Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay anyone? Pms only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here i am again, looking for more roleplays, only this time, i have a more popular subject that i want to roleplay. there is a password, so when you find it, place the password as the subject box. i need to know that you read these rules.

So for this roleplay, i can either do i play your crush you play mine, or i play my oc and you play my crush. it doesn't matter to me. i do have rules for this:
no yaoi/yuri
no bestiality
no insest(no eren x mikasa even if they aren't truly related.)
no cross overs
no smut(i'm ok with some sex, but if it's everything the characters do? nah!)
no pedofilia
no mary sue/gary stues( alittle bit is ok, but a character with a really bad past that cuts themselves and is suicidal with a sweetheart personality and is perfect or with a past like her dad was a drunk and raped her and beat her and her mom did the same or the allways goddess like character who is perfect in everyway, you'd be better off roleplaying with a log then me.)

Grammer/ length: i usually write 1-3 paragraphs per side and i'm a slight grammar nazi. i get irritated if i can't read things right and for the love of god, please, please, please don't talk text talk!

AU's are ok, just suggest them, the ones i do most are :neko, high school and modern life.

my crush: My Crush is Armin Arlart or Eren Yaeger, though i prefer Armin.

methods of roleplaying: I either do Pms or gmails. my gmail is lovetadoption@gmail.com i check my gmail religiously, but not so much blue moon. i check blue moon everyonce and a while.

PET PEEVES!!!!!!<please put 'Fuzzy Bunny Slippers' as the password>
I absolutely hate when people don't reply to me and then weeks later say, oh, i was busy, or oh, i wanted to quit that. Just tell me! i won't bite, i promise!

please try to keep characters in character, though i understand if it is hard to keep Levi in character if he's kissing someone... that never happens in the show so yeah....

So message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom