Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime FC Craving(Consensual Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismBlade

Meteorite
Hello~

I've got a handful of very specific anime face claims I'm craving to have rps with. These character's don't need to have personalities matching their sources. Just the face claims.

Before I get to those claims here is a bit about myself:
  • I am 23 years old and have been rping for about 10 years total.
  • I generally post 2-3 paragraphs and hope I can expect about the same effort. If my partner posts more than that I can usually match them up to 5-6 paragraphs and occasionally more if I am inspired.
  • Daily posts are nice but not required. If you need to focus on other things for a few days I am fine with being patient on replies. But after three days I start to get antsy. If you're going to take longer than that to post please let me know ahead of you disappearing/going silent.
  • I believe that RPing should be co-operative. While I don't mind taking the lead on plot development, I'd like for my partner to give their own inputs to the story. I don't want a robot that just reacts to everything I post and does nothing without being addressed or prompted first.
  • This is a bit of a piggy back on the last one, but my greatest pleasure comes from believing my fellow rping is also enjoying the role play. Please be willing to communicate your wants and desires to me so we can both have fun.
  • I love plots. But for these particular cravings I'm looking for more smut than plot. If you'd like to drive something to a more plot based focus as the rp goes on I am open to the idea. The more intimate IC relationships get, the more passionate my writing tends to become.
  • I prefer rping over pms but will rp over skype on request.
  • I'm open to almost any kinks so long as the sex is consensual or becomes consensual through the course of the rp. Ideally I prefer romance and passionate sex but I know lots of people like conflict in their relationships to make them more interesting. I don't mind building up to "happy sex" so long as it's an eventual outcome.

Now on to my current cravings.

Hinata Hyuuga - Naruto
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
What attracts me to this character is her general dedication to her love interest but just keeping her looks would be enough to satisfy me. I have a desire to do breeding fetishes with excess cum with this one in particular.

Yuno Gasai - Future Diary
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
I love her Yandere level obsession but once again just the face claim is enough to get me excited. The appeal is in her perceived innocence and purity worth of a shrine maiden. You know, the face she makes when she isn't cutting people down with hatchets...

Morgianna - Magi
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Desired mostly for the outfit/clothing more than anything else. But the appeal of a red head isn't lost on me and I'd also like to play with the slave aspect of the character.

If you're interested in discussing ideas for an rp as any of these females please pm me. I am willing to play any male Face Claims and can play almost any type of character so long as the things I mentioned above are taken into consideration.

Bumping this thead to note that I am no longer taking requests. You are welcome to pm me, but I am engaged in a real life relationship and an overdeveloped sense of duty and loyalty prevent me from engaging in erotic roleplay until further notice. Thank you for the good times to all who've contacted me. I wish you all the best~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom