Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Childhood Lycan (valkeryiefirestorm x Morgenson21)

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
His coal black eyes scanned the area as he made his way up the castle stairs, several other men of various build followed the warrior as they walked passed the large red oak castle doors. It had been years since Diason had roamed these castle walls, years since he had seen his childhood freind. Outside his face held no emotion just the cold look of a warrior but inside his heart was light for though of seeing her. The girl that he had known since they where four. His black armour made a small 'clink' sound as he walked into the main chamber where the king, his freinds father sat. His eyes almost cold as a warriors but held a hint of joy seeing diason. Diason bowed as he neared the throne his eyes only glancing up to see if she was there but to no avail. " well nownew warriors to add to my army, you all left as young lads and return to me as men. Some have failed but those that stand before me have succeded take pride in nowing that today is a day for each one of you, go to your homes be with your families tonight is a celebration" the men all nodded and left when the king dismissed them when they all left the king looked at diason and grinned "lad it has been years since i have laid eyes on the boy i looked to as a son" diason nodded "same as well your majesty but i was hoping to see her" the king chuckled "she takes her time in that garden" diason nodded "i will see you tonight" without another word diason walked to the garden and smiled seeing a female silloutte with her hair color "you know roses dont naturally bloom during the shade more in the day" his voice rang to her as he leaned a bit against a post and waited for her reaction.

Adrianna was in the rose garden, attending to her mother's roses as she had since she was little. It had been years since she had seen Diason but knew in her heart he would always come home. She wore an ankle length dark blue dress that was a curved neckline that showed off some of her cleavage. She wore her dark brown hair in a side braid, letting it lay over her left shoulder, kneeling in the grass till she heard the sound of Diason's voice behind her.

Standing up, she turned around a shocked look on her face but a smile none the less as she walked up to him and give him a hug. "It's great to see you Diason. I've missed you greatly."

Diason smiled and hugged her back "I know but training called" he said to her "so besides the garden what have you been up to adrianna?" He asked as he stood up. His full height coming into view he know stood 6'2 and was not att a former resemblence of the scrawny boy tha left several years ago. His hair even got longer enough that he tied it with a ribbon in the back.

Adrianna blinked a couple of times as she realized how tall he was to her. She only stood at about 5'4 so she was a lot shorter than him. A smile came to her lips as she sat down on a bench, patting the spot next to her. "Doing everything in my power to get ready to one day be Queen. I'm turning 18 in a few days and my Father said I have to get married."

Dason ro;;ed his eyes "marriage..adri I think you should just focus on you turning 18 and becoming a women and you one day be queen" he said to her. He reached into a pocket and handed her a leather bag "open it its from me to you for becoming a women" he said to her

She laughed softly as he rolled his eyes, playing with her braid. "I tried telling him that I don't want to be married unless I'm in love with someone but he thinks love is fake. Ever since my mom passed when I was little, he's been a bit cold hearted about subjects like that." She took the leather bag from him, tilting her head to the side a little bit. "Daison, what on earth did you get me this time?!" When he was still around, he was the only one who really knew what she wanted and somehow always got her what she wanted.

She slowly opened the bag and pulling out the item in it.

What she pulled out was A Handcrafted Necklace (Center stone is about two shades brighter), the stone seemed to catch the light just right and almost seem to hold life inside. Diason smiled at her "It was my project to keep my busy during my down time each stone I chipped at from the rocks nearby and crafted the metal" he said to her. He stepped forward to her and took the necklace from her hand, his brushing against hers temporarily, he stood behind her and moved her braid a bit so that the necklace rested against her skin and he clasped then necklace together so that it rested against her neck.

Adrianna gasped softly as she pulled out the necklace, setting the bag next to her as she looked up at him. "This is gorgeous Diason. I have never seen anything like this before." She looked back down at the necklace, her fingers running over the stones lightly, her bright blue eyes sparkling slightly in the light. "You spoil me more than you should, you know that?" She spoke softly, glancing up at him as he spoke, nodding. "It's gorgeous, it really is." Adrianna's heart skipped a beat as he took the necklace from her hand, feeling his brushing against her own. Once he had the necklace around her neck, she touched the stones once more, which laid perfectly above her dress against her skin.

Standing up after he placed it around her neck, she walked around and hugged him tightly. "Thank you."

Diason smiled at Adrianna's comment about him spoiling her, "Well sometimes I like to anna or do you not rember I have no family at all you the only one that ever looked my way when we where younger." He said to her using the name he used to call her as kids. He turned her to face him and he hugged her , when he let her go he smiled again at her "sorry just miss doing that" he said to her and gave her a playful grin that he used to give her when they where kids before he did some sort of trick. 'As well I did speak with your father about the matter of you meeting suitors and he felt I best that since we where close that I be your personal bodyguard" he grinned.

She smiled and her eyes widened as a soft squeal came from her, hugging him once more. "Oh my god, yay!" Adrianna yelled out before covering her mouth with her hand, giggles still escaping her. "That's great. That means we can get into mischief again." She only teased, knowing if they got in trouble together like they did when they were kids, she would probably be forbidden to see him again and Adrianna wouldn't be able to handle that. "So D, who are the first of many suitors I am going to have to be meeting?"

Season chuckled "always getting into trouble" he chuckled and looked at the garden " your moms garden looks beautiful" he said when he looked at it.

She gave him a smile, nodding. "It wouldn't look like this if it weren't for me honestly. No one else would touch it so that's why I took it over. Now did my father say anything about when these suitors were suppose to be here?" All she wanted was to get it done and over with so she could spend time with Diason.

"Honestly no he did not say what time but if they come they will probably send someone to meet the pompus ass" he said to her chuckling, "now lets get you out of the sun and into some shade eh? or else I wont here the end of it from your dad if you get sunburn" he said to her and held out his arms to her.

Back
Top Bottom