Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parents Evening (fezesarecool+celebstars)

Dan walked through the busy main hall of the school he sent his son, Dexter, to. Glancing around the busy room, full of parents that he recognized and many of his sons teachers. Standing at 5'8, he glanced around the crowd once more, trying to find anyone that he actually liked to talk while he was here, these sorts of parent teacher meetings where never his sort of things.

He started to walk towards the table of food and drinks, in his dark coloured smart jeans and shirt, he looked rather handsome, he had to say so himself. For 34 he didn't look too bad, glancing in a mirror in the hall, he was slim, with muscle tones from the sports he still played, curly brown hair on his head and slight stubble to give him a more rugged look.

Approaching the table he saw one of his sons teacher, Miss Riley, he remembered her because she was, not only the nicest teacher and most friendly, but also, by far the most attractive. He approached her with a wide smile aimed towards her, at least he could talk and maybe flirt with her to keep the evening going, he leaned forward and poured himself a glass of the strong punch they had. "Can I get you a drink too Miss Riley?" He asked with a nice smile, holding a second glass to fill up.

Miss Riley, or Rachel as she was known by her colleagues and friends had finished seeing every parent from her class apart from one. Upon seeing Dan near the food and drinks table she walked over to see him and say "Hello" offering her hand to shake. "No, I don't want a drink thank you for offering, would you like to come and sit down?" Opening her arm, she gestured towards the empty table and chairs where she was conducting her meetings. "I would like to talk about your son and his test scores, they aren't the best."

Pulling some of her shoulder length blonde hair behind her ear, the teacher stood a little taller than in him her black heels. A black pencil skirt zipped up on her behind clung tightly to her waist and a nice white blouse on top showed off her curves. The red lipstick she wore did nothing but help the imagination of any male picturing what they could do.

"So shall we?"

He shook her hand gently, as he took a sip of his drink, looking straight to this teachers eyes. Within a few seconds he was slowly looking her up and down, checking her out quickly before his eyes reverted back to her face. She was the teacher that every parent talked about, all the fathers found her attractive, all the mothers were jealous of the attention and flirtation she by fathers on evenings such as this.

"Sure, lead the way Miss." He said to her nicely, as he smiled again, he knew Dexter had never been the smartest in any of his classes, but he normally performed averagely, with no concerns, he took another sip of the drink and watched as Miss Riley started to walk away, her butt swaying with each stride of her legs. This wasn't helping him be concerned about his son, he'd been single for so long, so his imagination was just going wild with the way she looked and dress this evening. He swallowed back the sip of his drink and then followed her, watching her butt and listening to the sound of her tall heels click.

As Rachel made her way to the table, some of the parents were leaving as it was near the end of the meeting. The hall was full of voices trying to climb over the other so it could be heard making it very hard to listen sometimes. Pulling a chair out she soon planted her firm bum on it and dragged it back inwards, resting her elbows on the solid surface where her papers were. "I am concerned about your son, I can't lie, he was averaging but now he is slipping. I was wondering if everything was OK at home?" Taking his papers out, she handed the test the man's son had taken a week ago. "These types of questions he should be getting right, it is in the books he has. Has he been studying at home at all?"

Dan looked over the test that she had passed over to him, reading slowly, eyes flickering up and down the page. Once or twice to her cleavage which was a little distracting. Once he had finished reading he nodded his head, looking serious up to her. "Everything has been fine at home. I mean, I've been telling him to study and he told me he had." He says quietly, as he drank another long sip of drink and shook his head slowly. "I never realized he was starting to do bad on tests like this." He sighed quietly, looking up to the teacher. "What would you suggest we do? Apart from obviously getting to study more?" He asked her nicely. Wanting her opinion since she had always tried to help out his son, more son than the other teachers, which was one of the many reason he liked her more than the others.

"What can we do? Well I was thinking of setting up some after school classes, that way I will know he is studying. I haven't run it by the headmaster yet but I am sure she will agree to it. Other than that, I am not really sure, maybe you could just keep an eye on him yourself? Encourage him? Reward him for it? Many parents have certain things where they will treat their children to something if they pass a test or do well at school."

Pulling some blonde hair behind her ear, she took the test paper back in to her belongings and gave the father another look. "He is in his last year at school, he can't have any mistakes now. It will cost him going to any college he wants."

He nodded his head in agreement at everything that she was telling him. Of course he wanted to help his son, but maybe his son was suffering from the same thing he was suffering from now. Being totally distracted by how this teacher looked in any outfit she was wearing, he watched her fingers pull back some hair behind her ear as he smiled again. "After school sessions sound good to me Miss Riley."

As he said it, he tried to take his eyes away from that cleavage, looking back to her eyes once more. "And, yeah I will do what you said. Reward him and such for the things he does well." He agreed once more, nodding his head as he took another drink. "Are you sure you don't want a drink? It's delicious!" He said, since he imagined they would be talking for a little while yet as he smiled once more towards her.

"Really? Ok great! Well I would need your consent towards it, having the parents backing would go a long way in helping it get approved. I will get your son to hand you a form tomorrow." Miss Riley never noticed the man looking at her cleavage, not did she really know she was showing any either.

"A drink? Sure!" She smiled, looking at the punch he had in his hand. "It hasn't got alcohol in it right? I know what some of the students are like and the parent!" Waving her hand down she went serious again. "It is just that I am driving home so don't want to get in to trouble." When she mentioned some students putting alcohol in the punch, she realised she hadn't seen his son all evening. "Is he here? Or at home?"

He shook his head slowly, "It's on the right side of strong." He joked nicely towards her, before smiling once more. "And, no, he didn't really want to come. Maybe he didn't want to face this conversation we are having about him?" He asked with a little chuckle before he stood up and walked over towards the tables once more, refilling his own drink before getting the teacher one.

As he came back and sat down across from her, he noticed a lot of the parents had all gone home, most of the teachers and few other parents still there, hanging around as he passed the drink over. "You'll sure have my backing Miss Riley, I know you try your best with Dexter and how he can be sometimes." He chuckled quietly, as he shook his head once more.

"Good, I'm glad I have your backing" Taking the plastic cup from his hand, Rachel saw the red liquid and placed it to her red lips. Closing her eyes as she drank it, she could taste how strong it was. Her eyes opened wide and she nearly spat it out. "Wow" she said, sticking her tongue out almost and coughing up some of the punch. "Who made this?" She asked, inspecting the cup rather than the contents inside. Placing it down on the table, she started to gather her paperwork.

"I think that concludes everything for now, if you have any more worries about your son and his work you can just get in contact with the school or come and find me." Standing up, she towered over him now with her height as he remained in his chair. Lowering her body, bending it over to be exact, Rachel gave the man a better few of her cleavage.

He watched her standing up, as she collected her paperwork. "Listen..." He began, thinking to himself, wondering what he could possibly say now, as he looked straight towards her cleavage. "Would you like to come and get a drink with me or something? If you're not to busy now?" He asked, suddenly, glad he had said it to this teacher as he smiled, nearly giving a sigh of relief.

He had guessed she was single, and even hoped so now, since she was known only as Miss Riley to the parents and students alike, he slowly pushed back his chair and stood up to look at her, finishing off his own drink. The couple of drinks that he'd already had were certainly giving him a little more courage than usual as he stood in front of this amazing looking girl, waiting for her reply.

"Why do you have more to say about school?" Miss Riley asked, holding all of her paperwork to her chest, now covering her cleavage from view. She was single, the teacher hadn't dated in almost a year as her last relationship wasn't the best. Rachel had put dating to the back of her mind since and had no intention of being with any man. "I am driving though so maybe only one? That isn't to bad is it?" She asked, querying him.

"Are you not driving tonight then? Oh yes I think you live quite close to the close don't you? I think that is what your son was telling me. How he is late sometimes I have no idea. Do you wake him up at all? Or does he leave it to himself?"

"I get him up in time. God knows how he doesn't make it!" He jokes softly, shaking his head towards her. "And no, I was thinking this drink could be just, you know, more like friends. People just having a drink, rather than teacher and parent." He suggests with a nice smile towards her again, hoping she'd agree as he smiled towards her.

He had been single for longer than he could imagine, only a couple of one night stands when he had been able to get Dexter away for the evening, but he was dying for something else, even if it was just the sex, he needed something as he smiled towards the teacher, waiting for her reply. "C'mon, a couple of drinks won't hurt. I'll pay for a taxi if you get too drunk, or stay in my spare room, we live a street away!" He suggests with a smile, aimed towards her once again.

"Yeah I suppose it won't hurt, I don't think staying in your spare room will be appropriate though." Walking away from the table, she told him "I won't be long, let me just go to my classroom, get my things and I will meet you out front?" Nodding her head she waved her fingers to him in a seductive manner and headed out of the main hall towards the corridor. It was pretty empty looking given that everyone was doing the parents meeting.

Around five minutes later, Rachel was ready and walked out to the front of the school now wearing a purple jacket with a black leather bag resting on her shoulder. "Do you still want to go for that drink?" She said.

Dan walked outside to wait for the teacher to come and meet him. Glad that he was getting along with her well, and hoped things would progress through out the night as he waited outside the school, watching the other teachers and students walking out. None comparing to the attractivness of Miss. Riley.

Hearing her voice once more, he turned on his heels and smiled towards her. "What kind of a guy would say no to you offering then a drink?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and a smile as he start to walk through the car park, "You can leave your car in here, it's only a couple of buildings down, bet you teachers sneak off here everyday at lunch time!" He joked, looking back to her with a smile plastered to his face, showing his dimples.

"We don't sneak off during lunch" she smiled and then laughed, walking out of the gates with him. "What is the time now?" She asked, although there was no need as she checked her gold slim watch on her wrist. "7pm, I need to be back by 9 as the caretaker locks up and I wont be able to get my car." Placing both hands in to her pockets now, she lifted her shoulders to her jaw as it was cold before lowering them again.

"So what do you do for work?" Rachel asked, trying to make conversation.

Dan walked alongside her, as he glanced towards her. "Me? Oh. Nothing special really. I'm a cop." He shrugged it off as they walked down from the school, smiling towards her again as they wandered together, her heels clicking on the stone floor of the pavement while they stride along. "Have been one for years now, always wanted to be one, ever since I was little. My Dad was one, my granddad was one... the list goes on." He laughed quietly as they walked.

They reached the little bar quickly as he walked first and opened the door, holding it open for the woman he was gladly letting come with him into the bar where he and most of his other cop friends all came most nights. As he held the door for her, he had the opportunity to check her out again, "Tell me, why hasn't a pretty thing like you got a husband yet? You can't be single, surely?" He asked, shaking his head a little as he watched her.

"Oh a cop, that is great. Do you have all your guns and cuffs with you?" She laughed, trying to break the ice between them further. Upon entering the bar, Rachel walked in first and saw the pub full of punters. There was a spare table in the middle with two chairs either side. A barmaid was clearing it and wiping it with a cloth in the noisy establishment.

"We can sit here" Rachel mentioned before answering his questions. "No, I'm not married, never have been and I am single. I haven't dated in a while. My last relationship didn't go to tell so kind of put me off having a boyfriend. What about you? I don't see a wife or mother in the picture?"

He laughed gently as they sat down at the table, happy to finally have company in the bar for once. He looked across to the teacher with a nice smile again, "I have my cuffs and gun at home, keep them stored away in the bedroom." He chuckled, before thinking about her answer and then the question, "Well, I'm sorry to hear that, a girl like you should be treated like a princess!" He told her honestly, smiling widely towards her.

"And me? Oh no, I've barely had a relationship since Dexter's mum left, and that was 6 years ago." He shrugged it off, "Never really met the right one, you know?" He asked as he smiled at the waitress the came over and knew him straight away, "I'll have the usual beer and whatever me lovely friend here would like." He asked, both him and the waitress turning to Rachel to see her order.

"I'll have a glass of red wine please" she said, answering politely. When the woman left them alone, Rachel started to talk. "It is hard to find the right person even though there is so many people out there." As he spoke about his son, Miss Riley seemed near enough upset. "Maybe that is why he is struggling in school, missing his mother who isn't around? Sorry if I am speaking out of place, I'm sure you don't want to talk about him as you take me out for a drink?"

The woman came back and planted the glass of wine on the table and then game the beer to the gentleman opposite. "Thank you" Riley said, picking up her glass and sipping it. "Thank you to" she smiled, lifting the glass to the man for buying it.

He shook his head slowly, "No, no it's fine." He said nicely back to her, "And you are welcome. It's nice to buy a drink for a beautiful woman, haven't done that for a while!" He said as he held up his bottle of beer, taking a sip of it slowly as he glanced towards Rachel once more. He though for a second, watching her again, as he considered thing, was he really trying to hit on one of his sons teachers? He smiled to himself, pushing the thought to the back of his head again.

"So, what got you into teaching? I imagine modelling or something was calling out first, surely?" He asked, casually flirting with this woman as he looked towards her, sipping the cold refreshing beer, giving a little sigh of pleasure he placed down the beer back onto the table once more.

"I'm not sure, I was just good at school, always done my homework, was never late, I suppose I fit in well at school so thought I would be a teacher" she smiled. "Modelling!" She nearly choked on her wine, thankfully she didn't otherwise it would have gone everywhere. "I did do some, mainly catalogue but it was nothing major. I am not in magazines. I would think them models get paid a lot, probably more than I earn in a year. More than you earn in a year." Sipping at her glass, her red lipstick made a print on the edge. "What about you? Work must be pretty good? You must get a good vive from it, helping others, putting away bad people?"

"It's fun, I guess. But dangerous, I always worry that something will happy to me and Dexter will be left... you know?" He shrugs nicely towards her with a smile. "As I said, you could still certainly model, leave these annoying kids!" He joked quietly, as he looked her over slowly, watching her sip the drink back slowly. "And the worst thing about my job, all the paperwork, I'm sure you have the same problem, filling out form after form." He told her, doing a fake yawn and a little smile back to her again, all the while taking a long sip of his drink slowly.

"Yeah lets not talk about that" she smiled, her hand going to touch his. She didn't want him to be upset about thinking his son would be left alone if anything happened to him. "I couldn't model!" She laughed, taking her hand away now to go back to her glass. Shaking her head she smiled at him, liking his company and actually enjoying herself. "Oh the paperwork, I hate it. Sometimes I think I can leave it for a day but it all just builds up and you end up getting lost in it and having to take it home."

Sipping her drink, she finished it and ordered another, getting her new friend one to. When the woman cam back, Rachel tapped her glass towards his drink and drank it. She had actually forgotten about her car and needing to go home at this point.

Dan smiled and nodded his head, enjoying the soft touch her hand places on his very softly. He knew that she was certainly drinking too much for her to drive home, but said nothing, enjoying her company far too much now. Smiling at her again, as he took his second drink into his hand and sipped it.

"I'd imagine the worst part of teaching is the parents evening. Having to pretend to care about the parents and talking to them all?" He asks with a little laugh, "Apart from pretending to me of course, I imagine it's a thrill to get me talking to you." He smirked with a cheeky wink aimed towards her.

Back
Top Bottom