Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now searching! Male and female RP partners! F/F and M/F.. story+smut! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi guys! Let me just start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm a seasoned writer of about 10+ years. Classically I did more literary rps but these days I engage in more smutty, senseless rps. I still enjoy a little story and a little depth in my rps though! So that being said, let's see if we can work something out?

Firstly, third person only.

No, I don't have a F-list or anything like that but I'm into just about anything EXCEPT for the following:
Scat

Well really that's about it. Maybe some of my favorites would be a little more helpful?

Age differences.
m/f non-con.
Public scenes.
Incest.
Humiliation/degradation
F/F!

I will rp over pm or private boards, your preference.

I like gangs.
I like sick combinations.
I like older times.
I like fantasy.
I'm really good for just about anything.

I'll throw some ideas down here <3 Feel free to hit me with your own!

Crime. I love rape, breaking and entering, gangs, etc. I would love to work something like this out. <3 Stalking...

Mental institution. I would love to play someone in the institution being sexually taken advantage of by one of the attendants or doctors..

Likewise, I would love to play a lab experiment being sexually abused by the scientists.

Royalty. I love a whole manner of royalty rps. Incestuous families, knights and queens, royal guards, arena champions, I'm up for just about anything. :)

Mermaids: I love mermaids and sirens and I would love to do something with them!

Anyone for a pokemon rp? :) Pleassssssssssse?

Yeah... I'm still working on the ideas thing. Hit me up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom