Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Ones At School (me and Mizuken)

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Leila smiled to herself and she said "Now remember guys, your projects are due on Monday, you've all had plenty of time to do them so no excuses!" she said over the chatter of the class as they all rushed out of the science lab at the bell. She sighed a little and she turned and began to dust the board.

Leila was a women of 26, a lot younger than the majority of the teachers here. That was only because once most teachers got a job at a school they never swapped jobs and just hung around in the same place till they retired. She had got the opening in the science department when one of the teachers quit and left. She'd been here for about a year now and she was enjoying her time here. It was a public school as Leila had vowed she would never take a job in a private school. She didn't see how it was fair that if you paid for your education you could get a better one.

The kids at the school were a good bunch. They all seemed to get along which made the teachers jobs a lot easier.

She turned and began to dust of the board behind her. She was dressed in a white lab coat and underneath she had a red tailored shirt and thick woollen pants. On top of her shirt she had a warm black sweater vest. On her desk was a thick jacket and scarf. It was getting into the colder months now she would probably need it.

Leila was a tall woman with a feminine body, but she didn't show it off as much as other. She was a little more conservative. She had long wavy blond hair and blue eyes. Right now it was up in a loose bun
Leila 1 Leila 2

Nicholas watched as the children piled down the halls. Nicolas stood about 6'2, and wore brown horned rimmed glasses. He always seemed to have a charasmatic smile on his face, and willing to help people especially any student that was interested in learning, and striving to do better. He was about 28 he'd been teaching here for quite a few years. A lot of the students were familiar with him, and if they needed to know something about the school events they'd come to him for authorization before any of the other teachers since most of the others were old, and didn't understand more modern things. Or at least until Leila started now they more or less seemed to spread the attention which was fine with him.

Nicholas entered her room as the children left. "Hello Ms. Leila how are you faring today?"

Elise looked up when Nicholas walked in and smiled and said "I'm alright, how are you?" she said taking off her lab coat and hanging on the hook on the wall. She smiled a little and began to slowly pack away her things.

"I'm fine the reason i'm here is mr. donerleigh asked me to bring you this plant from the botany classroom." He was trying to get out before the snow got to bad. "I think you should do the same. I am heading to the teacher's lounge if you need anything i have a few papers to grade before i head home have a good night."

Leila nodded and said "Well thank you very much" she said smiling at him as he left. She slowly began to pack up and was making her way out of the door. She looked out at the windows and saw the storm was really going. She stepped out and suddenly the windows shattered sending glass everywhere. She cried out and tried to shield her self only for a shard of glass to be lodged in her hand.

Nicholas was nearly in the staff room when he thought he heard glass shatter, and then a loud cry. Knowing the only ones in the school were he, a leila He imagined the worst. He dropped his papers, and ran as fast as he could full speed through the halls to find her. He found her on the floor with glass everywhere. "Ms. Leila..." He said as he entered the room. He quickly helped her up, and moved her from the window. "are you ok?" He had not seen her hand.

Leila saw him come over and she sat up a little using one hand and bit down on her lower lip, holding the wrist of her cut hand. "Shit...." she said looking down at the blood oosing out of it.

Seeing the blood now he realized he'd asked an idiotic question. "Here let me see." He said. He gently took her arm.The piece of glass was burried in fairly deep. He looked around the room, and found some gaws. He removed the glass, and wrapped up her hand. He looked through the broken window to see the fierce snowing wind blowing powerfully, and violently. "I don't think we should go anywhere for a while." He sighed. "I'm not to sure if you should be driving with your hand like that anyway so soon. Why don't we head to the teacher's lounge it'll be warmer in there."

Elise groaned as he pulled the glass out of her hand. She bit down on her lip to some her self from screaming. She looked at him as he spoke and nodded and said "Yeah, Lets go" she said standing up slowly.

He had dropped all of the papers so they were scattered along the hallway, but right now he didn't really care he could always make get copies. Once in the staff room. He poured her a cup of coffee, and handed it to her. The snow is coming down pretty bad out there. "Well i guess there's nothing to do, but sit and wait. It gives us a little time to get to know each other if you'll indulge me." He gave a small smile. "Do you like it here?, your classes ok?"

Elise looked at him and said "Yeah....wear probably going to get snowed in" she said softly. She sighed and looked at him and said "Yeah, my classes are okay, there are a good bunch of kids here" she said smiling a little, trying to ignore the pain in her hand.

"Shouldn't you probably call your husband, or boyfriend, and let him know that you will be home late? I'm sure he's probably worried sick about you." He grinned.

"I don't have one of those" she said smiling a little and sitting up and leaning back against the couch.

"really?" There was obvious surprise in his voice. "That's really ashame sorry i just assumed you did because you are so attractive." He took a sip of his coffee. Now he felt just a bit awkward.

Elise looked at him and said "Oh...thanks for the compliment" she said softly. She closed her eyes and sighed and looked up at the roof for a moment. She looked back at her hand and hoped that it would not become infected or something.

"The Gaws are becoming pretty bloody. Let's see if we can find some more, and some alcohol. There is probably some in the science room." He was able to find all of the stuff. He gently unwrapped her hand throwing the old bandaging away, poured a little alcohol on it hoping it wouldn't sting her, and the replaced the Gaws around her hand. "There brand new." The storm was getting stronger which meant they probably would have to spend the night. "We might really have to end up staying here all night it's looking like." Suddenly the lights began to flicker, and shot off. The storm had probably damaged some powerlines. "That's just great..."

Elise let him fix up her hand and winces when he poured the alcohol on it and wrapped her hand up again. She bit down on her lower lip and said "Thanks". She looked up as the lights turned off. She then said "Hopefully the generator will kick in" she said.

It was a few moments, but the generator kicked on. However it was a weak generator, and had been bought on a very small budget. Running at maximum capacity the generator could only power half of the school. "Oh this is just great. I don't hear the heater running either. In a bit the school will begin to get cold. We should find a room, and grab a heater."

Elise nodded and said "Lets go" she said getting up slowly and walking out of the room trying to get to a room that had electricity on.

They walked down the hall until they found a room that had power. He smiled. "this room'll work." He opened the door. It was a rather boring room."Well this is pretty boring. So, what do you want to do we have a full night of time to kill."

Elise looked at him and said "I suppose we could play a game" she said looking at him with a light smile.

He grinned that's an interesting notion. He thought for a moment. "You know what would be fun...how about a good old game of truth or dare?"

Back
Top Bottom