Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Thread Of Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-mase

Super-Earth
Hey there folks. First off thank you for reading my request thread. I thought it best to put all my ideas and cravings down in one place in the hope that someone will find them interesting and hopefully want to get a roleplay started with myself.

I am a 23 year old male who has been doing roleplay for around five years, both smut and non-smut based. Simply I just enjoy writing. I like to put effort and imagination into my writing keeping my partner guessing what will happen next. I do work; though will endeavour to be online as often as possible. If you feel I am not replying quickly enough feel free to message me and say so I will not be offended. Equally if I do the same do not be offended either.

I will update the opening post as and when necessary so keep your eyes on this post for anything that might change :). First things first I will only do M/F pairings, reason being I am not very experienced in any other setting and feel I wouldn't be able to offer as much to my partner should I sway from this, I am hopeful you will understand.

On a personal level I enjoy my roleplays to have a plot as well as the smut. I like to have a story that can last even after the smut has taken place, to me that is all part of the fun. Again I am hopeful that you will understand.

Pairings I Enjoy

Realistic Modern Pairings
Father x Daughter ***
Mother x Son ***
Uncle x Niece
Father x Babysitter
Best Friends
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Cheating Husband ***
Best Friends Girlfriend ***
New Neighbours
Teacher x Student ***
Co-Workers
Prison Officer x Prisoner ***
Online Friends
Kidnapping
Pen Pals
Father's Best Friend x Best Friends Daughter

Other Pairings
Mutants (I have a specific idea for this so PM if interested)

*** denotes what I am currently craving most.

Please let me also make clear, whilst this is some of the pairings I enjoy I am open and willing talk about new ideas and concepts that any of you may have so please feel free to message me if you have a pairing idea also.

Plots/Ideas

Daddy’s Girl
When YC brings home a boyfriend for the first time an over protective father is not pleased at the prospect of you spending less time with him. Having decided without even meeting the boy that he was not good enough for his princess he sets about to show her that everything that she needs it right here at home already.

Teaching You A Lesson
Teaching children all day is tiring and boring, especially YC who tries their hardest to make this teachers life a living hell. Dreading every lesson that he has with her brings him finally to boiling point snapping inside leaving him with no choice but to teach her respect but will it be a lesson that she enjoys or loathes and wishes she had never been so hard on him.

The Friendzone
Since being eight years old MC and YC have done everything together, everything that was until he got himself a girlfriend. Being budged to one side YC was left alone as a slight tint of jealously began to set in. Not sure if it was down to the fact of not seeing him as much or in fact if she wanted him just for her own she sets out to find out and see everything about him that she never did before.

Behind Bars
YC has been sent to prison, the reason unknown as the prison officer in charge of his wing liked the crimes of the inmates in his care to remain that way. Of course however, as with everyone else that comes in here, you are innocent. Sighting loneliness as the reason you set about to try and corrupt this long standing officer into a relationship with you then forcing him to do what you want of him otherwise that is the end to his career.
(This can work either way around)

The Past Always Comes Back To Haunt You

YC had a hidden past, as a secret agent now turned civilian she was forced to forget everything about her past life. Now living with a husband and two children, how will she react when the agency that removed her from her role putting her back into society come looking for her namely one man MC who wants to put you back on the job for the government making you remember the way they removed the thoughts from your head....Sex.

Pen Pals
Two characters have been pen pals for years, never meeting and always stuck to having a paper relationship. But one day out of the blue one of our characters recognise a name in a conversation with friends making it obvious that they were not who they say they are and perhaps are closer to them than they think.

Rules

1. All pairings I play have characters 18+ in age, no exceptions.
2. No toilet play, vore and gore.
3. Please try to post at least 2 paragraphs of writing. I prefer quality over quantity but I need something to be able to go on for my reply.
4. PM only Roleplays, just an FYI

Thank you for reading and I hope some of you will feel like you want to PM me to set something up.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom