Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mysty's Smut Thread (Fandom/Original)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystearica

Star
Hiya! This is the smut-based alternative to the plot thread I have in my signature. I'm going to be updating this over time with new plots as they come to mind. Just a few things:

1. I prefer threads.
2. Here's my kinks!
3. I'm okay with a bit of plot here and there, but I'm more or less shooting for just some funny/chill/actiony bits between the fucking. Definitely aiming for more sex/passion/romance than drama. When it comes to the less consensual stuff we can work something out in that regard.

Harleen Quinzel, or Harley Quinn, has had enough of the Joker. Even she could only be pushed so far, and after years, something snapped right in the obvious direction of her old state. Oh, she was still crazy. But after years of being a notorious criminal, she was now crazy for justice

Still clad in her jester costume, she's decided to forcibly cast herself as some hero's sidekick, be it Batman's or some other DC hero/ine. And in the process, perhaps foisting herself upon them as well...

Okay, I freely admit I don't have anything concrete here. I just REALLY wanna do something with Katara, Azula, or Korra (with the former two aged up to fifteen or older, of course).

Here's where I'll put some random possibles, both fandom-based and not!

Orc invaders x kingdom, possibly going from the outskirts/spies and leading all the way to deflowering the pretty princess.

Demons x Demon hunter, with the hunter getting fucked by a succession of demons. Could go funny with the hunter being a little ditzy, or a bit more serious. (Maybe based off Devil May Cry?)

Korra x Amon/Equalists
Katara or Azula x Zuko
Azula x Sokka

To be updated at a later point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom