Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Looking for Sub Mother and Sister for Unique Incest Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
It's challenging being a single mother; you have to make sure there's enough money coming into the house to feed your son and daughter as well as ensuring that they're fed, clothed and doing well in school. It's even harder when the Patriarchy Party rises to power and dictates that all women are legally the property of a Male guardian. Since you have no husband to fill this role, you and your daughter are now owned by your teenage son (recently turned 16, making him old enough to serve this role). It could be worse, though: you and your daughter could have been sold at an auction with the proceeds going to your son so that he could support himself.

I'm looking for a fairly young mother (early-to-mid thirties) with a young adult daughter (at least 18 years old) to be legally owned and dominated by their son/younger brother (16 years old). I can scale this up so that the son is 18, but I want the daughter/sister to be older than the son. I'm looking for a literate partner who can give me a solid 1-2 paragraphs per post and is willing to play both the mother and the daughter. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom