Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress R's TEN little Girls { fezesarecool & whtbitch4u2own }

He smiled widely as they slid into the elevatro together, he pressed the 10th floor button and turned to face her, pulling her close as his hands were both on her little slim waist, he nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, you're my sister who is just really wanting to try stuff out with me..." He said quietly down to her, slowly leaning in and placing a kiss on her lips.

"And a maid sounds really hot too!" He told her, hands grasping her waist gently, squeezing it softly in his own hands as he pulled her closer again, loving everything he got to do with this hot girl, he missed all of this, while he was single he got nothing like this and it just wasn't fun. So while he had her, he might as well make the most of it.

She stood in one corner as he reached for the button. She’s done this few times but still always found her heart racing every time she was alone with them men. When he turned to face her and pull at her slim waist, finding her in his arms, she smiled, “Your sister who needs to collect some money to go on a world tour from school!” She winked at him, “How about your wife’s little sister?”

She kissed him back and nodded, “We will need to buy me a little maid’s outfit!” Feeling him squeeze her waist, “Umm a rough boyfriend who is obsessed with me! Love me some bad boy!” She said smiling, “You, my love, are one perverted man there. Enough already.” She giggled waiting for the elevator to stop.

He laughs softly as they stand together, the numbers of the elevator rising slowly as he pulls her close, kissing those lips again slowly, it was so natural, these two being a couple as he smiled on her lips. "Oh God... I'm getting hard just thinking about it..." He muttered on her lips as his hands slide around her back and onto that butt slowly.

His hands slowly grasped it and squeeze, giving her a soft spank and a wink, his cock was indeed getting hard. It had been a few weeks since he'd gotten laid and was so ready for anything she threw his way, he knew he'd learn a new trick or two as well.

The minute couldn’t drag anymore as it seemed to go on forever. When he pulled her into him and kissed her, her hands reached his cheeks to caress him there and pull her up to kiss him properly. “I love you.” She whispered in his ears and looked back, “Does that get your harder?” She smirked and felt his hands grasp at her mounds and spank her.

She giggled and looked at him, “When was the last time we fucked?” She asked but what she really was asking was when the last time he had sex was. She waited for his answer while starting to undo his tie, “Don’t think we’re going to need this anymore.

"I can't even remember... maybe I'll be a little rusty..." He laughs softly, as he gives her butt that gently squeeze again, it felt so good in his hands as they felt her, his eyes watching her hands work off his tie. "Anything you say like that will get me so hard..." He murmured quietly, looking down at his bulge that was really showing to her now, just wanting her attention.

He glanced up at the elevator numbers, there were at least getting closer to his floor as he gave her butt a gentle spank again, both hands slapping down. "Think I could just play with this body all day..." He muttered to her with a wide smile.

tumblr_n2qsy1LlZ01qhuur4o1_500.jpg

She smiled, “Well I can be your older sister and you my younger brother. I can take your virginity away and teach you a few things.” She winked and continued, “Of course that would mean we will have to delay daddy play for later.”

She felt him squeeze her butt gently and he just couldn’t seem to get enough of it. She smiled thinking how much he liked it. She pushed him a little, “Ouch…a little warning first please.” She said smiling, “Well it’s your toy to play with so I don’t see why not?” She smiled.

This sudden lust he was feeling was taking over him, his cock rock solid and throbbing in his pants as he pushed her back against the elevator wall gently. "I'll kiss it better for you." He smiled with a wink as his hands moved back to her hips once again.

"And all of these roleplay suggestions sound amazing..." He says to her quietly, "We'll get you so many outfits tomorrow, all for this sexy body..." He told her, smiling widely as the elevator pinged and he stepped back, starting to move out of it, walking a little awkwardly due to the sizable bugle that was pressing his trousers tighter to him.

She felt him push her back against the elevator and whispered to her, "YOU better!" She giggled and felt his hands caress her hips, "It's sore because of you." She blamed him and pouted like a little girl.

She spoke in excitement and clapped her hands, "All mine to keep?" She asked knowing they were hers after he buys them for her. She smiled, "I can't wait for SUnday!" She heard the ding and felt him pull at her hand before she pulled him back. She placed a kiss on his lips, "I love you." She looked into his eyes, "Carry me."

He kissed her back slowly, as she said that to him. Biting down on his lip harder, he moved one of his arms under her knees and lift her up, like a married couple would do and started to walk out of the elevator with her. This all felt so natural with this girl, like she actually meant it rather than acting.

They passed another couple on the way down the long corridor, they other couple smiled sweetly at seeing what they though was another couple going to their room for their romance to begin, Dan looked down and kiss the top of her head gently as he walked down the corridor.

She smiled pulling him back and before she knew, she was on in his arms as her tiny hands came around his neck and other caressing his broad chest. She couldn’t help but giggle as they made their way to the room. She was kind of excited as well as she had lost herself into the role of his girlfriend. And that is how she gave her hundred percent in.

She shy her gaze away when another couple passed by and gave them a stare. They could have easily guessed what was going to happen behind that door of their room. She moved her legs like a silly girl, “Are we there yet?” She asked before kissing his cheek.

He smiled widely to the girl wrapped around his arm and laughed softly, "If I said no, how upset would you be?" He asked with a little laugh, glad they were actually approaching the door to his room, he wanted this girl in there and on the bed as quick as possible, never having felt like this for any woman, he wanted her so badly, he knew his cock was starting to bulge a little in his suit pants over the thoughts of what they would do.

They stood in front of the door and he grinned to her again, "Maybe you'd like to get out the key?" He asked as he nodded his head don to his left pocket where the key card for teh room was, close to the bulge that was starting to show down there as well.

She giggled hearing his answer, "I might just tell you to..." she leaned in and whispered, "...rip my panties off and fuck me right here in the hallway." She pouted before her lips curled into a broad smile. She saw the door they stood in front of and she knew this must be the room. She laughed, "And here we are!"

She wondered what was taking so long and she cupped his cheek, "Why the wait?" She smiled seeing him grin, "My honor love!" She said and reached with her free hand into his left pocket. She purposely reached deep withing his pocket even though she found the key but moved her hand to the center and grabbed his cock, "OOpss...wrong key. It belongs to a different lock." She smiled and pulled out the plastic which she swiped. The lock beeped and she pushed the door open, "To Inside!" she said and pointed to the their room.

He grinned as he got the slight pleasure of her hand rubbing the inside of his pocket against his hard cock, biting down on his lip tehy rushed into the room, slamming the shut and locking it behind them. He moved through the room, "Where to..." He asked her, glancing back, a bathroom to the left, a balcony behind and the bed double bed by his side.

"Where do you want me to fuck that tight pussy first?" He asked, walking to her, grasping her hips and pulling her fast towards him, wanting her so much now that she was actually inside his room, the night he'd been waiting for for so long was finally here.

She could feel him rushing into the room now that she had teased his cock a little and playfully smiled at him. She saw him lock the door and moved through the room. She giggled at his question, “Umm…where to? Good question!”

tumblr_n5bokwgeLE1s1p1jno1_500.png

She saw the possible places where they can fuck. “Well we can start here in living room, move to the balcony and then to the bathroom where we can bathe. Then to the bedroom where we can have last hurrah for the night and cuddle baby. Watcha think?” she asked and kissed his cheek. "Are you going to take your girlfriend nice and slow OR hard and rough!" she giggled trying to gauge what he was into.

Smiling widely as he nodded his head slowly. "I was thinking, so to start with. But maybe getting rougher later on, love giving that sexy butt a little spanking." He said into hear ear quietly, as he gave her a little kiss gently. Glancing back behind himself as he slowly fell back onto the sofa, hands moving across to her waist and pulling her down with him.

"Now, this is more comfy." He commented with a grin as he kissed her sweet lips again slowly, loving the way they tasted on his own as his hands crept along her back slowly and then rested just above her butt. "Tell me... what are your favorite positions?" He asked, wanting the night to be just an enjoyable for her as well, liking that he would ask her things unlike the rest of her customers would do.

She laughed hearing him talk about getting rougher, “For some reason I do not see you as a guy who gets rougher. This should be fun…” she rubbed her palms together. She rubbed her little butt, “Make sure you don’t leave any marks! You can spank me but…no marks.” She widened her eyes as she set her rule. She felt him pull her into a kiss and she couldn’t help but kiss back. With a pause, he fell onto the couch behind them and then gently pulled her down with him.

She decided to gently lay down on the couch while pulling him on top of her while he caressed her back, “Well if I tell you everything then we won’t have fun exploring. How about you just try everything and find out which one I like!” she giggled and pulled him into him for a kiss.

He leaned over her still, kissing her tasty lips so slowly and passionately as his hands wandered down slowly to grab the bottom of her dress, allowing himself to slowly start to move it up her thighs, his hands touching her soft skin slowly before they move quickly.

This time ending up on the top half of her dress, grasping the curves of her seat breasts slowly, feeling her body beneath him as the kissed. "we need to get this off first... " he mutters into her ear as his hands slowly fondle her breasts.

She kissed him back passionately, really turning herself into that girlfriend character as she pouted her lips, one of her hands came to caress the back of his head while other hand came to cup his cheeks. Feeling her dress ride up a little, she hummed into the kiss before pulling back from the kiss, “Hmm is this daddy’s doing or my boyfriend’s doing?” She looked down at her dress, standing there with a firm smirk on her face.

She nodded when he told her that they needed to lose the dress after placing his hands on her firm mounds on her torso. She held one of his hands and guided to the chain in the back, “Be my guest…” she winked at him and continued to kiss him.

"Daddy loves his little girls breasts, even if they aren't so little anymore." He laughs softly to her in between slow kisses as he allows his hands to slide down her body once more, gripping the dress and pulling it up and over her head, leaving her stood in heels and sexy underwear, he finds himself slowly licking his lips as his hands slide back onto her, "Daddy's sexy little girl..." He mutters quietly.

His cock was getting so hard inside of his pants as he leaned over her still, ready for anything at all now as he started to kiss her neck, biting down gently and slowly licking along her skin, "You taste good..." He says quietly into her ear before nibbling on her lobe slowly, hands reaching to her bra and slowly unhooking it.

Michelle_Keegan_2.jpg

She chuckled, “I am glad that you like them…” she brought her palms and placed over the back of his hands on her breasts, pouting like a little girl. “It’s about time you’re paying attention to your daughter.” She giggled as he reached for the hem of her dress and start to pull it up and over her head, making her stand before him in her matching color bra and panties.

She leaned into him and purred, “I like it when you call me that….little girl.” She snarled into his ears before he reached for her neck and started kissing and biting down along her skilky smooth skin.

He found himself staring at that body for a few seconds as the dress lands in a heap on the floor, his bite on his lip only got harder as he stared at this near perfect girl, in her white sexy underwear, "Well... my sexy little girl..." He begins to say to her as he slowly sucked and bites down onto her neck, his hands slowly reaching around her back.

He unclipped the bra with ease and threw it down onto the floor with the rest of her clothes, he pulled back a little, watching her now as his hands quickly shot to her chest, lifting and squeezing those impressive breasts as his eyes widened in pleasure and he licked his lips. "This little girl isn't so little." He laughed quietly, as his hands squeezed her boobs slowly, feeling her nipples hard in the palms of his hands as he squeezed hard again.

The light tan color of her body made her look even more sensual than before as she stood there in her bra and panties now. She pouted when he called her his little girl and gasped when he leaned into to suckle and then bite on her neck. Feeling his hands around her back, she felt the tightness relived around her torso with him unclasping her bra.

He did it with such ease she had no idea until she saw him throw it down to the floor. She giggled and brought her hands to his wrist, holding there for a second as she smiled, “This little girl’s all grown up daddy. For you.” She said and started to unbutton his shirt soon after that. “It’s fair that daddy competes me to who strips first!”

Grins as his hands slowly move from her breasts and he sits back to let her work on his clothes. "Show Daddy how big his girl has gotten then." He tells her quietly with a little wink. Feeling her fingers slowly moving down his body as the shirt is undone button by button slowly, biting down on his lip as he watches her body.

His eyes wandering over her body, only in a thong, this was perfect, this was going to be such a weekend right now as he reached around her back and let his hands slide down to her butt, gripping her cheeks slowly, slowly squeezing and giving another gentle little spank, hearing her soft whimper as he did so, he smiled up at her.

Kerri watched him take a seat on comfy couch behind him when she started to work on his clothes. She smiled at his comment and leaned over his shoulders to straddle him, with her legs on each side while his between hers, she slowly lowered herself to sit on his crotch.

She pushed back his shirt so he can just shrug it off with her help. She felt shy finding his eyes locked onto her lithe body covered only in her panties along with her heels. Her hands then reached to unbuckle his belt before pulling it out and placed it in a corner of the couch they were sitting on. She arched her back and gasped, lifting her tiny butt up a little when he smacked her ass teasingly. She let out a whimper as she bit her lips and slid off tot the side before shifting in horizontal position so her legs were on one end and her head on the other while her as in his lap as she stayed up on all fours, "I've been a very very bad girl daddy!" she figured that he liked spanking.

He loved the way she seemed to teasingly take off his items of clothing, she really was a pro at all of this sort of thing as he bites down on his lip hard, staring as he sits there in his suit pants, cock so hard from all of this as she undoes his belt and then lays over his lap, saying that quietly, as he smiled wider.

His hand slowly brushing over her butt in that thong, gently carressing each of her cheeks, rubbing his hand over them affectionatly. "What has Daddy's little girl been doing?" He asked quietly, giving her butt a gentle pinch as his hands slide up and he pulls at her thong, pulling it tighter into her butt before gently giving her a swift, hard spank. The sound of his hand slapping down against her curvy butt resonates around the room and the little gasp she makes was so sexy, watching her butt slowly jiggle from the vibrations his hand caused made him smile, as he gently started to stroke over the red mark he hand left.

Back
Top Bottom