Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Games

Lyku

Super-Earth
Do any of these exist currently. It seems like a dying catagory. I'm interested in playing in one or if people are interested, i would be willing to run a game based off of Pathfinder or the new By Night Studios Vampire: The Masquerade LARP system.

If your willing to run, I'm willing to play until i learn how to run myself. I prefer pathfinder.

So right now we have some wanting to play on system, one with another. If we choose Pathfinder, I'll run it and VtM Sith said he's run it. So which system due people want to use.

So right now, I believe we have 2 confirmed preferences for Pathfinder. I'm not voting myself as I am running it and I am flexible either way. I figured if we got the Pathfinder route, as long as I can get around 5 people, it would be good to go. Obviously we can have more, but 5 is a good starting number.

Likewise, we can just run two games, considering we have 2 different storytellers.

5 is hard in BM though, and even harder for pbp since then we play the waiting game. I suggest 3-4 player tops

We can start smaller. It is true that with it being forum based, interest can be lost when dealing with the waiting game. Perhaps then we can start with 3 and open up a slot for a 4th person if the interest arises. I can work on some ideas, but I'd like to hear what people would like to see in a game, specifically what sort of goal / theme they are seeking.

I'd be interested in playing if you have openings. I love Pathfinder, so I can roll up a character fairly quickly. I tend to like playing slave girls, especially in a fantasy adventure setting, but I can settle for just playing someone with submissive tendencies. I'd love to play in a party of mostly female adventurers with one male who has his pick of the ladies every night

Nihilistic_Impact said:
I've noticed that rps with a heavy preponderance for sex die quickly in systems, also happens in group.

I would like to play a game with focus on story, but where adult themes are also a part ... I dont care too much about the system but would prefer something thats not too complicated. Finally I would prefer a smaller rathan a larger group.

I'd like to run it as a sort of living world approach. My purpose is crafting the landscape for the story you will collectively tell. A hard cap of 4 players seems ideal right now. If there is a strong demand, i am willing to run multiple parties in seperate threads, which could result in interesting RP as then actions of a party could affect a different thread, giving rise to the reality that actions can change the world.

While filling specifics, I figured sheets can take varied amounts of time. So for this reason, I figured that I should give the information so people can start creating their sheets. If anyone has any questions with creation, feel free to ask me and I feel there are other players who can help also.

Starting level is level 3. Classes permitted on creation are limited from the core book. I know some people might want to play something special, but that is something that that can be worked into the story as a way to develop. Hit points are maximized and stats are a point based system instead of rolling with all stats starting at 10 plue you are given 20 freebie points. Raising a score to 17 costs 2 points and to 18 costs 3 points. On creation, scores can not be above 18 before racial modifiers, so if you wanted to go the route, with a human for example, you could raise a skill to 20.

Instead of taking the approach of XP solely through killing, it will be awarded through goal progression. Some of these may not be "kill stuff." Extra XP can also be earned for playing your class to it's strengths. Fighters who bash in heads to keep the party safe: Great. Rogues who disarm traps and capitalize on enemy weaknesses: Fantastic.

What about archetypes and traits? Any race restrictions or is that limited to core? How are you defining core, just the first book?

EDIT:

Are feats and spells restricted to core?

Coreis first book, so I'd like to restrict races for the time being, but if there is one you truly want to be and feel that it can be comfortably justified within this, PM me and we can go over it. The reasoning for sticking with the core book is to add a level of simplicity to something that will already be chaotic.

So far, I have never ran a game with Archetypes, but if the playerbase wants to use them, I think they'll be easy enough to pick up.

All spells and feats in the first book are fair game, so if you have ways of abusing things, feel free to give it a go.

I want to play one of my older chars, a MILFY bard looking for ways to stay young and pretty. Quite the slut too, so hopefully there's a well hung male character in the party

I'm debating between punk amazon barbarian, cleric or druid. The last one is just some crazy idea that I'd only do if my animal companion is an irish elk.

Would like to throw my hat into the ring as well, thought I realize this makes 6 interested people looking to play characters.

hmmm, well maybe I'll make someone and if someone drops out or something I can take the spot XD

Perhaps an elvish Paladin? a god that doesn't prohibit desires of the flesh of course.

Remember, as I stated, if we have a larger demand, I will merely add threads and we can have multiple parties. This doesn't bother me. Also, I'm not sure whose interest is still sparked, so how I look at it, te party has 0 people officially until I start seeing sheets. :p

sirix said:
hahahahahah
Is making a Druid worthwhile, or will we be spending lots of time in cities?

Just be an urban druid, friend to mongrels and rodents.

so far we (tentatively) have

A druid/barbarian/cleric

A bard

A druid?

hmmm, guess from the looks of it we'd need a rogue or a fighter type, a paladin could fit in there, a bit of extra healing is always nice too.

I'm working on ideas, trying to navigate the srd is being a touch annoying as I'm double checking what's in core and what's not.

Back
Top Bottom