Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress R's TEN little Girls { fezesarecool & whtbitch4u2own }

She always found teasing and such more arousing to herself and guys. Her pervious boyfriends have been very educational and then her clients as well, since she started working for Mistress R. Of course, even she had given Kerri some lesions as she does to all the girls and that is how she keeps up her quality of girls high and unmatchable.

spankme_zps82ff3777.jpg
She felt his large hands over her soft cheeks as he gently caressed them, rubbing his hands over them. She looked over her shoulders at him, “Bad bad things.” She smiled in a wicked way, keeping herself in that role. She arched her back when she felt him tug at her panties and pull tighter into her sex before a hard spank. She whimpered a bit, breaking her pose of on fours and let out a gasp, “Ouch…daddy.” She looked back, “Did I tell you I like it when you hurt me like that and pamper me like that.”

He smiled widely as he stroked his hand over her butt slowly, "I'm glad..." He muttered quietly, spanking hard again, "My little girl, all grown up. And a little slut, that's what she is now isn't it?" He asked quietly, spanking hard again, the other side of her butt this time, loving the way her butt wiggles each time, her tanned skin looking so sexy as he spanks slowly.

"You like that? You like Daddy spanking your naught butt?" He asked again, leaning forward slowly and sliding his fingers between her butt cheeks slowly, where her thong was pushed up so tightly, he pressed down, right where her tight hole should be, letting his fingers gently pushing against it slowly.

His hand seemed to caress her butt just fine and over the area that seemed to be sore from his spank. The second spank was harder and her body almost jerked, unconsciously moving forward to escape this grip as she whimpered, “Ouch…”

He called her a slutty little girl and spanked her again. She quickly looked over her shoulder, “Oooh…” she moaned as that hurt and she pouted, “That hurts daddy.”

She smirked and nodded her head, “I like how it turns pink and then red with your spanking. The moment he played and teased her virgin asshole, she arched her back and jerked her head as her hair followed in that direction, “I love it. Even though it hurts a little, I know that daddy likes it which makes me happy.” She smiled and reached to caress her own butt cheek.

"Go on, be a good girl and spank your own butt for Daddy." He says to her quietly, letting his hand slowly stroke inbetween her butt cheeks and over her back, stroking over her soft skin slowly as he leans down and places a soft kiss against her shoulder.

"Show Daddy how good you are." He says softly, watching her move her back her hand, ready to spank herself, he loved the way her body was over his lap, and his cock was getting hard in his suit, probably pressing against her flat stomach that laid across his lap so gracefully, he was in his moment here, loving every second of what they were doing together.

She giggled and nodded as her hand came into a full swing but with low impact since it's hard to swing a hand like that. The spank made a light sound as her butt wiggled and her hand came to squeeze her plush butt cheek before turning her head over to him just when he kissed her shoulder, "I am not as good as you are."

Her body lay there in his lap with all the curves sticking out. If anyone would want to see a curvaceous female body looked like, hers was a perfect examle, very fragile looking little frame with perfectly shaped curves. She couldn't help but spank herself again knowing he liked it before she turned around in his lap so she lay on her back in his lap and looked up at him.

"God, you are just so perfect..." He muttered as she rolled over on his lap, he leaned forward to slowly place his hands over on her breasts slowly, squeezing them gently, feeling the hardness of her nipples in the palm of his hands as he stared down at her.

Slowly leaning down after he moves his mouth onto her lips slowly, starting to kiss her in the position, allowing one of his hands off of her breasts and down her soft flat stomach, pushing his hand straight in her panties slowly, slipping down over her wet slit. "Someone's making a mess of their panties..." He said softly, winking down at her as they kiss again slowly.

Two of his fingers slowly rub the outside of her slit, up and down, gently to start off with, slowly moving so that they slide between the wet flaps of her pussy, spreading those lips open a little to tease and play with her. His thumb gently rubbing back and forth over her clit for extra stimulation, he knew just how to please a girl and was going to do everything to her to make sure she enjoyed herself.

She lay there in his lap as she looked up at him while he played with her breasts. They weren’t so big but just handful and he seemed satisfied with what she had. She arched her back feeling his hands on her slim body.

Her hand reached to caressed the back of his head as he leaned down to kiss her while one of his hand moved off her breasts and down her mesmerizing body. Before she knew, her legs were closing on his hand as it reached her wet slit. She pulled back from their kiss and smiled, “Oops. Messy indeed.” She continued to kiss him passionately.

She wiggled her ass and smiled, “Seems your little guy isn’t so little either right now.” She winked at her and felt her body squirm with the way he maneuvered her pussy and he was doing quite a decent job. The way he was playing with her folds and then her clit seemed to simulate her more than before.

Back
Top Bottom