Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{Looking for kinky fandoms!} I admit it. I have a thing for guys wetting themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastair

Planetoid
Anybody interested in playing a male in a wetting rp? I'd prefer it to not be something forced and maybe even be more on the romantic side. Like, stuck in a car with the other half of the couple - established or not - and desperate to piss but the driver refuses to pull over/they're stuck in a traffic jam of some sort. Any kind of situation like that.

I would also SO be into this with fandoms. Preferably only males wetting with the female in a dom position unless this is F/F or M/F.

Please, please be literate and willing to write more than a line for posts! I'm sorry, I'm kinda picky but hey.

OKAY I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUT THIS A BIT BETTER.

I want a LOT of things I probably can't have in an RP. I hate (HATE) my characters being dominated in any way (sorry, it's just a thing I have) in roleplays - but that doesn't mean there's no fun to be had. I don't mind if they're on equal terms, but I despise the whole -push her down and call her a slut- thing. My characters are not here for the sexual pleasure of yours - if anything, it's the other way around! Besides that, my only limit is no anal with female characters. I'm happy to rim/peg, I just dislike my female characters taking anal sex.

Now that's out of the way, though, I'm just gonna list a load of fandoms and maybe ideas I want next to them. If you want to do an (intelligent) Pokemon x Human roleplay with me as the human, I will love you forever and please PM me!

Pokemon - Pokemon x Human (Preferably quadruped Pokemon. If you want to play a pokemon with vine whip, I'll love you forever.)
Doctor Who (I will only play a female in this)
Welcome to Night Vale (I'd LOVE to do the wetting plot with me as Carlos!)
Pacific Rim (Same as above - Newt/Hermann, me as Newt)
Supernatural - So many ships.

Of course, I'm down for anything in the realm of odd pairings, too, or OCs in the above universes. I'm very flexible! Anything fantasy. I have a horse x human plot I'd love to try and I LOVE Anthro x Human plots, too!

I'd love to have a big sub x little dom type plot with a human female and an anthro stallion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom