Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Arranged Marriage RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivesalad

Moon
So I recently come up with this idea and would try it with others!
I had an idea of a war occurring between different clans who each belong to a certain race; werewolf, vampire, centaur, etc, whatever you would prefer!
During this war, an attempt of peace is made between two of the warring factions, which would include two OC's clans of whatever races they are - they can be of the same race if you wish but come from different areas of the world - this attempt of peace would be an arranged marriage which could make peace or destroy all hopes of agreement, depending on where we go!

For this I do either MXF AND FXF though keep in mind I would prefer to play F on either pairings. I can do MXM if the character presented to be is of good quality!

This will be set in the modern world, where these races live among humans but have their own culture and secret homes, etc

Please keep in mind that I prefer to RP over email! It's fine if not but if you do, then please leave yours in the note when you contact me!

Now of course, there are obvious and assumed rules! Good grammar is a must, people are not perfect, however, so do not freak out if you misspell things or whatever! Just be decent! I do, however, only expect those who have a skill with writing to contact me, as that is one of the most fundamental aspects of role playing.

As far as limits are concerned, the only thing I will not do is non-con. Though I do not intend for this RP to be about smut, I will mention that I usually only play sub characters.

You will be expected to create other members of your clan, not to play constantly, but to flesh out the RP, playing one character throughout is not what I'm looking for!

It saddens me that I have to say this, but I've come across it so much for some reason. I will not RP with you if your OC has no faults, if they are 'perfect' physically and are loved by everyone, have a flawless personality and perfect abilities then I will not accept them. These sort of characters are boring, I didn't think people still made them but apparently they do!

When you note me, could you keep this character sheet in mind when you're ready to show me your character!

Name:
Race:

Height:
General appearance:
Altered appearance (this only applies to werewolves and other shifters):
Attire:

Clan reputation (Eg: are they hunters, nobles, knights, criminals?):
Immediate family members:

Personality:
Fears:

If you're interested please email me at stacky_ward@hotmail.co.uk or add me on YIM: xolivesaladx
Looking forward to hearing from you : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom