Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new student-teacher romance (looking for females who want to play teacher)

• Thread starter Alexander_The_Great
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander_The_Great

Basically I like to have a roleplay where a Student who is either in high school or college will come to meet a teacher/professor he develops feelings for and slowly but surely the two fall for each other and have a relationship. (this can be either plot or smut driven, a lot of the details on this roleplay are open to change because I like to please my partners and try new ideas.) If you are interested in this roleplay feel free to PM me whenever.

Now to get them rules done and over with.
1. I'm looking for someone who is good at playing a female character.
2. I'd like my partner to have a firm grasp of the english language. I can understand if mistakes are made but having details and good writing skills are essential.
3. I normally type with details and pose. Quality over Quantity.
4. I roleplay through PM or Instant Messenger.
5. I'm normally very patient with my partners. If you disappear for a while and still wish to continue our roleplay, feel free to respond or send me a PM, there's a pretty good chance that I'd like to continue. It would be appreciated if you'd send me a little note in advance of your disappearance, but I'm aware that things happen suddenly.
6. Let's all be friends here. I'm not perfect and I know I make mistakes. If I'm doing something you dislike, please let me know.
7. In order to make sure that you've read my rules and the rest of the request thread, when you PM me please have the word "entertainment" somewhere in the message, but not the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom