Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her New Home (P) -Ladydark/SweetSubmission-

Ladydark

The minds master
It was late one night when Shinta finally entered his house, the unconscious body of a young girl drapes over his shoulder. Her hands were tied, a blind fold was over her eyes and a cloth was tied around her mouth. He walks in and closes the door behind him then heads down the hall, opening another door and flicking on the light, he takes her into the basement and lays her on an old mattress, he chains her foot to the floor and leaves her. "Sweet dreams... They'll be your last..." He flicks the light off and closes the basement door, locking it, he would see her tomorrow morning.

Azaela had been having a normal day, going about her average schedule, when she had felt off, as if somebody had been.. following her. When she reached the bar, and had a bit to much to drink, she had left in attempts to walk home. That's when.. someone had grabbed her. She had been knocked out, and that's all she remembered. She moaned now and turned over slightly, sinking back into a deep sleep, only barely conscious of the pounding headache, and the pull at her wrists.

Shinta heads up to his room, chucking his clothes and grabbing a quick shower before heading to bed. "Tomorrow shoul be fun..." He picks up his alarm and sets it for 10 am, he wanted to be fully rested and give her time to panic a little. He planned to start breaking her in slowly, working on her body first.

Azaela woke up at around 7 am the next morning. She woke slowly, her head pounding, spinning as she moved. When she was fully awake, and aware of what was going on, she began to panic. The room was dark, and her foot was chained to the wall, no matter how hard she pulled at it, she only managed to break the skin under the cuff. "Hello?!?" she screamed into the darkness, her voice panic stricken. After half an hour of screaming, and calling for help she lay down on the bed again, on her back. Who had taken her, and why? Perhaps it had been sex traffickers, and she was about to be sold into a life pf pleasuring a man. Or maybe it was a gang, wanting her for their own pleasures? Maybe a prostitution company? The possibilities were endless and all the worst ones were running over and over through her mind.

Shinta gets up a bit before his alarm and turns it off, then heads to the bathroom to shower and dress. "I wonder if little missy is awake yet..." He chuckles to him self an turns in the water. After his shower he tosses on a pair of boxers and jeans, then heads downstairs to make his breakfast, he could hear her muffled crying. "Perfect..." He eats slowly then heads to the basement, unlocking the door and going down, he stands at the bottom for a few moments, watching her. "Well.... Good morning..." He crosses his arms over his chest and grins. He moves closer to her and quickly pulls off her blindfold.

Azaela had heard something moving around upstairs before, a shower running, and than a chair scrapping across the floor perhaps. And than she had heard footfalls on the stairs, she began to shake, and curled herself into a small ball. That's when she heard the voice. She knew that voice... but... from where?! When the blindfold was taken off from her face, she looked up at her captor, eyes round, fear shinning clear within them.

(is he still someone from her school? or was that the last plot?)

He chuckles and grins at her fearful expression, taking a small step closer to her. "Surprised to see me?" He crouches down and looks her over slowly "Welcome to your new home..." He reaches out and grips her hair lightly, making her look at him as she tries to turn away. "You best be a fast learner... Or it'll be more punishment for you my dear..." He leans in and steals a kiss before letting her go and backing away.

She took in several, ear filed deep breaths as she gawked at him. He was a teacher in her school, that's where she knew him from! She let out a small cry as he grabbed her hair, trying to pull away as he kissed her. When he back away she scrambled back against the wall, pressing herself into the cold surface, fear shining brightly in her eyes. She stayed silent, to stunned to speak, protest, or scream.

He chuckles again and watches her "That's right... Fear me... Because if you think to get brave and try to fight me... It will be a sorry end for you... But you also better learn to do as you're told..." He moves away again, over to a small table way out of her reach, he picks up a pair of scissors and turns back to her. "Time for those clothes to come off..."

As he walked away from her, and towards the table, she backed the opposite way, until the end of her chain, pulling on it frantically, maybe it would come loose? Or break out of the wall? But it was so could, it stayed steady and she could only watch as the man approached her with scissors, "No! Get away from me!" she screamed, eyes wide. She couldn't image the thought of being naked in front of him! What exactly did he have planned for her, in this cold basement?! She just wanted to go home!

He smirks at her and continues to move closer, soon grabbing her foot and pulling her back to him. "Fighting already..." He makes quick work o her pants and teeshirt, leaving her in panties and a bra. "Unless you want to be hurt... Stay still..." He glares at her and forces her onto her back, holding the scissors to her throat.

"Help! Someone please!" She screamed as he pulled off both her short and her pants kicking out at him. However she quickly stilled t the scissor was brought to her throat. Her eyes flashed with fear as she looked up at him, he was covered in a sheen of sweat. "Please... Why are you doing this?" She whispered.

He was panting slightly and watches her, pressing the blades lightly against her skin. "Why does anyone do anything... I felt like some young company... Now I have it... And if it doesn't want her pretty little throat cut... She'll behave... Won't she..." He gives her a moment to think and answer him, never breaking eyes contact. "Because if she can't behave... There are plenty more girls at the school..." He smirks.

She shut her mouth quite quickly, and closed her eyes. Both because he didn't want to look into his face as he leaned over her, and because she didn't wish to watch as he cut off the remainder of her clothing. She took small breaths to keep the scissor as far away from her throat as possible, a tear slipped from her eye and ran down her face as the reality of the situation began to set in.

He reaches up with his other hand and grips her hair, giving her head a little shake. "Look at me you little bitch..." He glares at her "Now answer my question... Will you behave... Or will you die..." Again he holds the blades to her neck, staring at her.

She whimpered and opene her eyes once more, meeting his glare. "I'll obey... Please don't hurt me," she begged, her body stilling, she extended her neck as much as she could to listen his pull on her hair. Her eyes were round and filled with fear.

"That's a good girl... Now stay still... I don't want to cut you..." He lets her hair go and moves the scissors to her bra and panties, finally removing both. "Tell me... Are you a virgin? Have you ever explored yourself..." His fingers slowly over chest and down her sides, soon cupping her pussy gently. "Be good and relax..." He pushes past her folds and starts to tease her clit slowly, rubbing it in slow circles.

She watched him through narrowed eyes, laying flat on the ground now, not daring to raise her head as he snipped off her panties and her bra. She took a deep, shuddering breath, trying to suppress her tears, however failing as they slipped down her cheeks. She nodded ever so slightly at his first question, not trusting herself to speak.

His grin widens "A sweet little virgin... How wonderful..." He keeps up what he was doing, rubbing her clit a bit faster now "Then it will be learning for both of us... Finding what you like..." One of his fingers also runs along her slit, he could feel her shudder. "You should try to enjoy this... I may not be this gentle next time..." He continues to stare at her.

She suppressed a rising moan as his fingers slipped over her now swollen clit, causing her opening to become moist with arousal that he was trying to force away. Enjoy it? Never. Her boy might but she wouldn't. She refused to simply give in, but there was nothing she could do to fight in now. Her hand folded into tight fists. I may not be this gentle next time. Next time. The words chilled her to the bone.

He smirks and watches her "I can feel you trembling... Are you enjoying that..." He flicks and rubs her clit a bit faster again, pressing his finger into her slightly. "You are getting quite wet already..." He chuckles "Apparently your body enjoys being raped..." He reaches up and gently massages a breast, rubbing her nipple.

She gasped as he played at her sensitive clit, she could feel her push getting more and more wet the longer his hands stayed on her. She bit her lip to keep back a sharp retort, and instead of shaking her head or protesting, she stayed silent. Everything inside of her screaming to fight against why was happening, but she stayed still, besides the slight wiggling of her hips.

He grins "Ah... The silent treatment... Let's see if you can keep that up after this..." He reaches I to his back pocket and pulls out a small vibrator. He flicks it on to low and moves it closer to her, he keeps pumping his fingers slowly as he holds the toy to her clit, circling it slowly for a few minutes, then turns it up to medium and keeps going.

Her eyes flicked towards his hand as he moved it to his pocket, a feeling of dread over coming her as she watched him pull out the bullet. She took a deep breath and felt a sinking feeling as she knew she would not be able to deny the pleasure from the small, yet powerful object. Her pussy was started to drip, ever so slightly at his consistent finger movement, and now she could feel her clit throbbing as the object was pressed against it, her back arching off of the ground. She moaned lightly and let her head fall to the side, shutting her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom