Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossing Paths (BlisteredBlood & CutePhoenix)

"That is true. I generally 'rest' as you say, in a small pod barely bigger than I am. It is nice to have so much space." Adriana replied, smiling as she stepped in. Indeed, it was not the best place to rest, but to Adriana, it was MUCH better than anything else she had had in the past. Though, she coudl really get comfortable anywhere. Still, she liked being able to stretch her legs for once.

"To be honest, that was how I came into existence not more than a few months ago." Deadman noted as he began to look around the place, soon spotting a charging station in a corner of the room he had stepped into. "Unfortunately, I do not really know how I got this way, sadly." He added as he walked over to the only large pod in the room and stopped in front of it.

Now this was definitely going to look awkward, considering it was big enough to fit a small bipedal tank perfectly. "Well... Here is where we can put ourselves into sleep mode until we are fully charged." He said.

"I don't need anywhere specific to go into stand by. Since it's only required for data assimilation, I don't need any kind of physical assistance with it. Just need to be some place I can fit." Adriana replied, smiling. If she wanted, she could go into sleep mode standing up, and would just look like she was standing normally with her eyes closed.

"Well, you might not, but I seemed to have used about 15% of my main power supply from all of this walking around and such. Plus, I need to do a crucial update after I received that file you gave me." Deadman answered promptly. "So for now, the both of us can stay in here for the time being." He added as he walked into the pod casually, opened his chest compartment that house a charging unit for his cannons' batteries then began to attach a cable wire into it then sat down. Once he was hooked up, Deadman looked at the small computer screen on his right gauntlet to confirm he was now charging his weapons before glancing up at Adriana.

"You are free to come inside and sit beside me. It might be an hour and a half before I fully charge." Deadman said.

"No need. I gotta do by own little shut down as well, remember?" Adriana replied, looking around for somewhere suitable to "sleep"..........settling on his offer, even though she had just turned it down. Shrugging lightly, she came over, sat down next to him, half snuggling up against his leg as her eyes closed as her own temporary shut down sequence initiated. She likely wouldn't be out too long. While this was a completely new planet, she had only accumulated a few minutes worth of new knowledge. So chances were, by the time Deadman finished, she'd be up too.

A shrug was Deadman's reply as he then watched Adriana come over to him anyway then curled her body up against his leg, soon eventually "falling asleep" several moments later. It was rather hard to describe what was going through the male cyborg as he kept his eyes on her, but the one thing that registered with him is the fact that she was "cute", according to how Daryl would see it. For the moment, Deadman kept his eyes on the female as she laid there with him and eventually allowed himself to curl an arm around her shoulders and lightly rubbed one. After some time, the crimson cyborg eventually did likewise, putting himself into sleep mode as he allowed his batteries to recharge after this whole affair. On top of all that, he also needed to do that crucial update he needed after grabbing that file off of her.

Adriana slept quite peacefully next to him for a good couple of hours, eventually waking back up. She woke about like a human did, slowly opening her eyes and letting her optical sensors refocus to the area around them. No yawning though. But, she was quite surprise to find Deadmans arm draped over her shoulder. But, she knew it was a gesture of affection, and not him trying to hold her into place.

Smiling at it, she then slid away and stood up, stretching. It was a kind of habit of hers after every shut down. She would stretch her limbs to make sure all her joints and what not were functioning properly.

After several hours of recharging, Deadman eventually received a message from his operating system stating that not only was he fully charged, but that he also had successfully updated as well. Soon after, his optical sighting network kicked on slowly, blinking his eyes a few times to refocus them. Looking around, he would soon see that Adriana was now stretching herself out in front of him before he also stood up next once his systems were all showing green. Looking down, he then unhooked the cable wire that was connected into his charging unit, allowing his chest plate to close by itself before setting it back.

"That felt better." Deadman spoke with a smile as he began to flex his arms and legs to test his motor functions.

"Is Daryl still looking for food or whatever?" Adriana asked as she finished her little stretching routine and noticed that in the hours they slept, Daryl had yet to arrive in the garage. She wasn't worried or anything. She figured he possibly fell asleep himself elsewhere, or was eating whatever food he managed to find in this place.

Blinking at the thought of this, Deadman soon looked at his wrist computer and began finagling with it for a moment up until he saw that he received a message from Daryl while he was sleeping about an hour and a half ago. The text that displayed when the crimson cyborg accessed this displayed to him that Daryl was going to find a hotel to get some rest in and that he would be fine unless if he needed to contact Deadman.

"That might be what he's doing now. I just intercepted a message he sent to me while I was busy recharging some time ago. So, I guess that leaves us pretty much free to do what we like for however how long we have until he calls for us." Deadman answered with a nod of his head as he then crossed his arms in front of his chest with a pensive look on his face.

((Sorry for the long absence. I'm easily distracted when I get a new vidyagame. Not to mention.........I kinda forgot to post as well. Easily distracted and very forgetful.......That is what I certainly am. :oops: ))

"Oh, alright then. What shall we do then to pass this free time we have?" Adriana asked curiously. Of course, she could come up with stuff for herself, but having been a combat android, her free time in the past was usually spent doing nothing but system checks and waiting around for the next mission. Here, now free, she really didn't have the slightest clue what to do at this time.

(It happens, so not to worry. Also, when did you want to get into the sexiness between these two, eh? I know you were wanting to get that knocked outta the park. :lol:)

Deadman continued to think as he stood up, not quite sure himself as to what they could do. For all he knew, he had sharpened his skills to a finely tuned razor edge, so training himself now would probably be a bit out of the question. He could possibly spar with her, but even then, he wasn't made fully aware of what she could do.

"Well, we might as well do this thing called 'hanging out' until Daryl comes looking for us. It might be some time, though. He tends to be a heavy sleeper." Deadman joked despite his tone and face didn't show it.

((Anytime really. I'm no longer super mega craving the sex like I was. So really, up to you. We could have it happen soon, or perhaps a little ways from now. Just, whatever you want.))

"Hang? What do we hang out of?" Adriana asked, taking the statement WAY too literally, having never heard it before. She had always referred to it simply as recreation activities or the such. So, she had never before heard the saying "hang out". Just another blantant sign of her akwardness due to not being from this planet.

(Duly noted. :))

Deadman blinked in confusion when he heard the curious reaction from Adriana. Apparently, he had still forgotten that she was still a newcomer to this world, so she didn't really understand the lingo and other such terminology here that he had to learn from Daryl not long after he was activated. Now he had to teach her the ropes since she was the new one here.

"Not what I meant." Deadman answered with a shake of his head. "I think the term means do something around either the inside of this place or maybe even somewhere else within the perimeter of this area." He added as he glanced over to her before gesturing his hand out towards the general expanse of the small town that all three of them were now occupying.

"Well, I suppose that would be alright. I'm up for it if you are." Adriana replied, shrugging her shoulders lightly. While not experiencing real emotions persay, Adriana was use to trying out new things due to her new freedom. So, in fact, she was actually what one might call bored or restless. She wanted to do..........something. Just, she didn't know or have any ideas of what to do.

Back
Top Bottom