Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parents Evening (fezesarecool+celebstars)

"I don't pretend to care, I do care. I care about all my students and all their parents." Putting her hand to her mouth she leaned in with a whispering tone. "Seriously though, I am pretending with you" she smirked before taking a sip of her wine although it turned in to a gulp, two gulps in fact. "Do you know what the time is?" Rachel asked him, not even bothering to look at her own watch now as it was underneath her jacket.

He laughs softly, smirking towards her as he checked out his watch. "Just got 8pm, not past your bed time yet I hope?" He asked with a cheeky grin, revealing his dimples to her again as they sat at the table. He was glad that they were both having fun together as he looked at her, "Well, it's always a hardship coming to talk to Dexter's least favorite teacher." He says, clearly as a joke with a little wink aimed towards her laughing again.

His joke at the end made her forget about the time in a quick second. Laughing at the thought of her being the least favourite teacher made her realise she wasn't bothered if it was true. He wasn't the best student to have of late and if he wanted to transfer to another class she wouldn't object. "I am sure some students like me at least" she told him, gulping at her wine and flicking her hair behind her shoulders.

"I'm sure most of the boys enjoy having such an attractive and nice teacher such as yourself. I'd have certainly enjoyed it back when I was teen. Heck, I'd come and join your classes still now!" He joked back again with a little winked aimed towards her, enjoying having someone to flirt with as he sipped back his beer, not caring about the time, just glad that she seemed in no hurry to get out of here and instead tehy were just enjoying their time together.

Rachel was surprised she was enjoying his company. She enjoyed the flirty remarks and the winks he was giving her. It was like someone really liked her. Knocking back the rest of her glass, the wine disappeared in to her mouth and her lips created another print of her red luscious lips. By now Rachel was a little tipsy and was becoming more open and more free. "You look really nice" she said, pushing her empty glass to the middle of the table. "Do you come here often?" She asked, looking around the place and watching everyone chat and laugh as well as drink. "I think I may come here more."

Smiles to her, as she finishes this next glass of wine. He does the same with his beer, smiling over at one of the bar staff who brings their next drinks over for him. "I come here quite a lot, with the work colleagues, it's nice and cheap." He comments nicely and glances to her, "And you look amazing, but I think you arleady knew that." He joked quietly before thinking what she said after. "If you come here more, then I will certainly be in here a lot more as well." He joked towards her, flirting a little, he was really enjoying the company here.

Back
Top Bottom