Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female (Switch Roleplayer) Looking for Male or Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jace Beleren

Ugh, Susan...
My first request thread in a long time so I will try to do my best to actually be useful. Looking for a few general types of roleplay along with two specific storylines that are pretty flexible. I don't really know what my limits on posts are but I write in a full novel style and will probably chance the amount I post based on how much my partner is posting. I am also open to forum or PM roleplays.

General Ideas:
I am generally open to most suggestions. Things I am not into:
Watersport, any gore except bloodsucking in vampire roleplay, maiming, abusive and violent rape, scat and things generally in that vein. Also roleplaying non-original characters is rare for me. If you think you would be interested just PM me with an idea or even just PM your own request thread.

Things I very much enjoy:
Roleplaying relationships, developing characters out of very narrow and boring stories (like slavexmaster), using multiple characters at points; especially to flesh out the story; and I love anal from both sides though I enjoy roleplaying other stuff too. For anyone who likes anal my specifics may interest you. Otherwise, its completely optional.

Dominant: For this I have a very specific pairing in mind that can have a very open progression from there. I would like to play a very tall athletic girl (either high school seniors or college students) who finds herself attracted to a short, perhaps somewhat effeminate guy, who is bullied and somewhat outcast until she approaches him for a relationship. From there, the dynamics of the relationship are just whatever happens, though I would like her to be dominant, though not cruel. For this one, I would really like to have anal play on both sides, but it is completely optional. For the male side, it can go however far you want, though oral and maybe occasional pegging would be really exciting for me.

Submissive: This one is open to whatever kind of pairing my partner would like. However, at the core I would like to play a girl who is interested in keeping her virginity intact for one reason or another. This would limit the sex to anal and oral for a while and I would love to do this in two or even three different RPs with different pairings to see how it plays out.

That is my request so feel free to bombard me with all the replies to want. <3

Lady Jace Beleren said:
My first request thread in a long time so I will try to do my best to actually be useful. Looking for a few general types of roleplay along with two specific storylines that are pretty flexible. I don't really know what my limits on posts are but I write in a full novel style and will probably chance the amount I post based on how much my partner is posting. I am also open to forum or PM roleplays.

General Ideas:
Watersport, any gore except bloodsucking in vampire roleplay, maiming, abusive and violent rape, scat and things generally in that vein. Also roleplaying non-original characters is rare for me. If you think you would be interested just PM me with an idea or even just PM your own request thread.

Roleplaying relationships, developing characters out of very narrow and boring stories (like slavexmaster), using multiple characters at points; especially to flesh out the story; and I love anal from both sides though I enjoy roleplaying other stuff too. For anyone who likes anal my specifics may interest you. Otherwise, its completely optional.

Dominant: For this I have a very specific pairing in mind that can have a very open progression from there. I would like to play a very tall athletic girl (either high school seniors or college students) who finds herself attracted to a short, perhaps somewhat effeminate guy, who is bullied and somewhat outcast until she approaches him for a relationship. From there, the dynamics of the relationship are just whatever happens, though I would like her to be dominant, though not cruel. For this one, I would really like to have anal play on both sides, but it is completely optional. For the male side, it can go however far you want, though oral and maybe occasional pegging would be really exciting for me.

Submissive: This one is open to whatever kind of pairing my partner would like. However, at the core I would like to play a girl who is interested in keeping her virginity intact for one reason or another. This would limit the sex to anal and oral for a while and I would love to do this in two or even three different RPs with different pairings to see how it plays out.

I sent a PM with a idea, did you receive it?

Lady Jace Beleren said:

General Ideas:

[/quote}
If you want to read my thread and you will not be sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom