Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Something Specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhart101

Planetoid
Hey there.

Ok so I'm looking for someone out there whod be willing to help me with a role play I've been kinda craving for a while. Basically the idea is that my character ends up marrying a woman whos about 35 (him being about 25 or so). She would have a daughter who would be about 18 or 19 and he basically ends up having sex with both of them. Maybe the wife knows and doesn't care, so long as it's no one else. Or maybe she doesn't know and he and the stepdaughter are doing it behind her back. I'm pretty open to interpretation.

I know it's a bit demanding asking to play 2 roles, but I've really been craving this and whould like to get this going.

However on the flip side id wouldn't mind also doing a role where an older man marries a 20-something year old girl and he has a son who she ends up getting involved with. Also another role I'm open to dicussing the detail on.

As you can probibly guess I would like these to be smutty. However i have no problems giving either of them a bit of story to go along with it. As long as it has a good deal of smut.

As for my do's and don'ts:

Do: I'm pretty open and flexable when it comes to kinks and usually will at least give something a try. However...

Don'ts: I'm not into piss/scat/vomit/toilet play at all, and not into pregnancy

If either of these interests anyone please do PM me. I'm looking forward to getting an rp going with one or both of these. I prefer play threw PM aswell. Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom