Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Musical RP-Males needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych13

Planetoid
I'm looking for a male who's willing to rp any of these plots with me. If your interested then fantastic!

Running
~
We are best friends with very different lives. One of us lives a life of luxury, the other a life of hard work and pain. But, our friendship is what kept us together. Then, one day, we witness a murder. They have our faces and now we're forced to run. Run where? Who knows. All we know is that we need to keep running.

Kind of based off of: Running by Adam Lambert

Born To Die
~
We met in highschool and ever since then we've been dating. I was the innocent girl and you were the bad boy. We were the romance of the century. Until I fount out a secret you were hiding. You were a murderer, a psychopath. And you were obsessed with me. I should've ran. Called the police, something. But I was in love. So, I stayed. And now I can never be free of you.

Based off of: Born to die by Lana Del Ray

Desire
~
I was on the right track. A nice group of friends, great grades, full scholarship to the college of my choice and the best boyfriend ever. My life was great. Until I was kidnapped. By the outcast of the town. Always had a crush on me but I was taken and so I never looked at him that way. As more than a friend. Now, I'm his captive. And I have no way of escaping. But...... I don't wanna escape. Because somewhere along there line of anger, tears and curses, I fell in love.

Based off of: Desire by Meg Myers

Let Me Go
~
We dated for 5 years. We were so in love we made love jealous. Nothing could break us apart. Until one night, on Valentines Day, I was in a car crash. I was on my way to a romantic dinner between the two of us. I died instantly. Your heart broke. And you became bitter and became sick with the idea of love. Now, 3 years later and your a senior in highschool. I've watched over you from heaven wishing I could be with you. And one day, my wish came true. I came back, as a ghost. Only you can see me. And I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

Based off of: Let me go by Avril Lavigne

If your interested PM me. Let's have some fun! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom