hope of escape, and ultimately the final capture of a damsel in distress. Ideally, some element of being hunted and caught would be present in all my stories, with your character being stalked, watched or flushed into a final confrontation.

• Evil Villains: The villain makes the story and I love to craft interesting, scary and dominating characters. Even if they are off-screen, they will influence the story and be the driving force. You can struggle and scream, but once you are in their grasp, submission is inevitable. Male or female villains are equally fun.

• Fear: It's a visceral emotion that quickens the pulse and fills you with adrenaline and the sense of being alive; a fine line separates it from anger and lust. Write it well, with a strong protagonist, and I will fucking love you.

• Non-Consent: Now that I've got you, it's time to make you mine. I write all flavors of non-consent, but prefer stories where the woman is coaxed into enjoying the experience at some point. This is fantasy after all. Coercion, seduction, mind games, and intimidation using fear are all favorite tools, but if it needs to get rough that is fine too. I love on point and functional bondage and BDSM elements of any sort.

• Degradation/Humiliation: Sometimes you have to swallow your medicine to get better. A haughty woman just begs to be brought to heel. Give me the right set-up and I will bend you to my will and leave you a shattered mess. I particularly love this with arrogant, snotty, or evil women.

• Corruption: It may take a while, and require a lot of work, but nothing is more fulfilling than turning an innocent girl into a depraved slut. When I have her begging for more, I know I've done my job well.

• Obsession: I dislike romance, but adore obsession, love's jealous step-sister. Make me obsessed with you and I'll need to get you to love me too, by any means. Or be obsessed with me and I'll put your love to the test in ways you couldn't possibly imagine.

• Literacy: Please write with absolute command of the English language and have a lot to say. I want to hear your character's deepest thoughts, feel all her emotions in delicious detail, and have you paint a picture in my mind that is vivid and full of color. Three to five paragraphs of post size, occasionally more, are preferred.

• Strong Heroines: The stronger the prey, the more thrilling the hunt. Naturally there will be some tears and fright in our story, but please have your character be resilient, not a weak, sobbing mess. When faced with her own mortality, she should be willing to spit in death's eye, not cower and simper before him. And when she realizes her own embarrassing enjoyment from what is being done with her, she should embrace her guilty pleasures with no fear of shame.

• Smut: Sex is always fun, and why all of us are on this site, and I adore writers who can write smut well. Execute it with the same care, precision and creativity of your normal scenes and I will worship you.

A quick note on style. Mine tends to be a little different, more like a GM, as I like to control the plot and keep things hidden from you in order to surprise you. I never god-mod your character, but I will drive the plot and story, if needed at times by consulting with you OOC. I typically like to play a primarily off-screen villain or enemy, often hidden until later in the story. As a result, I usually double a foil to your character; a boyfriend, roommate, co-worker, etc. that is frequently, tragically, the first victim or, as a twist, somehow helping the villain. The entire story might be told by me through that foil until the villain comes into the frame. I'm comfortable writing men or women for that role and enjoy female pairings like two sisters, a car full of sorority girls, or two female best friends, all in peril. The foil can also be romantically involved with your character and, depending on the story, there are some ways we can work other kinks in using that character that might not fit the villain.

As to my limits, there are very few. I dislike toilet stuff and like to keep the death and gore separate from the sex. My F-List if you have more detailed questions.

Finally I want to stress advanced literacy as a requirement. I like meaty, descriptive posts that get into the heads of the characters. Their emotions and thoughts are far more erotic and stimulating than just writing great functional descriptions of what is going on. If you have examples of threads or writing, please share them with me.

I've included some of my favorite horror set-ups, my current craving, but please don't be scared to PM me and share your worst fantasies. I prefer stories that have all of the elements I describe above.

I know there are women out there brave enough to be tempted. Let me scare you, surprise you, and keep you on the edge of your very wet seat!

-Darkest Nightmare

The House on the Hill.

On a dark and stormy night (of course) you are driving on a lonely country road with your new boyfriend. In a stroke of bad luck, your car breaks down in the midst of the rain and lightning. With no cell reception, the only option seems to be hiking up to that strange house on the hill that looms above the road. You catch glimpses of the structure when the lightning illuminates the sky and it appears dark, maybe even a little ominous, but hopefully someone is home that can let you call for help... is that a light on in the attic?

haunted-house-like-betrayal-at-house-on-the-hill.jpg

Wolf Mountain.

It was going to be a great bonding trip for the two new couples, a weekend at a hike-in campground in the middle of a pristine wilderness park. The ranger that met them mid-hike seemed a bit odd, and had warned them about deer carcasses that were being found in the area, but surely they had nothing to worry about. A mountain lion, if that is what it was, wouldn't attack humans? And there were no wolves anywhere within three states of them. But the howls they hear at night don't seem to be from coyotes...

dark-forest-35836.jpg

The Shadow Man.

He's been in your closet since you were little. Appearing at nighttime and watching you as you sleep, study, change, and text on your phone. You've known about it most of your life, whether it's glimpses from the corner of your eye, strange dreams, or just a feeling that he is present. When you've moved or been in a hotel room, you know he's still there. But you've managed to push him aside and ignore his presence. After all, he's never done anything, right? Maybe you start to even think he is benign. Now you're all grown up, though, and there are other people that you want to take into your bedroom at night. He doesn't like that and it's time for him to do more than watch. What would you do if there was no place to hide and even your bedroom isn't safe? How to run from a man who could find you anywhere you went to sleep? A man who has been obsessed with you for your entire life and now wants to make you his?

boogeyman+closet.jpeg

Her Futile Effort

18.jpg

You are the greatest female warrior in the land and have defeated scores of foul monsters and evil armies. Only the Dark Lord's cursed stronghold remains as a blight to peace in the world. Many might male heroes have tried to kill him, but none have returned.

Defeating the Dark Lord is challenge you cannot refuse. Victory will make you a Heroine for the Ages, a living legend, and the greatest warrior ever.

34.jpg
9.jpg

It isn't easy. You fight through evil beasts, corrupt monsters, and perverted minions. The Dark Lord has traps and deceptions planned to torment you. You are captured and subject to horrible abuses and humiliations, before fighting free to continue your quest. You've defeated his most heinous henchman and can almost taste victory. All that is left is the final battle.

27.jpg
36.jpg
20.jpg

But life isn't always a fairy tale, is it?

You are no match for the Dark Lord and he captures you to turn into his plaything. The vain and mighty heroine now is humiliated and degraded publicly before the very people she tried to save. Maybe there is a way to defeat him yet, you cling to hope, but how long can you endure his abuse before being broken completely?

14.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
28.jpg

House of Wax.

As a prank, you and a group of friends break into a spooky wax museum with a "monsters, villains and killers" theme. Once inside, the already sinister wax statues appear more lifelike than you expected-- was Jack the Ripper watching you? And it's strange how easy it is to get lost in the building-- where was that exit? Wait, wasn't that axe murderer next to a werewolf, not the insane doctor? Hold on, are the statues moving?! Where did Jill just go? Was that her screaming!? You get the idea, but these monsters are horny as well as murderous. How will you all escape?

Jason.jpg

Bound for Trouble.

Your car breaks down while driving in a remote rural area. Fortunately a friendly police officer finds you and gives you a ride back to the nearest town. The local dive bar has a room to rent in the back and you settle in for a drink and dinner, smirking at the hick clientele. The policeman enters, now off duty and in regular clothes, and joins you for a drink. After some pleasant flirting, perhaps spending the night at his house might be more comfortable? This spur of the moment decision leads to a chilling sequence of events and a knotty situation for the unlucky girl as she gets embroiled with an amateur BDSM enthusiast group.

tumblr_n8jm66Gm101tf0swro1_500.jpg

The Butterfly Letters.

Your character is a good friend of one of the homicide detectives investigating a new serial killer that has the news in a frenzy. Bloody, ritualistic and fond of taunting, enigmatic letters, he appears to have a hunger for attention. Of course, it's a little odd that you start to realize that the strange clues he leaves makes sense to you. At first it seems like coincidence, but after it happens again, you tell your skeptical detective friend. And if the killer seems to be leaving you messages, who is going to be his next victim? You grow close with your friend and eventually move in for safety while you explore the killer's apparent hints that he is part of the BDSM community.

images

Joining the Coven.

Your character is newly friends with a group of eccentric, artistic girls that enjoy doing over the top antics. One of them has taken on witchcraft as a hobby, and convinces the four of you that it would be fun on the evening of the summer solstice to perform an ancient pagan ritual that will supposedly imbue the group with magical powers. So you find yourself miles from civilization, lost in a supposedly haunted Indian burial ground, with three other stoned girls, all of you naked and dancing before a bonfire, and while chanting words from an ancient manuscript.

What could possibly go wrong?

nudists-nude-girls-dancing-naked-around-the-fire-jpg.935865

The Institute.

Your character is a famous psychologist, specializing in psychopathic or obsessive sexual urges. Arrogant, confident, and at the top of her field, she takes a high paying position at a remote private Institute catering to wealthy families. It's the kind of place that rich people send family members with mental health issues so they can be discreetly treated and quietly forgotten. While she may have her own kinks that she indulges in modestly with some of her patients, focused around sexual arousal re-imprinting, she becomes curious about the activities in a locked wing, Block 9, where it seems young, female patients that arrive in the middle of the night and then leave just as mysteriously. Snooping seems to yield no information about who these women are and what problems are being treated. It is quite odd that her superiors seem very keen on her research around how to 'brainwash' a person's sexual urges by rewiring them, but her goal is to remove improper urges, not create new ones like they seem to desire. One night, her relentless curiosity gets her in trouble and she'll learn firsthand what happens in Block 9...

tumblr_mohxp0WMut1ssywrvo1_1280.jpg

Escape from Alcatraz.

Your character is a prison psychologist that works in the the famed Alcatraz prison. In the recent future, it's been converted into a high tech, maximum security prison for the most violent, psychopathic and twisted of the nation's criminals. A huge earthquake rocks San Francisco Bay and disables power to the prison, including the back up generators, all while you are in the midst of a counseling session with one of the most notorious serial killers in history, a charismatic evil genius and sociopath with a charming and manipulative personality. A prison riot breaks out as cells are unlocked and gates opened, and amidst the chaos throughout the region, the struggles of the guards against the prisoner population goes on without outside help. Now, you are trapped with a serial killer that is handcuffed to a desk opposite you, as horny, violent criminals are breaking down your interview room door. Can you trust him to protect you and help you escape, as he offers? What will happen to you, the lone female, if you are left to your own means?

505164_b28dc54_240x180.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom