Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where did you start?

Lyku

Super-Earth
So I always wonder what introduced those gaming into roleplaying, be it a faint hobby or a passion. Personally, I started around a young age playing D&D, and it evolved into Vampire: The Masquerade, forum games, chat rooms, MUDs, and even LARPing.

Asheron's Call for me. I started playing that when I was six or seven...

DnD 1st Edition. My husband (boyfriend at the time) was really good friends with another couple. Both were DMs though the guy did more of it so I thus began learning roleplaying from all of them. I did some on various forums before that but I'd say that was my first real RP experience.

My first roleplay experience came from just accidentally stumbling onto a roleplaying site when I was in high school. I was confused at first and, honestly, back then I don't think I knew what I was up against until I tried it myself. I was horrible at first but, then again, I think we all see ourselves in that light when we first start. The rest is history, really. It hasn't been until very recently that I've been learning more about VtM, WtA, MtA, and all the other White Wolf games and I'm glad I am learning because they are fascinating. Though I have always been aware of them as the site I went to back then had a heavy VtM group. It's also worth noting that back then I swore I would never touch anything White Wolf related (bad experiences with bad players who perverted the game to their own ends), but I'm glad I opened myself to the game.

It first started in strange, old games that I don't even remember anymore, I just remember what they looked like. It then moved to Gaia, and then someone referred me to here, and it's been about four years since Gaia, I've been going at it for about eight years total.

It was a dark and stormy night... okay okay, It was just me browsing on the computer, I had been reading many spanking stories online, as it was and still is a big fetish of mine when I began thinking "Isn't there some way to create a story like one of these ?" and I began looking into roleplaying forums, I stopped on one that caught my eye that I still use today known as Animeotk.

I went through with this at fifth-teen, signing in underaged and getting banned rather quickly, then I made another account a year later, then abandoned that one due to bad rep and waited till i was eighteen to make my current one that i have been using for a year.

Ever since then i have been on several roleplaying forums, including Little angels hentai, Rape Desires before it went missing, and a few other minor ones.

I plan to have a great time on this one, I already have a roleplay going privately so that's nice, I hope to continue to improve my roleplaying skill on this site as well~

That's a tough one. I think the first RPG I ever played was Dragon Age but I can't be certain if that's true. I faintly remember playing Shadowrun, still love it and still want to RP it but it's hard to do given where I live. I want to play some Warhammer 40k table top but it's even harder to do If I'm perfectly honest.

Funny story.

I started with Pokemon as an introduction to roleplay games, and indirectly, roleplay.
It was a long while before I dabbled into similar RPG settings like Final Fantasy, Starcraft and Diablo 2.
I did play a game called MechCommander once too. Ah well.

First gaming experience? The earliest one I can remember was Nights into Dreams for the Sega Saturn, or something on the Amiga since my Dad collected Games consoles to play and my Older brother used to play lots. I used to hang out with them when they played and one thing lead to another, I must have been like 3-4 years old.

First roleplaying experience was Neopets forums. I was like 11 and I sorta stumbled upon it, found a decent thread and instantly fell in love with it. Dabbled more with it over Gaia before moving more to MSN and books with high school friends, and now it's one of my biggest hobbies. :)

My first ever time touching a controller for a console was Street Fighter 2 one the SNES when I was five ironically, I prefer Mortal Kombat to that game nowadays. The first game I ever really got into for an extended period was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for the PS1. My, oh my...I am damn young. xD

I have no idea anymore. I started in 1992. First ERP and from there I went to the infamous Yahoo! User made rooms, that had no moderation. Anything that is now seen as 'really', was possible there. Fun times. Nowadays it feels a lot to me that everything has to be PG13

I started with VtM, never did get to finish the game sadly. I've roleplayed on Myspace, FB, Discord, here and quite a few other places.

I was in computer class in 2000 something and saw my friend playing this stupid thing called Coke Music. She had a avatar and it looked cool to me. This same girl told me about Gaia Online, where my first private message was something about cybering and my life was forever different.

Back
Top Bottom